Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So true. Just hope now that RR and Aasiya shoot the scenes together, as RR still seems to be away a lot and not shooting at the same time as rest of the crew.

Atleast the scence with Aasiya should be together and not use BD, it just ruins the meaning and puts the viewers off. Having both together creates such an ora on the screen, it just makes everything worthwhile to watch. Their chemistry is just out of this world.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess RR is fed up of Bandini.. and if I were him, I would be too.. they don't develop any of the tracks well and nor are they good at handling their actors schedules, apparent by the way we are subjected to horrid horrid body double scenes which even a kid can make out, are fake shots..

Kitchen Champion shoot will wind up in a couple of weeks.. then he shall be free for a few days, before he starts giving look tests for the new Sony show :)
ronitfan thumbnail
Coming back to the main topic, ie, SanRaj..
there are so many beautiful scenes that can be woven around them.. even at this age, there is no restriction for what can be shown on screen and after all, good romantic scenes are the logical next step after making both of them look so amazing even after the leap :)

I, for one, would love some passion brewing between them.. not the huggy feely kinds.. but the deep love kinds :)
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG😲....I finally saw the last two epis.....what have they done to this show😭......all these new additions look like extras and act like extras too......well maybe Krishna and Rishabh look slightly better but nowhere like the cast they started out with......the cast of Bandini season 2 is totally disappointing....no ensemble awards for this show this season....and serves them right😡

This show looks like KSKBT/KGGK season 2 rather than Bandini season 2.....even the background shlokas(yada yada....from Mahabharat I think) are the same as KSKBT, KGGK and the myriad other K-shows........Bandini is nothing but another K-show now, nowhere remotely resembles the refreshing and classy show with a unique concept and story it started out as.....and I think audience has had enough of K-shows as evident by how they were all pulled off air, no one wants to watch another one.

Needless to say I don't like the new Shashank, the actor or the character, what a change his character has undergone, he does not even seem like the same Shashank, no doubt they needed a new actor coz the audience would never accept our beloved Shashank in this new avatar, so they had to replace the actor.....I am almost certain despite what the tabloids(which half the time are incorrect) are saying that Bharat opted out because of aged look, he is a BT veteran, knows people don't age in BT shows, look at Kaddu or Hiten, still look the same as before the leap except for the clothes maybe and certainly don't look like parents of 20-somethings....I am sure BT/channel replaced him because they needed someone else so that people would accept Shashank (I refuse to call him Shanky, that is always going to be Bharat) in this new negative, not so likeable avatar. Also it seems like they decided to change his character overnight, coz didn't he say that he understood why DM insulted him because of his grief over Santu's condition and then suddenly in the following episode the always sane and sensible Shanky changes to this other revengeful guy.😕

I am pretty sure Toral's character is also gonna change and there will be something negative in her character as well, thats why they needed a new actress so that the audience would accept her in this new grey/negative avatar because otherwise it would be near impossible to accept the old Toral in a negtive role. What other reason could there be to replace Toral....I don't buy that argument that she couldn't look like the mother of 20-somethings, when Prerna(Kaddu) and Aasiya(Santu) can, they so can Riddhi(Toral).

And I don't think I even need to mention how mathematically challenged the production/creative team of this show is, it's after all BT

And Sukhi, don't hold out any hopes for romantic, passionate scenes between DM and Santu, when they didn't show them before the 16 year leap when there was ample scope (and they could have done better even before the 10 year leap), I don't expect to see them anymore, not between grandpa DM and granny Santu.....so lets bid our SanRaj, the way we knew them adieu.....this is a different SanRaj and the scenes between them are going to be very different from now on.
Edited by sg08 - 13 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
I know what you're hinting at..
and I know we must accept it as it lies before us..

I am just a hopeless optimist..
aah well, they're always in my mind :D

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@ sg08: I agree with u, if they didn't show any passionate scene between Sanraj before the 1st leap I doubt they will now. But I still have hope thinking if PRB can have such awesome scenes after the second 20yr leap then why can't Sanraj.

Regarding the new characters and Bandini 2. I just hate it! I just keep on thinking about how better it would have been had the leap not happened. Also if the ratings go down now post leap, there's no way EK can undo the leap and eventually the show will get pulled off air. I don't want this to happen, I haven't liked any jodi so much since PRB.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

If dey dnt show sanraj..n da show does not pick up trp, it will surely get pulled of. Yes it is tru, da present cast  look like a group of extras making a lame joke out of wat use 2 be bandini.

@ faz, not 2 worry, same er loved sanraj but look at wat dey ave done now. =(

Thank you Uma 4 da update  =)
Edited by azna - 13 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

<font color="#cc0000">@ sg08: I agree with u, if they didn't show any passionate scene between Sanraj before the 1st leap I doubt they will now. But I still have hope thinking if PRB can have such awesome scenes after thesecond 20yr leap then why can't Sanraj.</font>

<font color="#cc0000">Regarding the new characters and Bandini 2. I just hate it! I just keep on thinking about how better it would have been had the leap not happened. Also if the ratings go down now post leap, there's no way EK can undo the leap and eventually the show will get pulled off air. I don't want this to happen, I haven't liked any jodi so much since PRB.</font>

Agree!
And the hug in the first episode was encouraging ;)
Showed that they haven't forgotten to show SanRaj hugs after making them so old.. I think it'll be good..but cannot say how long the show will last..

I have a feeling KMH2 will replace Bandini!
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Actually I just read somewhere, can't remember where though that KMH2 is going to replace Sarvgun which is not doing very well, never has.....and I feel that might be true since SS never caught on with the audience, I was actually expecting it to be pulled off sooner and make way for the two new shows launching next week but luckily for them the lead actress of another show had an accident and got bedridden, so that show got cancelled. I think Bandini is safe for now, but not for long I think....if the TRPs continue to be low, it is definitely on the chopping block when Imagine decides to launch the next new show.....and anyways, I think the show has run it's course.
ronitfan thumbnail
Oh yes,
I recall reading it on some site too.. thanks for reminding me Shaila :D

That means Bandini does not face any threat.. atleast as things stand right now.. the 10:30 pm slot is free, and reserved for Bandini.. I think Imagine wants to go back to it's original formula.. Bandini followed by KMH..

I just WISH Bandini went back to the 10 pm slot.. it was awesome!