Kool's Commentary : Sep17 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base : Meanie Prakash in action in PR

Guys,  guys fultoo satyanash has begun of Arman's so called Pavitra Rishta .All r gossipping about it and snickering at it . Right from Jays mom 's friends , to chaalu Manju to Meanie Prakash . The only persons OBLIVIOUS about it are ARMAN themselves .They think their relationship is even above SHIVA PARVATI's UNION or something .

Chaalu Manju pointed it out to Vinod . Ur sister and Manav r doing havoc with the IZZATS of Three three families with their so called PAVITRA RISHTA she pointed out correctly . What Kind of PAVITRA RISHTA is this which EMBARASSES 3 FAMILIES LIKE HELL . Ur Holy Sister's Future will be SPOILTdue to this PAVITRA RISHTA , she said .  Vinod was SILENCED for once .

The next to talk about the PAVITRA RISHTA was Meanie Prakash . Our Jay sir is ALWAYS gonna be unhappy in this marraige coz Archana madam is constantly giving importance to Manav , he told a co worker who was listening to him with total agreement written on his face . Ya . Full day she gives Manav importance , who will be happy in this alliance yaar .

Jay listened but walked off . It was the walk of a man who cud have easily silenced the gossip monger but didn't coz there was a GRAIN OF TRUTH IN WHAT THE GOSSIP MONGER SAID .

Holy Archu heard it and saw the expression on Jay's face , as if he agreed with Meanie Prakash's words . She turned into Fiery Archu . { The one who did izzat aarti of Rasika , Manju etc .} She came like lightning and turned Meanie Prakash around and slapped him hard on the face . Meanie Prakash was totally stunned , he didnt know what he had done .

How DARE u talk of me , Manav and Jay ?asked Fiery Archu trembling with rage . HA ? with WHAT ADHIKAAR ?What HAQ ?Dont u have shame gossip mongering like this ?Ha ? { ok , if u don't have shame behaving like this in society why wud the dude have shame discussing it ? Just like we discuss the affairs of TIGER WOODS or ANGELINA JOLIE , the types of Prakash discuss what goes around them , bas !} Next time i catch u talking like this I will kick u out ! Sudhar jaa !

Meanie Prakash stared , stupefied with hand on cheek .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [ I think he rather liked it . I think he was turned on .}

My comments : Meanie Prakash shud have twisted the finger that Archu showed him while talking till ARchu squealed . Yes , he shud not gossip , but Archu was way out of line to behave the way she behaved in this . Even Jay walked away . Archu cud have called Prakash and his friend to her cabin and fired them before Dharmesh and Jay . Once more , the matter was not taken to authority . Manav and Archu first behhave shamefully then take matters in their own hands and stir trouble in others company .

1] Manju is wrong , Meanie Prakash is wrong , Jays moms friends r wrong .Who r correct ?manav and Archu , who r going around inviting each other for sagaais and weddings and touching each others feets and discussing each others virginity.

2] Why will people not gossip is a question that someone shud ask Archu .There is such a thing as freedom of expression . Prakash to his credit did not talk DIRTY today . Today he was merely expressing an observation to his friend .

3] Archu has no right to slap Prakash .Manav Archu think slapping people or beating them up is their birthright and when people retaliate , they do a hoo haa . Archu had slapped a very pregnant Shravni in a none of her business scenario . Manav had bashed Prakashs head on a wall . I vote that its high time someone slaps this atrocious DUO for first behaving stupidly and then expecting others to behave according to their STUPID EXPECTATIONS .

4] To his credit , when Dharmesh asked Jay if he was happy on personal front , Jay said YES unhappily . I felt for him .Not Archu's bogus fury . KIS KIS KA MUH BAND KARWAOGI MADAM . High time u get these doses .

5] Archu did not take matter to management coz she knew both Jay and Dharmu wud agree with Meanie Prakash in their heart , give him warning and let him go , and then BLAST HER INSTEAD .

6] FYI , MUVAAAAAAA to meanie Prakash . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Archu needed to hear it . Touching Manavs feet on sagaai indeed ! PAH !

Bhagwan was sitting with a MANHOOS espression on his face in front of Bappa in his house and making a MANHOOS WISH . HELP ME TO FORGET ARCHU FOREVER he prayed gloomily . Give me SHAKTI to do it . { This morbid character has no positive wishes in his life . Even Dracula's assistants r more cheery .}

Archu was praying for the same thing . Give me SHAKTI to break off from Manav coz i dunno if I will be able to LIVE without him .

My comment : Bappa , dearest , for our viewers sake GRANT THIS MISERABLE DUO THEIR PRAYERS . I will PERSONALLY GIVE U TWENTY ONE MODAKS . SPARE US THE HORROR OF THEIR MORBID UNION .

Dharmesh , the MOTU DARLING , went like a happy , cheerful batatawada, bubbling with Ganpati fervour  to Bhagwan's house in the chawl to invite his family personally for Ganpati function . He was greeted coldly . Only Damo and Shravni were CIVIL to him . Savita glared at him as if he was a big PAAPI and even Bhagwan was silent . Shravni gave him water and Damo talked nicely to him . No one offered him tea even . Poor guy felt uncomfortable and then told Savita , I know ur upset but I have to make hard decisions , its part of my job , do come to Ganpati function , its my wish .

Then Savita [ Thank god] told him Yes we will , participate in the Aarti and have Prasad .

My comment : It was VERY GRACIOUS of Dharmesh to go personally to a worker's house keeping Manavs relation with Archu in his mind , to say let bygones be bygones .Its Manav who shud be trying to make up , NOT Dharmu .Manav was rude to him and I have noticed , Manav never apologises . Dharmu last time waived his loan , this time invited him personally .He has no ego inspite of being rich . His hardness is purely due to his principles , not due to his EGO . Which company owner invites a worker personally ? I thought it was very sweet of Dharmu...... Manav and Savita came across as ungracious . It confirms my belief that he is not at all bAD , and when Manav is arrested , he wont be the one framing him , he will merely go BY THE BOOK .

Meanie Prakash is planning to steal some raw material from a costly raw material consignment and become rich . Let Archna be framed , its hER responsibility , he said making meanie eyes .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [ he is sORE from the slap .Naturally yaar }My guess is Manav will take ILZAAM on himself to save Archus butt and Archu will fight to get him outta jail to save HIS butt .And in this whole ENDLESS PROCESS OF SAVING OF BUTTS jay's Family will BREAK the alliance . I wonder what Shravni will do .πŸ˜•

Kools signing off for today . Like button if u liked comments even if u don't . Pre Cap looks interesting . Our demands have been heard as PUBLIC DEMAND .Our dialogues about the Pavitra Rishta have been put in Manjus mouth today ad verbatim , lifted from our discussions .Iam very happy we r being read .Ajits Hand has been Saved .Yaaay . On that note .......CIAO guys .Enjoy .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kool dii awesome commentary πŸ˜ƒ

I dont understand this person Dharmesh
I mean who invites Worker of his company in person?? did he invite everyone in his company personally??
though I loved his gesture going to Manav's home
Sometimes he behaves vrey practically removing some workers ,sometime he listens to the advice given by ArchuπŸ˜•
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools great job! πŸ‘
U r still thinking of Pavitra Rishta between Meanie Prakash and ArchuπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘! ahha!!😳
nice Commentary Kools like it more when u make it funny  like tonite πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† meanie Prakash never disappoints yup agreed Archu indulges in selective aggression she did it purely cos Jay heard those stuff πŸ˜† nd the royal ignore she gave to Manav πŸ˜† he was zapped.
o.k. why it is that whatever is discussed in the commentary is voiced in the show by the negative characters πŸ€” Rassi, Manju nd the likes πŸ˜† Shibu doesnt like our posts 😈
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Soni I think he is well aware of the etiquette but went To invite Manav as Manavs relation with himis rather delicate . Archus EX and all .Besides his sasuralwallahs think highly of him . It was dHarmus attempt to show NO HARD FEELINGS on personal front .
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved the commentary...

Me too in love with Prakash. He's full package- hero-villian all in one. Plus i m in love with the wrinkles on his shaitaani head.....it shows his experience in evilness......he's the superdude. Loved PR(akash) 2nite.

But i want the morbid duo to unite. We can add prakash to their honeymoon package. He's their biggest turn on. ArMan SR prakash tale....

telemagic thumbnail
Todays episode was waste....Naya kuch nahi hua...I think they are just killing tym..

btw, have no clue, why Dharmu went and invited ONLY Manav's family, PERSONALLY...
he didn't go to JAY's house?? Y only one worker is given importance??If its because, he sacked Manav out so?? But then he needs to go to Ajits and the other workers house too.... I am not pointing this out..I am just asking??
..Sonii.. thumbnail
oh me first ( sab kaha hai......me feeling shy😳)

Bhagwan was sitting with a MANHOOS espression on his face in front of Bappa in his house and making a MANHOOS WISH . HELP ME TO FORGET ARCHU FOREVER he prayed gloomily . Give me SHAKTI to do it . { This morbid character has no positive wishes in his life . Even Dracula's assistants r more cheery .}

🀣
that scene was supposed to be very emotional and touchy but.....

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I found the whole dharmesh asking for forgiveness unrequired. Why give savita so much importance. Who is she? prime minister of india. The way she was looking.....she does assume herself to be just that.
..Sonii.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Soni I think he is well aware of the etiquette but went To invite Manav as Manavs relation with himis rather delicate . Archus EX and all .Besides his sasuralwallahs think highly of him . It was dHarmus attempt to show NO HARD FEELINGS on personal front .

It was showing that he was really in Patch up mode with Manav....
that was so cute, he was so happy when Savita aai invited him for Aarti