Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved your post awesommmmmmeeee...
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pavs

brilliant writing..siddhima shud come out pure fighting all dirt and impuritites arnd them

pavs 🤗

aww....thanks so much for the reply....

exactly siddhima will come out winning and will surely be pure....they are siddhima who can fight the whole world together!!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Mayuri 🤗

Do I have to tell ya how beautifully you have written it down?! 😆

Splendid post and beautifully said 👏👏👏

sabzz 🤗 😃

well you should let me know if i write well or no.....

thanks so much for praising my post!!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Mayuri Di🤗
Great Post!beautifully said
SR have always been all about hope..they have never been about fairytales..SR's relationship has always been about troubles but they always manage to overcome it ..and that's why i love them!
🤗

praggie**loads of hugs** and some more😃

thanks so much for loving my post!!!!!

***SR have always been all about hope..they have never been about fairytales..SR's relationship has always been about troubles but they always manage to overcome it ..and that's why i love them!!!***

bang on girl...well you have explained the SR much better than me....i so love you for this quote!!!!!

loads of love ❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Mayuri * hugs *
Awesome post brilliantly said

we fall in luv wid our Siddhima bcoz of d uniqueness & 4 d relationship dey share...
Their relationship is beyond luv..
I never thought dat I can luv any couple on TV like dis but dey proved me wrong & I happy 4 dat

For SR I want to say -

Wen dey touch each other it seems dey r saying dat -

You bring a joy to my heart, I have never felt before, with each touch of your hand, I love you more and more. I Love You..

Wen dey look in each others eyes dey r saying -

..Never ask why
I luv u, Jst
Accept dat i Do
And dat I will
for Rest of my Life...Here is my
...Love ,Take it...Here is My Soul ,Use
it.. Here is my heart,Exchange it..
Here is My hand,Hold it and
Together V will Make it
Foreverrrrrrrr

Wen dey hug it seems dey r saying to each other dat -

If yOu feeL disturb to sLeep iN youR rooM, come & sleep in my HEART & iF you think mY heart beat disturbs you, I'll stoP iT forever for yOu...

Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner and walks along the beach. Infact it is based on respect, compromise,care and trust

And our Siddhima's luv is real & pure

Dey love each other unconditionally. Dey trust each other more than themselves..

it is said dat
Love doesn't see by Eyes it see by heart.

And dat's exactly what our Siddhima do . They don't need their eyes to see each other dey can feel each others presence from their heart...

Everytime I see dis couple dey give me hope; dey made me believe dat luv is d most beautiful thing in dis whole world...

Dey r our HOPE couple & their bond is unbreakable...

SR Foreverrrrrrrr

harshuuuu 🤗 🤗 **hugs and hugs**

thanks so much for liking my post and also replying!!!!!!!

**Wen dey touch each other it seems dey r saying dat - You bring a joy to my heart, I have never felt before, with each touch of your hand, I love you more and more. I Love You.. Wen dey look in each others eyes dey r saying - ..Never ask why I luv u, Jst Accept dat i Do And dat I will for Rest of my Life...Here is my ...Love ,Take it...Here is My Soul ,Use it.. Here is my heart,Exchange it.. Here is My hand,Hold it and Together V will Make it Foreverrrrrrrr Wen dey hug it seems dey r saying to each other dat - If yOu feeL disturb to sLeep iN youR rooM, come & sleep in my HEART & iF you think mY heart beat disturbs you, I'll stoP iT forever for yOu... Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner and walks along the beach. Infact it is based on respect, compromise,care and trust And our Siddhima's luv is real & pure Dey love each other unconditionally. Dey trust each other more than themselves.. it is said dat Love doesn't see by Eyes it see by heart. And dat's exactly what our Siddhima do . They don't need their eyes to see each other dey can feel each others presence from their heart... Everytime I see dis couple dey give me hope; dey made me believe dat luv is d most beautiful thing in dis whole world... Dey r our HOPE couple & their bond is unbreakable... SR Foreverrrrrrrr**

amazingly said...i so love you for this part especially...awww.....so true about siddhima....i adore this part......

you said it all i have nothing to add:):):)

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

bani di**hugs**.........

thanks so much for the loveliest comment!!!!!!!

you said it all....you summed up siddhima in just 2 para for which i took a whole post..also you know more in depth of siddhima.........i have nothing to say except that i adore you post!!!!!!!

thanks for that little gilr image...it was soooooo shwwweeet!!!!!!!loved it!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Mayuri,

This is a very beautifully written post, Loved it!

And cant agree more to what you've written.. These two care much about each other that they only think about the other. Sinddhima bond and love is deep and very different..

Am sure the bond wll strengthen further during thse testing times.

anu 🤗

thanks so much for loving the post!!!!!!!

*Am sure the bond will strengthen further during these testing times*

**keeping my fingers crossed**.....hope my prayers are answered

loads of love ❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

perfect post, loved it

norzar

thanks so much norzar!!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Mayuri you honestly think you don't write well?😛 Well i'll say it again. It was a fantabulous,awesome and a superb post !!🤗👏

Siddhima's journey has always been filled with thorns but they have always had the ability and strength to cross the dark paths coming in their way but one thing i have to say and that is that it's all because of Siddhant Modi's efforts. He is the understanding one in their marriage and i love this quality of his !!

When Siddhima were about to get married,we saw how Riddhima tried to take her life and after that,i didn't really want Sid to marry her for her stupid behaviour but he proved me extremely wrong. Agreed he took out his anger at her which was reasonable looking at her behaviour but slowly their hate transformed into friendship which then turned to love. In short words,a simply yet beautiful love story ~!!😍

wafa 🤗 **hugs*

thanks so much for letting me know that i write really well....though i have to improve a lot 😉 😉

***a simply yet beautiful love story ~!!😍***

awesome summarization of siddhima!!!!!........i adored it....my words are failing to describe siddhima and you so beautifully put it in mere 5 words!!!!!!!.......they are unique and that's why we love them!!!!!

m still waiting for your reply on my comment on your post...hope i will get it soon...i did pm you also...

loads of love ❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NehaSehgal

awwww...mayuri its not boring....the thing which relate to siddhima cant be boring...& love ur post....& i agree our siddhima is so aborable that words seems too few to explain siddhima....& siddhima is just best & pure......love to be a siddhima fan.......i adore siddhima..& yes siddhima r center of our universe......Siddhima the name of Purity & Umbreakable bond......

neha 🤗

thanks so much!!!!!!!

loads of love ❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️