Kool's Commentary : Sep17 PR - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Manav doesnt like being ignored ....everytime Archu goes away from him or reacts in an indifferent manner he gets restless nd grouchy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hmm this is the way Archu shud act with him from now on even if they unite πŸ˜‰
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Super commentry Kool. Loved it ..
Thanks so much . You are right .Things only move i nthe right direction when Prakash comes in ..
Manju was very good as well today ...

I liked  the fact that Archu seemed more bothered about jay than manav , in fact it was manav who was highly disturbed that she did nottalk to him for 2 days ..
What the hell was he expecting ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sherma

nice commentary. sumtimes i find dharmesh very cute.i aGree wid ur points on archu was wrong in slapping prakash, and d funny ting she said i never show people their aukat boss u showed it to shravani,manju,rashika,ajit etc,i agreed she was right in showing dem but y such a contradict dialogue.watever prakash said was not wrong, he was gossiping wid his friend he dint intentionally did it to make jay or archu listen, cant people even talk. and he was not wrong, every 1 feels d same.NOW this stupid prakash will agin stupid ding wich wil mak manav go to jail. poor me,how wil i watch it.and wat WAS MANAV SAYING how wil i stay without tlking to HER , hello u werent in touch wid each other for almost a year.WAKE UP DUDE.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Absolutely agreed Twino

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: piya_10

Manav doesnt like being ignored ....everytime Archu goes away from him or reacts in an indifferent manner he gets restless nd grouchy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hmm this is the way Archu shud act with him from now on even if they unite πŸ˜‰

He has always done that . He hates being ignored by her . Today he looked all heart broken and defeated ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Super commentry Kool. Loved it ..

Thanks so much . You are right .Things only move i nthe right direction when Prakash comes in ..
Manju was very good as well today ...

I liked  the fact that Archu seemed more bothered about jay than manav , in fact it was manav who was highly disturbed that she did nottalk to him for 2 days ..
What the hell was he expecting ...

tanya Im telling u , Prakash is catalyst in ARMAN unionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He was just talking to his friend . It was not DIRTY talk , cant people even talk ? Ok give him a warning , but a SLAP ? Uncalled for !

She needed to hear this .She needs to hear mORE .Her behaviour has been atrocious .Today she is hiding face and going like a big pativrata but that day where was this shame when u called him to sagaai and touched his feet in front of sasural people for ur damned PAVITRA CLOSURE ?

And Ill tell u , this whole behaviour of Archu is a ROYAL FAKE . The moment Manav gets arrested she will drop Jay like HOT POTATO and RUN to save Manav , not caring about any gossip or Jays feelings .All her not talking to Manav doesnt impress me a BIT .

gaurimisha thumbnail
Manav is truly a Tubelight.

First he says he needs Himmat from Archu being thr at his marriage.

Then he prays how iwll he survive if she doesnt talk to him.Arre what yaar...wasnt he the one who initially kept avoidng her.Kab baat karta tha ye?She always used to run after himπŸ˜†

hey...I found Dharmuuuu so cuteee today😎
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great commentary KoolπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  I laughed so much at your obvious love for Meanie Prakash, your take on that scene was just  hilarious yaar.  Archana invited the comments, it was expected from Jay's mom and neighbours but Manju was just being wicked and meanie Prakash was just being his name, MEAN πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Evil dudeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Well it seems his time is almost over but he did bring flavour to the showπŸ˜†.  Had I been in Archana shoes,  I would have given Meanie a back hand and a forehard slap.  He deserved more than one.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really didnt see the necessity in Dharmesh going to Manav's home but I guess it has something to do with the upcoming track.  Even if it is him that frames Manav, (i highly doubt that) he would be in the clear as he performed aarti with the familyπŸ˜‰  Somehow I find Dharmesh sketchy. 

How DARE u talk of me , Manav and Jay ?asked Fiery Archu trembling with rage . HA ? with WHAT ADHIKAAR ?What HAQ ?Dont u have shame gossip mongering like this ?Ha ? { ok , if u don't have shame behaving like this in society why wud the dude have shame discussing it ? Just like we discuss the affairs of TIGER WOODS or ANGELINA JOLIE , the types of Prakash discuss what goes around them , bas !} Next time i catch u talking like this I will kick u out ! Sudhar jaa !

Meanie Prakash stared , stupefied with hand on cheek .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [ I think he rather liked it . I think he was turned on .} πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bhagwan was sitting with a MANHOOS espression on his face in front of Bappa in his house and making a MANHOOS WISH . HELP ME TO FORGET ARCHU FOREVER he prayed gloomily . Give me SHAKTI to do it . { This morbid character has no positive wishes in his life . Even Dracula's assistants r more cheery .}πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Archu was praying for the same thing . Give me SHAKTI to break off from Manav coz i dunno if I will be able to LIVE without him .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My comment : Bappa , dearest , for our viewers sake GRANT THIS MISERABLE DUO THEIR PRAYERS . I will PERSONALLY GIVE U TWENTY ONE MODAKS . SPARE US THE HORROR OF THEIR MORBID UNION .  πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  He will.

gaurimisha thumbnail

thats why Kool,I want ArMan reunion.

Poor Jaywant will be spared.πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

He must hav gone to Jays' house as well.But Manav is the hero na...they showed him n ignored the rest royallyπŸ˜†

They also showed him visiting the heroineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kool Commentary..😎..