Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Well you know I'm sure there is probably-
(I cannot believe we are having this discussion *Aisha Covers Eyes With Hand*)
Look. Isn't there probably a way to have a SR without, you know... fully undressing?
*Aisha Clears Throat Awkwardly*
And yes of course Baji and Baabi have lost it!
You know I didn't write a AKMM for Thursday or Friday cause I was writing up my OMG section and explained everything there but oh God.
I think Baabi and Baji are thinking either Dutta will never want a SR or he doesn't even know what a SR is!
We didn't get that Promo Jhula Scene who thinks we're going to get a SR Scene???
And Jaz stop corrupting my Ksh with your Besharmi! HO ki bacchi!

Aisha xxx😕

🤣  🤣🤣🤣
Well the only way I think, SR can happen without Dutta knowing about Naku's color is either if he becomes blind or is blind folded.🤣
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

🤣But err...what all will she cover with the soot? Actually some of the soot shld have rubbbed off on Dutta's hands during the wedding. But it didnt. 😆

Mer 🤣 btw i gave this *turns the light off* idea long back .. 😛 but in that case we all wud be left banging our heads 🤣 u know for obvious reasons 😛
but yaar! there has to be a "SR" a one to remember! 😔 CVS!! are u guys !!! listening!! 😭

humaari maangain poori kero !! humaari maangain poori kero !!🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Well you know I'm sure there is probably-
(I cannot believe we are having this discussion *Aisha Covers Eyes With Hand*)
Look. Isn't there probably a way to have a SR without, you know... fully undressing?
*Aisha Clears Throat Awkwardly*
And yes of course Baji and Baabi have lost it!
You know I didn't write a AKMM for Thursday or Friday cause I was writing up my OMG section and explained everything there but oh God.
I think Baabi and Baji are thinking either Dutta will never want a SR or he doesn't even know what a SR is!
We didn't get that Promo Jhula Scene who thinks we're going to get a SR Scene???
And Jaz stop corrupting my Ksh with your Besharmi! HO ki bacchi!

Aisha xxx😕

Maybe both are banking on the fact that neither Dutta nor Naku know what's a SR. Maybe after the first SR they thinking Dutta will do the same in the second one...ie take his wife to his bedroom, lock the doors..talk and then fall asleep. 😆

Maybe both are banking on the fact that neither Dutta nor Naku know what's a SR. Maybe after the first SR they thinking Dutta will do the same in the second one...ie take his wife to his bedroom, lock the doors..talk and then fall asleep. 😆

WAIT a min! what makes u think ksh That baji and babi has an idea what happened in their first SR?? unahi kaisay pata ki they talked and then fall asleep? 🤣 and dont tell me that baji and babi had a discussion over it 🤣

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Baji instead of thinking of ways to break it to Dutta has join the cover with soot gang. I tell u Dutta is so going to kick all these folks out...and then run to get them back. Poor chap!

Yeah...poor baby! Btw, even adi said something about Baji making plans for the reveal and having an accomplice...what happened to that?? And how can Never telling him about it be an option for Naku?? Hmm? CVsssss...
@ rose

Actually .. Baji want this color revelation thing to be delayed he knows that naku wont listen specially when babi told him that she has left it over her bappa .. and the whole flower dropping thingy .. baaji knows abt nakusha determination.. so he intentionally wanted to put a hold on it ... offcourse he didn't meant her to hide this secret for the rest of her life.. he is waiting for the right opportunity (i.e only possible when after colors give them a nod k CVs ur good to go !😉 😆) when he finds one .. he will tell nakusha abt The hera pheri he did ....

as simple as that.. 😃
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

WAIT a min! what makes u think ksh That baji and babi has an idea what happened in their first SR?? unahi kaisay pata ki they talked and then fall asleep? 🤣 and dont tell me that baji and babi had a discussion over it 🤣

If Dutta still doesnt know abt Naku's color they must have guessed TaSha did not have an ummm...conventional SR.😆
TheRager thumbnail

@ rose

Actually .. Baji want this color revelation thing to be delayed he knows that naku wont listen specially when babi told him that she has left it over her bappa .. and the whole flower dropping thingy .. baaji knows abt nakusha determination.. so he intentionally wanted to put a hold on it ... offcourse he didn't meant her to hide this secret for the rest of her life.. he is waiting for the right opportunity (i.e only possible when after colors give them a nod k CVs ur good to go !😉 😆) when he finds one .. he will tell nakusha abt The hera pheri he did ....

as simple as that.. 😃

So how will then Naku know what Bappa actually wanted? Maybe bappa made baji is messenger and sent a message...ki ab nahin...I am scared Dutta will do thod phod around me and I cant take it...so let me go then do whatever u want. 😆
@ ksh

per still .. dutta was drunk and kissi ko kya pata ki naku applies soot only on her face feet and hands ... 😆
TheRager thumbnail

@ ksh

per still .. dutta was drunk and kissi ko kya pata ki naku applies soot only on her face feet and hands ... 😆

Babi ko toh pata hoga...😆