Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mayuri you honestly think you don't write well?😛 Well i'll say it again. It was a fantabulous,awesome and a superb post !!🤗👏

Siddhima's journey has always been filled with thorns but they have always had the ability and strength to cross the dark paths coming in their way but one thing i have to say and that is that it's all because of Siddhant Modi's efforts. He is the understanding one in their marriage and i love this quality of his !!

When Siddhima were about to get married,we saw how Riddhima tried to take her life and after that,i didn't really want Sid to marry her for her stupid behaviour but he proved me extremely wrong. Agreed he took out his anger at her which was reasonable looking at her behaviour but slowly their hate transformed into friendship which then turned to love.  In short words,a simply yet beautiful love story ~!!😍
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awwww...mayuri its not boring....the thing which relate to siddhima cant be boring...& love ur post....& i agree our siddhima is so aborable that words seems too few to explain siddhima....& siddhima is just best & pure......love to be a siddhima fan.......i adore siddhima..& yes siddhima r center of our universe......Siddhima the name of Purity & Umbreakable bond......
awesome analysis...........👏
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mayuri !! 🤗  You rocked it !! So amazingly said.....you've summarised Siddhima so beautifully. Love you for this !! 🤗
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mayuri why r u teling that u can't wrriten well ..........girl u wrrten sow ell u described SR journey so well.... it left me speechless........SR journey their relationship is so spl anybody can love them . big hug for u  proud to be siddhimaholic. SR r got spl place in my heart  .  
mayuri u stole my heart by ur post..........

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Mayu
awesome post !love it
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SUPERB⭐️
FANTASTIC
MIND BLOWING🤗
GREAT
AWESOME
LOVELY POST DEAR👍🏼
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome post!

Brilliantly said!

niki 🤗

thanks so much for the lovely comment!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

AWESOME👏..YES THIS IS OUR SIDDIHMA LOVE THEM ..GO SR Proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!! WE KNOW YOU WILL OVERCOM THIS STORM ALSO👏
👏

uppaas 🤗 🤗

thanks so much for the awesome reply!!!!

yup proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

🤗

thanks so much!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️