Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I really don't want Santu's hopes to come crashing down on Monday. I really think it will and she'll give up and then she'll meet her son that same day but she'll not know him and she'll start an enemity with him somehow. That's how it always starts with the long lost son, she'll hate him so much and will eventually find out its her son. The difference here is that Vishal will recognise her and start his enemity, maybe by becoming friends with Dhanesh and Parth. I'd say Vishal will be Karan from the Mahabharat.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update uma...............   gonna miss u n ur updates we all know bandini has lost its charm.............now relly cant treust cv's any more.....they have ruined the beautiful story into a typical BALAJI KRAP............i hope if till date they would have continued BANDINI 1......well its relly depressing ...........i dont know y do we ppl get attached to fiction so much😭😭......

talking abt epi....it was mahaboring😡😡

ilovebandini thumbnail
Only Santu looks nice...That's only thing that I like,nothing else for now,not even a SanRaj moment...
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a bla bla episode................its a waste of time and nothing magical about this new bandini as well...............this is not about the sweet uneducated santu and egoistic dharamraj mahiwanshi
hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊
I have a question isn't Parth the same boy who was introduced as rudr's brother and suraj fought with him.
Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hina91

Thanks for the update 😊
I have a question isn't Parth the same boy who was introduced as rudr's brother and suraj fought with him.

Very good question i was thinking the same thing when i saw him... talk about cast turnover lol
Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im not liking the new bandini. Santu looks beautiful but they have just killed DMs character. The whole idea was that he was tough, powerful and stuck in his ways.. now they've stuck him in trousers and a top (DM wouldnt even go near western clothes) and hes jogging in the park with girls chasing after him (DM didnt care much for female attention before, only Santu) and his grandkids arent even scared of him (before his own kids wouldnt dare go near him),

And wheres Birwa! I want her back.

And theres farrrrrr too much testerone bouncing about in the mansion with all those big musclely boys of the DM seedline... who btw, after the 15yr leap should only be like 15 years old.

ALL I CAN SAY IS VISHAL BETTER BE HOT
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Vishal better be hot, after all he is the son of Sanraj. Also the main focus will shift to Vishal and Sanraj after he makes his entry after all he is the lead's first born and also the long lost son. So just waiting for Vishal's entry and also of other Sanraj kids, if there is any.😕
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thak you Uma and ipodmac. Gosh my brain cells are finding it hard to understand who is who - good or evil - and also who is doing what.

It feels like this is some other serial and not Bandini.
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the only good thing about today's episode was Santu was looking beautiful

whoever does her makeup - is too good

she really looked good and a true malkin

DM looked hot too

would have love to see both of them in one frame -