Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Jaz! Cool, I am so happy for you dear! You got the offer for best job! Woo hoo, time for celebration! When are you throwing the party? πŸ˜†

Lol, another makeup layer on her face? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜† That's cracking dear! I hope, you didn't ate her face and thought that she was your chocolate frosting. 🀣🀣🀣 But, oddly isn't this weird (I know that you know) that her hands are always darker than her face albeit she has dark makeup applied. πŸ˜† So, how many layers of chocolate frosting she puts on her hands? 🀣🀣 It's so funny! Lol, comvo between Baaji and Baji was hilarious! To me it seemed like she was afraid of Baaji whereas Baaji was afraid that she'll start her chatter box like Nakku often did before. πŸ˜† And, what's with her worrying about Nakku and the lecture Baaji gave to her. I mean, she is elder than him and she should had knew this. CVs are dragging this track about Nakku not telling her truth yet again. Moving on, lol today Ganpat was amusing!! I love his acting!! He went to sleep like less than a second!! πŸ˜† What a sleeper! 🀣 I felt like pouring hot water on his face, that will keep him awake for next couple of mouths. 🀣🀣🀣 I loved Dutta, he is such a hawt!! Ah...Nakku's yelling ripped my eardrums. πŸ˜† She is LOUD! Lol, it so funny how on one heard her when she was yelling on purpose and letting her truth out. πŸ˜†    

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

So I finally saw the epi...and WTH! I mean Baji and Babi want Naku never tell Dutta abt her self. Naku too tells she will marry Dutta but hide her secret forever. But as u all know I have a completely ganda dimaag. First thing that came to my mind was do these three expect Dutta not to try and express his err conjugal rights. How are they planning Dutta NEVER to find out?

I guess they want her to wait and not tell him immediately! I can understand Baji's POV, Kala's words are still ringing in his ears...but WTH is Babi thinking? Didn't she promise to Naku that she'll wipe her color off the day she gets her "Rajkumar"!? Weird! And the way Naku's going, only a no-light SR can help her...! Or can it? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
KalyWayne07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango_girl

Yup... and she'd have to get up every morning before sunrise and put her make up on.... Oh poor Naku... 🀣[/DIV]

OMG....some routine every single day, what a bummer! But, got no other way. 🀣Edited by KalyWayne07 - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
@ ksh: dont worry we all pretty much think the same thing...lmfao!! conjugal rights!! lmfao...reminded me of prisoners waiting for their conjugal visits...tauba!! and ksh yaar...tujeh yeh saab sujta hai...but "ho" nahin sujta!? lmfao!!

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail
you guys are hilarious...but me and my friend came up with another scenario...when the big night comes...*ahem ahem*...Dutta will be left shocked thinking..."oh crap, i married a zebra?" (you know...cuz she probably doesnt put color where people cant see her skin) ...ha ha

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I guess they want her to wait and not tell him immediately! I can understand Baji's POV, Kala's words are still ringing in his ears...but WTH is Babi thinking? Didn't she promise to Naku that she'll wipe her color off the day she gets her "Rajkumar"!? Weird! And the way Naku's going, only a no-light SR can help her...! Or can it? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Yeah...in all these people the person I cannot understand is Babi...she created the mess...now its her duty to guide her daughter out of the mess. I mean I always liked Babi as a mother...she seemed very real to me. But in this case I cant see any logic in her behavior. She seems to be washing her hands off the whole affair.
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
LMAO!!! ZEBRA?!! That's hilarious and so true!! But girl, he wouldn't see it because the lights will be off. Maybe, in the moonlight. 🀣 Her Zebra stripes will show. 🀣
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loool this is funny
Baaji is a gadha,,, i cant believe he actually turned the fan on so the flower could drop the other way.. Wth??!??
Anyway Nakusha was literally screaming her lungs out... Damn n that too in the hall.. And the rooms are just upstairs...
If dutta checks the recording den damn...
Now babi n baaji doesnt want her to tell
Im besharam so bear with me...
On their suhagraat, AINT DUTTA GNA SEE HALF OF HER BODY IS WHITE????
I mean common yaar.. When he touches her, or whatever, aint the colour gna come off??
On honeymoon if it starts raining aint the colour gna come off??
Babi needs to think n so does nakku!
Nakku n babi always leave everything to baappa as if bappa will come personally and give nakku a shower infront of everyone
Jeeeeeez
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshiine21

Nakku n babi always leave everything to baappa as if bappa will come personally and give nakku a shower infront of everyone
Jeeeeeez

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..oh man...imagine!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

JAZ

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ok...so...anyone else find it absolutely hilarious at the faces that Babi and Baji were making at each other...wth was up with that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....jisse dekho..kissi na kissi ke saath they have full on akhoon akhoon mein batein...

okay yes I noticed that ABSOLUTELY
n guess wat my instant raections were
I was like ....... huh yeh ho kya raha hein Suds ka rog (constipation) iin dono ko kaab se laag gaya???😲😲😲😲😲 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

what are the CV's doing!? its like they just put another layer of make up...come on!! i feel for poor Mahi!! that much make up...yikes!! yeh ho kya raha hai...instead of removing it they are just caking it on more and more! 😑😑😑😑...someone save Mahi!

well she remained a kali to all our frustrations so how does it mattered if she has tanned a bit or has been taking skin cares she is gonna be like this as long as the CV s eeerrrmmmm Bappa want😑

Damn you Bappa eeerrrmmm CVs
Bohut confusion hein yaha pe CVs aur Bappa ko leke πŸ˜†

ok...woh saab chodo! what did they do to Dutta's bg score!?  😲😲😲😲 they made a dostana of Baji bg score and Dutta bg score...they mixed Dutta's swoon inducing music with Baji's dinchak music...are you kidding me?! 😲😲😲...🀣🀣🀣🀣...what was that!? i couldnt figure out if i should swoon or bust a move?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...tauba tauba...what were they thinking?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ....

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????
kuch samjah mein nahi aya😳 πŸ˜•pura hotch potch ho gaya😳 zara acchiy tarha samjaho pls😳

ok one thing i must mention...Naku yelling at the top of her lungs while talking to Bappa at night...and no one hears it? 🀣🀣🀣🀣 of course...why would they?

they never do hear poor Naku out now do they??? aajkal tow Babi aur Baji bhi Naku ki koi baat suntiy hiy nahiy hein
Damn them😑😑😑
all Naku can do ryt now to gather attention is throw tantrums🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣