Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
TANYA:u know wat tanya to get tat much luv u need to show tat, armaan hav actually done a lot for each other.archu has done a lot for deshmukhs and so did manav for karanjkars.BUT WAT hav archu dne for jay and his family just humilated dem.BELIEVE me in real sense its jay who is dng a favor on archu a divorce by getting married to her not other way around, atleast dey deserve respect.people pls dont bash me for above sentence but hav seen cases wen an even an engagement is broken its very difficult for a girl to find a gud guy.NO OFFENSE TO ANY1.and the fact wen every1 is agreeing tat she will run after manav wen he goes to jail ignoring jay, morally wil tat b right.
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Gm im FED UP with ARMANs sacrificial nonsense , Ill be FRANK with u .I rather ENJOY it when they suffer or r humiliated . They DESRVE It .They have made mockery of so many things its countless , and the way they parade so self righteously gets on my nERVES nowdays . The day sumone slaps them hard , Ill disribute modaks in Bappas name , THAT HAPPY I WILL BE .

Fed up with both the sacrificial romance and the pavitra tears.
That is why  they should get together asap so that  there is a new storyline where arman romance is NOT the focus.
When they suffer or get humiliated, it is we the viewers who bear the brunt with pavitra fatigue and boredom. They can( and will)  suffer and get humiliated TOGETHER even after THE REUNION.

Spare us now pleeeeease.

Edited by vishwap - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Karen its only gonna last for two days , this TRYING business .On fourth day sEE her reaction when Manav gets arrested .I wont be surprised if she runs after the police van yelling his name while her saas goggles .

🤣🤣🤣  I am  prayiing to God that they show us something like that. Archana sprinting and even reaching the police station before the van🤣  If that does not make Manav change his mind.😲😆😆😆
Tulsey thumbnail
My comment : Bappa , dearest , for our viewers sake GRANT THIS MISERABLE DUO THEIR PRAYERS . I will PERSONALLY GIVE U TWENTY ONE MODAKS . SPARE US THE HORROR OF THEIR MORBID UNION . 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jai ho Kool the great ki........

Kools this forum is nothing  without you..........⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

There are many on this Forum that are so funny in their commentary but you beat the mark girl.........
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi kools

Nice commentary!

Poor Prakash!!

Well, Manav does apologize, but I'm surprised he didn't apologize this time. He apologized when he hit Prakash (Dharmu had come to his house.)

I guess they want to show that he is still angry with Dharmesh.

Show is getting very boring. Hopefully meanie Prakash will spice things up. But I don't want him to die. I don't want anyone to die, just so that ArMan can unite. God never does this. What crap are these people showing?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sherma

TANYA:u know wat tanya to get tat much luv u need to show tat, armaan hav actually done a lot for each other.archu has done a lot for deshmukhs and so did manav for karanjkars.BUT WAT hav archu dne for jay and his family just humilated dem.BELIEVE me in real sense its jay who is dng a favor on archu a divorce by getting married to her not other way around, atleast dey deserve respect.people pls dont bash me for above sentence but hav seen cases wen an even an engagement is broken its very difficult for a girl to find a gud guy.NO OFFENSE TO ANY1.and the fact wen every1 is agreeing tat she will run after manav wen he goes to jail ignoring jay, morally wil tat b right.

Why wud anyone take offense , what u say is the BLUNT TRUTH . Hundreds of questions wud bbe asked of a divorcee woman in an arranged marraige ........Jays family asked NONE .That day too jays mom said I cant wait to take my bahu home . Archna is behaving so atrociously that eyebrows r BOUND to be raised .....be it workers like Prakash or Jays moms friends .Is she going to go and slap those women too ? Did she have ANY shame in saying HE IS MY DOST I WONT BREAK WITH HIM to mommy and Jay ? She gave Manav so much respect in her sagaai , did she give Jay and his family any respect or just took them for granted ?
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆 I always wait for ur comment usha

Do you know why i write the same line every time..so there would be some consistency😆...
and you will always know it is me who is writing them..without looking at my avatar or name..😃

gaurimisha thumbnail
haha...ArMan ke liye Bappa is giving balidaan of so many ppl..Sachin,kaka,sweet aunty in hosp...now a worker...par phir bhi ye dono reunite nahi hote....kam se kam for the insaniyat n mahaant thing,which u expertise in...just reunite....kuch aur log marne se bach jayenge😆 Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: star_wars

🤣🤣🤣  I am  prayiing to God that they show us something like that. Archana sprinting and even reaching the police station before the van🤣  If that does not make Manav change his mind.😲😆😆😆

No it WONT change his mind .He will yell from the van WAPAS JAO ARCHNA MUJHE MERI ZIMMEDARI NIBHANI HAI while she will run , her hair flying back , us getting glimpses of her beautiful fair back whie the workers will GAPE . Sulo will not know where to look while Manohar will WEEP . Damo meanwhile will ask BAPPA for ANOTHER CHAMATKAR to get Manav out .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Do you know why i write the same line every time..so there would be some consistency😆...
and you will always know it is me who is writing them..without looking at my avatar or name..😃

Usha I was laughing so much when Kool replied  but hey love your comeback.😆😆😆😆😆