Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tahmina16

if Parth is mongi's son why is he with kaddu, wouldn't he be with santu and DM?

precisely my question..how on earth did he land up wid shashank and kaddu??
and what wierdness is wid this mahabharat track??now all this time,vishal was to be evil and the rest were to be together..now suddenly shashank is this wierdo who pretends to be civil and HIS kids are evil...so either vishal will be super-evil like shakuni (hmm,he WILL be their mamaji technically) or else be this karna type character which just dsnt suit the pre-leap story..y on earth will shanky's son be duryodhana i just dnt get...the whole track looks EXTREMELY forced according to me,wid no point...
ilovebandini thumbnail
Who is who will somebody try to explain to me please?
sweetu1203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovebandini

Who is who will somebody try to explain to me please?

Vikram- Suraj and Juhi's son
Rishabh and Nakul- Hiten and Toral's son
Dhanish and Nandini- Shashank and Kaddu's kids
Parth- dont know yet but hes apparently Monghi and Sarangs boy.
Krishna- Khemi and Arjun's son
😊

Its really confusing, i just want to see sanraj's daughter
rockstar0822 thumbnail
It will always be that DM is the male lead protaginist of the show and Shashank is being made the male lead antagonist of the show as per the article on india forums about the way mahabharat is getting introduced in bandini.... Its different... everyone needs a change and accept it... its just begun so guys relax and accept the same....

Also, sorry to say that fans of bharat do not have any other way to go... and ajay krish rocks and he will always... he has done more shows than bharat... great actor than bharat and looks much better than bharat... it is just that others have got used to see bharat for the past 1 year and its always difficult to accept change... but the fans of ajay krish are ga ga over him and his acting capabilities... He is simply superb and awesome... Its nice to see him playing negative since we all his fans have always seen him playing positive lead roles in Mamta and Ardhangini....

AJAY KRISH YOU ROCK !!!!
RONIT ROY YOU ROCK ALWAYS !!!!!
SHU434 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

precisely my question..how on earth did he land up wid shashank and kaddu??

Here is the sentence and the link i would like to post. The article clearly says that Parth is Monghi's and Sarang's illegitimate son.Here is the link. I am also wondering that how did Parth end up with Kadhu and Shashank.
There will be one more character that is Parth, Monghi (Abigail Jain) and Saraang's (Jatin Shah) illegitimate child. The role of Parth will be played by Rithvik Dhanjani, who was last seen in Colors' Bairi Piya.
Talking about his character Rithvik told us, "My role is similar to that of Dushasan and is completely negative. He plans to ruin lives of DM's family.
http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/bandini/109105-modern-day-mahabharat-bandini.html

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ktja

Thank you for the update. The U turn of Shashank's character is so inconsistent, miss Bharat, he was so good, feel that they change actor on purpose, the new one looks like a tyrant. Missing the old DM too.......I hope that CV will rapidly do something about it.........since we can't feel that there is any male protagonist in the show right now............ DM made Santu's life a living hell coz of Subhi and now he's calling Subhi, Santu's sawt, simply unbelievable!!!

?????? ??.?? ????? ????? ???? :)
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DM calling his first wife Santu's Saut is no big deal. DM and Santu has gone through lot of difficulties throughout their marriage and they have been together for the past 16 years. That shows how close they are and Santu means everything to DM. It also shows that they have the deep understand as a  wife and husband has which was lacking to some extent before the leap.

Both their characters were shown to loss few brain cells before the leap, lets just hope they're got them back.

Edited by bishop22 - 13 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Agree, completely :)
It just goes to show the comfort level they have achieved with each other in their relationship and I found that dialog really cute.. because if it were the old DM, he would not have tolerated the mere thought of calling Subhi as Santo's saut..

I find the change refreshing..
and am sure DM will get his former glory back :D
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's right the comfort level is definitely shown to be there. The hug was beautiful, as it showed so much understanding, respect, love for each other and when Nandini entered they were quite comfortable, whereas before they would've jumped or fiddled around or feeling shy.

They have picturised the scence to perfection, showing a long and mature relationship.
ronitfan thumbnail
Yes..
and they didn't miss the small details.. like how proudly Santo looked at him when Nandini mentioned the award that he was going to receive..

How comfortable they looked, just standing there by each other's side.. both literally and meaningfully.. I just wish Santo would let him be privy to all her sadness.. it's sad to watch her suffer alone and him suffer even more because of her state of mind

:(