***Siddhima Journey till date***

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Siddhima –Journey till date

Guys… 🤗 🤗

Well with all the negativity surrounding siddhima I thought of making a positive post about them. I just wanted to let all of knew know what I think of our fatak couple whom I have come to love.

Well all SRians are fabulous writers I know and explain their feelings brilliantly than me but because of your support I am on a post making spree…it's the faith and trust of all of you that I can freely express what I feel about siddhima and their love…..hope this post wont bore you to death. Its pretty long but hope you will agree with what I have said.

Siddhima—a couple made by god himself and also blessed by the Almighty!!!.....siddhima is no fairytale type love story but a story of love after marriage which has totally blossomed into a nice huge and unbreakable bond….no force can neither break this marriage nor the bond and feelings they share for each other. It's a story about the seconds in life; be it the love or life; your dreams and your expectations from life after a fresh start to life after loosing a precious part of your life. In short after loosing your life you look at life with a new dimension but without any interest in it. You do it for the sake of the people whom you love. It's only a duty that you preach. You cant put your heart and soul to complete what you are supposed to do. But when a person enters your life who has gone through the same phase that you went it's easy for them to bond because they share the same agony and pain. Siddhima are one example of such a type of couple; their love story makes you believe in second chances towards love and life…this is siddhima for all of us….a relationship so pure and serene and divine. It's perfect!!!!!!!

Well siddima got married to each other at the behest of shashank gupta the one man responsible who knew that they are soul mates. Only he knew that siddhant was the only husband who could handle riddhima after what the poor soul has gone through. Only he knew that siddhant was the mature person who can properly look after his daughter and give her all the happiness she deserved from life…. hence siddhima came in to being…..

Riddhima was a woman seriously wounded in love with no expectations from life after for the second time she lost her love life. She was just a puppet who did things that would make others happy. She had turned in to a lifeless life who just lived her life without any meaning. After loosing armaan her heart had turned into a cold stone which had no feelings and emotions left. She attempted suicide on her wedding night so she could reunite with armaan in heaven at least but she was meant to stay with siddhant and only siddhant…..the man whom she has come to love so dearly now….as lennie di said love comes softly.

Siddhant was also not living life in complete terms as he had also sufferd a heart breaks after tamanna left him. And then came riddhima in his life who then became his life. Riddhima was the reason for whom he gave life another chance.

Siddhima wedding had a lot of problems from riddhima's side though she accepted to wed siddhant just for her parents' sake and all the sacrifices were made by siddhant always. Be it not actually having any relationship with her and accepted that they will only be friends. So when she committed suicide he was totally let down by her. He thought that she didn't trust him that he will turn out to be a very good husband who will very soon fall hard for her and respect her.

The next 2-3 months saw the couple fighting all the problems together with being each other's strength and also being each other's weakness. It wasn't love at that time but a bond that both had come to terms with and also trying to respect the sacred bond of marriage. They were comfortably trying to settle as man and wife after riddhima assured him that he is her universe in their honeymoon trip.

Then after their returning they were content to be with each other but were faced with the return of armaan-riddhima's ex lover. He started wooing riddhima in front of siddhant not knowing that his basket is now siddhant's riddhima.

Once he got to know that she was married he started distancing himself from her. Siddhant thought that riddhima wanted to go back to her past and left no stone unturned to see that she got her happiness though that time he never knew that her life and she herself was revolving around siddhant's life. She had started to fall for her cute doctor. She started running whenever she was questioned about armaan and so that she takes a decision siddhant sent her the divorce papers. This angered her more and in a fit of fury she signed them. When siddhant got the siddhant got them he was shattered. He was now totally in love with her. He bled inside and wept for hours as now he didn't have the authority of being riddhima's husband…a bond that he cherished and was proud of. It was all over. For her happiness sake he decided to free her from the marriage as that's what true lovers do. But she came back to him because she had started to harbour feelings for him. She couldn't think of life without him being besides her. She needed him every now and then. Then the rains decide to play cupid. Siddhant saves riddhima from the rains and later we have the most sensual, passionate, magical, subtle, romantic yet simple confession from siddhant that he loves her and that he wants to spend the rest of the life with her. And so saying this the couple return to their house and decide to start theor relationship again; this time based on trust, faith, honesty and above all love.

This couple has amazed me daily with what they were and what are they now. First they were just a couple who were forced to marry but now they are a couple who have and are still trying to settle down in complete marital bliss. It's gonna take some time but it's needed so they can understand better each other.

Siddhima- a couple whose relationship is beyond human understanding. It's just amazing how they have come so far sailing through the bad waters that destiny put them into but when they with each other they came out with shining colors. Their bond was tested again and again but they never let that break them apart. Few instances were their when both were ready to break their marriage for each other's happinees not knowing that their tru happiness lies with each other. Siddhima made me fall in love with them with their bond. It's a bond that touches your heart; leaves and impression and makes you imagaine that even your love story should resemble siddhima…a couple blessed and made by the Almighty and the destiny playing cupid!!!!!

In their relationship it's always about each other and what the other wants. Now isn't that love where one does things to see the other half smiling and enjoying life. It gives your heart peace. Their relationship can't be described in such short words…..actually words fail when I have to describe the siddhima bond and their love….i salute siddhima!!!!!

Proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!

Please press the like button if you seriously loved my post!!!

Loads of love❤️ ❤️
Mayuri ❤️ ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post!

Brilliantly said!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME👏👏👏👏👏..YES THIS IS OUR SIDDIHMA LOVE THEM ..GO SR Proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!! WE KNOW YOU WILL OVERCOM  THIS STORM ALSO👏
👏
pavs thumbnail
brilliant writing..siddhima shud come out pure fighting all dirt and impuritites arnd them
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mayuri 🤗

Do I have to tell ya how beautifully you have written it down?! 😆

Splendid post and beautifully said 👏👏👏
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mayuri Di🤗
Great Post!beautifully said
SR have always been all about hope..they have never been about fairytales..SR's relationship has always been about troubles but they always manage to overcome it ..and that's why i love them!
🤗
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mayuri * hugs *
Awesome post brilliantly said

we fall in luv wid our Siddhima bcoz of d uniqueness & 4 d relationship dey share...
Their relationship is beyond luv..
I never thought dat I can luv any couple on TV like dis but dey proved me wrong & I happy 4 dat

For SR I want to say -

Wen dey touch each other it seems dey r saying dat -

You bring a joy to my heart, I have never felt before, with each touch of your hand, I love you more and more. I Love You..

Wen dey look in each others eyes dey r saying -

..Never ask why
I luv u, Jst
Accept dat i Do
And dat I will
for Rest of my Life...Here is my
...Love ,Take it...Here is My Soul ,Use
it.. Here is my heart,Exchange it..
Here is My hand,Hold it and
Together V will Make it
Foreverrrrrrrr

Wen dey hug it seems dey r saying to each other dat -

If yOu feeL disturb to sLeep iN youR rooM, come & sleep in my HEART & iF you think mY heart beat disturbs you, I'll stoP iT forever for yOu...

Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner and walks along the beach. Infact it is based on respect, compromise,care and trust

And our Siddhima's luv is real & pure

Dey love each other unconditionally. Dey trust each other more than themselves..

it is said dat
Love doesn't see by Eyes it see by heart.

And dat's exactly what our Siddhima do . They don't need their eyes to see each other dey can feel each others presence from their heart...

Everytime I see dis couple dey give me hope; dey made me believe dat luv is d most beautiful thing in dis whole world...

Dey r our HOPE couple & their bond is unbreakable...

SR Foreverrrrrrrr
amazing post👏

In their relationship it's always about each other and what the other wants. Now isn't that love where one does things to see the other half smiling and enjoying life. It gives your heart peace. Their relationship can't be described in such short words…..actually words fail when I have to describe the siddhima bond and their love….i salute siddhima!!!!!

BANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said it all, sid puts ridz above everything else, he puts her happines first before his own, their bond is about HUMTUM not HUM aur TUM, nope not at all, whatever they do they do it together, sid will do anything to see his wife happy, at peace and make her smile, and in return he wants nothng but her to be the happiest women in this universe, all that matters to this sexyface and ickyface couple is to see each other happy and at peace.

love is to give not take, love is to hurt yourself to see your life partner happy, love is to endure judaai, love is patient, love never claims it ever gives.

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
sid words," ridz i married you b/c i love you, you are my wife but that does not mean you have to do those things that your little heart does not want to, ILU, and in return i want nothing." now this is what we call love!!!!!!!!! sid love is so uncondational and pure that infornt of his pureness nothing can ever match!!!!
i am glade i am siddhima deewani!!!!!!!!!! and I AM SO PROUDE TO SAY SIDDHIMA IS THE CETNER OF MY UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!
ATT644.gif Thank You image by Euler5853 mayuri for this lovely post, it is heavenly!👏

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mayuri,

This is a very beautifully written post, Loved it!
And cant agree more to what you've written.. These two care much about each other that they only think about the other. Sinddhima bond and love is deep and very different..
Am sure the bond wll strengthen further during thse testing times.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

Siddhima 'Journey till date

Guys' 🤗 🤗

Well with all the negativity surrounding siddhima I thought of making a positive post about them. I just wanted to let all of knew know what I think of our fatak couple whom I have come to love.

Well all SRians are fabulous writers I know and explain their feelings brilliantly than me but because of your support I am on a post making spree'it's the faith and trust of all of you that I can freely express what I feel about siddhima and their love'..hope this post wont bore you to death. Its pretty long but hope you will agree with what I have said.

Siddhima'a couple made by god himself and also blessed by the Almighty!!!.....siddhima is no fairytale type love story but a story of love after marriage which has totally blossomed into a nice huge and unbreakable bond'.no force can neither break this marriage nor the bond and feelings they share for each other. It's a story about the seconds in life; be it the love or life; your dreams and your expectations from life after a fresh start to life after loosing a precious part of your life. In short after loosing your life you look at life with a new dimension but without any interest in it. You do it for the sake of the people whom you love. It's only a duty that you preach. You cant put your heart and soul to complete what you are supposed to do. But when a person enters your life who has gone through the same phase that you went it's easy for them to bond because they share the same agony and pain. Siddhima are one example of such a type of couple; their love story makes you believe in second chances towards love and life'this is siddhima for all of us'.a relationship so pure and serene and divine. It's perfect!!!!!!!

Well siddima got married to each other at the behest of shashank gupta the one man responsible who knew that they are soul mates. Only he knew that siddhant was the only husband who could handle riddhima after what the poor soul has gone through. Only he knew that siddhant was the mature person who can properly look after his daughter and give her all the happiness she deserved from life'. hence siddhima came in to being'..

Riddhima was a woman seriously wounded in love with no expectations from life after for the second time she lost her love life. She was just a puppet who did things that would make others happy. She had turned in to a lifeless life who just lived her life without any meaning. After loosing armaan her heart had turned into a cold stone which had no feelings and emotions left. She attempted suicide on her wedding night so she could reunite with armaan in heaven at least but she was meant to stay with siddhant and only siddhant'..the man whom she has come to love so dearly now'.as lennie di said love comes softly.

Siddhant was also not living life in complete terms as he had also sufferd a heart breaks after tamanna left him. And then came riddhima in his life who then became his life. Riddhima was the reason for whom he gave life another chance.

Siddhima wedding had a lot of problems from riddhima's side though she accepted to wed siddhant just for her parents' sake and all the sacrifices were made by siddhant always. Be it not actually having any relationship with her and accepted that they will only be friends. So when she committed suicide he was totally let down by her. He thought that she didn't trust him that he will turn out to be a very good husband who will very soon fall hard for her and respect her.

The next 2-3 months saw the couple fighting all the problems together with being each other's strength and also being each other's weakness. It wasn't love at that time but a bond that both had come to terms with and also trying to respect the sacred bond of marriage. They were comfortably trying to settle as man and wife after riddhima assured him that he is her universe in their honeymoon trip.

Then after their returning they were content to be with each other but were faced with the return of armaan-riddhima's ex lover. He started wooing riddhima in front of siddhant not knowing that his basket is now siddhant's riddhima.

Once he got to know that she was married he started distancing himself from her. Siddhant thought that riddhima wanted to go back to her past and left no stone unturned to see that she got her happiness though that time he never knew that her life and she herself was revolving around siddhant's life. She had started to fall for her cute doctor. She started running whenever she was questioned about armaan and so that she takes a decision siddhant sent her the divorce papers. This angered her more and in a fit of fury she signed them. When siddhant got the siddhant got them he was shattered. He was now totally in love with her. He bled inside and wept for hours as now he didn't have the authority of being riddhima's husband'a bond that he cherished and was proud of. It was all over. For her happiness sake he decided to free her from the marriage as that's what true lovers do. But she came back to him because she had started to harbour feelings for him. She couldn't think of life without him being besides her. She needed him every now and then. Then the rains decide to play cupid. Siddhant saves riddhima from the rains and later we have the most sensual, passionate, magical, subtle, romantic yet simple confession from siddhant that he loves her and that he wants to spend the rest of the life with her. And so saying this the couple return to their house and decide to start theor relationship again; this time based on trust, faith, honesty and above all love.

This couple has amazed me daily with what they were and what are they now. First they were just a couple who were forced to marry but now they are a couple who have and are still trying to settle down in complete marital bliss. It's gonna take some time but it's needed so they can understand better each other.

Siddhima- a couple whose relationship is beyond human understanding. It's just amazing how they have come so far sailing through the bad waters that destiny put them into but when they with each other they came out with shining colors. Their bond was tested again and again but they never let that break them apart. Few instances were their when both were ready to break their marriage for each other's happinees not knowing that their tru happiness lies with each other. Siddhima made me fall in love with them with their bond. It's a bond that touches your heart; leaves and impression and makes you imagaine that even your love story should resemble siddhima'a couple blessed and made by the Almighty and the destiny playing cupid!!!!!

In their relationship it's always about each other and what the other wants. Now isn't that love where one does things to see the other half smiling and enjoying life. It gives your heart peace. Their relationship can't be described in such short words'..actually words fail when I have to describe the siddhima bond and their love'.i salute siddhima!!!!!

Proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!

Please press the like button if you seriously loved my post!!!

Loads of love❤️ ❤️
Mayuri ❤️ ❤️

perfect post, loved it

norzar