Comic Relief: Bhao ki Dinchak

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg...im so sad 😭...last day at the best job ever...and NO i did not get fired!! i resigned...a better offer...one that will start my career came up...i had to take it...but i just hated leaving my old job...its the best place!! 😭😭😭😭...anyway...enough of my sob story...lets move on to LTL...

Bhao ki Dinchak
so i had cake today...vanilla with chocolate frosting...but oddly...there was no frosting?! 😲😲😲😲i was like...where did it go...then i came home and watched LTL...and guess what i found it...frosting is all on Naku's face 🤢🤢🤢🤢 what are the CV's doing!? its like they just put another layer of make up...come on!! i feel for poor Mahi!! that much make up...yikes!! yeh ho kya raha hai...instead of removing it they are just caking it on more and more! 😡😡😡😡...someone save Mahi!

ok...so...anyone else find it absolutely hilarious at the faces that Babi and Baji were making at each other...wth was up with that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....jisse dekho..kissi na kissi ke saath they have full on akhoon akhoon mein batein...

ok...woh saab chodo! what did they do to Dutta's bg score!?  😲😲😲😲 they made a dostana of Baji bg score and Dutta bg score...they mixed Dutta's swoon inducing music with Baji's dinchak music...are you kidding me?! 😲😲😲...🤣🤣🤣🤣...what was that!? i couldnt figure out if i should swoon or bust a move?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...tauba tauba...what were they thinking?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ....

but Dutta's concern for Naku when she was crying...aww...😳😳...humara gadha kitna samajdar hogaya hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...kissne socha ke yeh din bhi dekhne ko milega? he he...😉😉😉😉.....ok one thing i must mention...Naku yelling at the top of her lungs while talking to Bappa at night...and no one hears it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 of course...why would they?

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another hilarious analysis. I also thought it funny when Nakku was yelling at the top of her lungs at Bappa. Forget anyone hearing aren't the security cameras installed in the living room too. Oh boy! Hopefully Dutta wouldn't think of looking at the recordings. 😆 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So I finally saw the epi...and WTH! I mean Baji and Babi want Naku never tell Dutta abt her self. Naku too tells she will marry Dutta but hide her secret forever. But as u all know I have a completely ganda dimaag. First thing that came to my mind was do these three expect Dutta not to try and express his err conjugal rights. How are they planning Dutta NEVER to find out?
mango_girl thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hilarious.... Not to forget, if she stood wit her hands on the diya, she'd be really black by morning... then nobody has to worry about the big relevation!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

mango_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

So I finally saw the epi...and WTH! I mean Baji and Babi want Naku never tell Dutta abt her self. Naku too tells she will marry Dutta but hide her secret forever. But as u all know I have a completely ganda dimaag. First thing that came to my mind was do these three expect Dutta not to try and express his err conjugal rights. How are they planning Dutta NEVER to find out?

They'd never do it with the lights on.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thats the only way I could think!!!
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely CR, Jaz!
First of all congratulations and good luck for your new job! Hope you would love the place.

I was fixed at Suds ... what was wrong with him .. yesterday he was making faces and today smiling 😕 ... yaar iss bande ka screw toh puri tarah se gayab hai.
Edited by nelufar - 13 years ago
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Another hilarious analysis. I also thought it funny when Nakku was yelling at the top of her lungs at Bappa. Forget anyone hearing aren't the security cameras installed in the living room too. Oh boy! Hopefully Dutta wouldn't think of looking at the recordings. 😆 😆

well .. in the security camera he will just see her shouting but not hear ... never know if he will check also.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango_girl

They'd never do it with the lights on.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thats the only way I could think!!!

Ah-ha...now I get it...so it will be lights off and...😉
mango_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Ah-ha...now I get it...so it will be lights off and...😉

Yup... and she'd have to get up every morning before sunrise and put her make up on....  Oh poor Naku... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey jaz thanx for the amazin CR 🤗 I cannot never read suds expressions 🤣 🤣 ..aaj kal aankho mein ishaare ho rahe hai..baaji and babi today ....dutta was really sweet when he told not to cry ever 😃 ..he was looking so hawwt in solo scene thinking about naku ... 😍 ....naku is removing her frustrations on baapa ...and that too in middle of the night on top her lungs...thanx yaar ,,
Good Luck for ur New Job .... 👍🏼 🤗