Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL Actually i have no idea about Romio-Juliet story and so on....i never read their story....i just know they are called some eternal couple and "eternal" word has been ruined by many people here on this forum so BLEH to these stories...

AR are nothing compared to the standards of those love stories though which i am sure of

Originally posted by: -maria-

AR are RJ..???🤣🤣🤣

A is pariyanka chopra & R is akshay kumar of Aitraaz..🤣🤣

or should i say emraan and malika form murder
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed with every word of your post..!!

Calling them R&J is like tainting the classical love story.
pavs thumbnail
AR story remind me of KANK ,MURDER and UNFAITHFUL(choose the best option)
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Armaan Riddhima..Romeo Juliet? LMAO..haha. They aren't even Armaan Riddhima right now.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pavs

AR story remind me of KANK ,MURDER and UNFAITHFUL(choose the best option)

Pavs I would go for Murder 🤣
pavs thumbnail
i would go for unfaithful..the way a sweet hubby like richard gere was cheated by his lusty wife wid some random chap so reminds me DMG
calling ar R and J is taboo, i am sure they are liek WTH!!!! i feel ashamed that those people are calling ar R and J, b.c we never tainted our love, we never did any adultary, nor he lust over a married women nor we went psycho and spy on a married couple when they are together, calling ar  R and J is a shame for sure, b/c ar never went beyond i love you or i hate you, so how can anyone call them  R and J and insult the eternal love of R and J!!!! please atleast spare those etenal lover who's name are being tainted of ar!
AnonymousUser thumbnail
Whoever compared Shakespeare's writing with DMG's writing is a complete idiot! R&J is remembered because of its amazing portrayal of characters and themes. AR are remembered because of their "HAWT"and steamy scenes, their childish banter and their never ending make-up break up scenes. And after this weeks scenes AR will be remembered because of their disgusting deeds.
Edited by DarkHellBlaze - 13 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I'm sure Shakespeare must have commited suicide in his grave after hearing such nonsense. AR can NEVER be Romeo-Juliet, it'll be an insult to the classic pair to even compare.

Edited by Shivani8906 - 13 years ago