Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anishaa. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gunia I love your siggies, all the styles! They're very well-done, great job Gunia! 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
@Janaki Thanks for the outstanding pic updates and great maharaas siggie 😊

Now I will finally get to my slambook πŸ₯³ πŸ˜† 
Edited by LOLAnisha - 13 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Thanx a tonne for liking it...luv U lotπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Bt when r U goin' to show d daras of Ur siggiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†j/k...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Actually m missing d dose frm UπŸ˜†
Btw b'ful Maharaas pics...thanx a bunch for uploading😳

eeheheheeeee i will dear may be on tues. or wed. have to go somewhere on monday ..
i'll make Maharaas, Ram-Ravan War n wat else ??? any suggestion .. aise mujhe dhyan nahi aata .. so mujhe suggest karte raha karo ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u r most welcome for the pic update dear ... ab jaldi jaldi make some more Maharaas siggies haaan ... i have a req. can u plz make one siggy with one pic of swapnil n one pic of shweta ... from dis update ... text u can choose any line from Maharaas ...
but i want only 2 pics (one of each ... )
no hurry ... no worry ..
do it wenever u find some free time ...😊😊 
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wwwwowoooooooowwwwww this is stunning dear...
awesome choice of pics n background...
lovelllyyyyyyy......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Parina di ... ost welcome fr the update di ... looking forward for ur siggies ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Now, I have a small request for all of you.😳 Since I want to update our Birthday Section with the birthdays of our CC Members, please fill out this little form whenever you find time....it's kind of like a mini-slambook for this CC.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Chat Club Slambook:

1. How did you find/come to know about this CC?
A PM 😊

2. In which FC or CC did you join our snug little family?
This one, #5

3. When is your birthday? (If you prefer to keep this private, no problem, you may do so.😊)
November 1st

4. When did you join IF? And why? Which was the first ever forum you posted in? Remember the thread?
I joined IF on August 13, 2010 😊 My three month anniversary is next month, the 13th πŸ˜† 
The reason why I joined IF was because it was summer and I needed a way to pass time, and before joining IF I was amazed by all the pretty siggies and forums and thought it'd be fun to be a member πŸ˜Š
LOL I know how many of you feel about the show, and I agree it's gotten a little boring but I'm still a semi-fan loll πŸ˜ƒ The Geet forum 😳 I think my first thread was the one where I introduced myself 😊

5. Who is your favorite actor from Ramayan and Shri Krishna (please pick only one from both)?
Ramayan--the actor who played Lakshman (don't know his name 😳)
SK--Swapnil Joshi

6. Favorite actress from Ramayan and Shri Krishna

Ramayan--Deepika Chikhalia
SK--Pinky Parikh (although Shweta Rastogi comes a close second 😳)

6. What are your favorite mythos/historical shows from the last five years or so?
Ohm Namah Shivaya, Shri Ganesh, Jai Santoshi Maa.

7. What are your favorite shows in general (both Indian and Western)?
Western--not really into Western TV 😳...other then some cooking shows which I watch only when I'm hungry and the fridge is empty πŸ˜† And of course the news πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Indian--In the past, I've watched a little of Tulsi, Jassi Jaise Koi Nahin, Sonpari, and Kasauti Zindagi Ki 😊 
Then my family canceled our subscription to Indian TV because we were getting hooked on daily soaps and it was "wasting our time" πŸ˜† 
But this summer, I was soo bored that I decided to watch Geet and DMG randomly πŸ˜† I like both, but I don't watch DMG anymore because I'm too lazy to catch up 😳 πŸ˜†
And I want to watch Kis Desh Main Hain Mera Dil (even though it already ended, lol) after seeing a cute Premeer VM on Tu Jaane Na...wonder if YouTube has the earlier episodes because IF doesn't have them all 😊 

8. What are your favorite movies in general (both Indian and Western)?
Western--again, I'm from the West but I'm not very too into Western pop culture other than the music, which can be good, and some of the celebrites...I don't watch too many Western movies.
However, I recently watched Toy Story 3 and it was great πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Indian--, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Pardes, Rock On, Namastey London, Lagaan, Maine Pyar Kiya, Ghajini, New York, Baghbaan, Koi Mil Gaya, Krishh, Hum Tum, tons more πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

9. What are some of your favorite books?
Right now I'm reading Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni (a really good book), and I've read Western-India/NRI/Indian books like Blue Jasmine, Motherland, Gifted, Keeping Corner, Koyal Dark Mango Sweet, etc. I love reading Indian kind of books because I'm an NRI and it makes me feel closer to my country, I can relate to them, and it's just fun to read about your customs in a fictional character's life and words from your language in print 😊 I also want to read the Life of Pi.
Also, I've read almost all of Sarah Dessen's books, a lot of them were good but I haven't read any of her more recent ones, like 2009 and on 😊
I used to really like Twilight at the peak of its craze, before the first movie released, but then the effect of it wore off and I got bored. Don't really care anymore πŸ˜† 
Same with Harry Potter, I read all the books and now I'm neutral, not as huge of a fan but they're good books πŸ˜³ 

10. What is one piece of advice you would like to share with the rest of us in the CC, which you think is one of the most valuable life lessons?
Love deeply, don't hate, and try not to see the faults and bad points in life...everyone has issues and problems, maybe not as huge or as tragic as yours but they still exist for them and give them pain. Leave it all to god and be as positive as you can, because at the end of the day, all that matters is how you choose to live and how you choose to be. Your outlook will make the difference you want 😊

Thanks a lot guys!πŸ€— And please do take a chance to answer these whenever you find time.😳
It was fun, thanks for the slambook 😊

Love,
Janu  

Edited by LOLAnisha - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

eheheheeee yeah di ... really enjoyed it ... the best moment of the day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah rite i just wish n hope guru replies to ur ques.

n thnks aton for the lovely war pic update di ...
now i have to do alot of work next week wid Maharaas siggies n War siggies πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No problem, Deeps, but don't make the siggies yet, I'm going to finish the Ram/Ravan pic updt today.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Lols, my internet connection got broke yesterday afternoon all up till now, so I could not log onto IF for that longπŸ˜­πŸ˜†. To 'assuage my pain', I took a TON of pic updates I'll gradually post.πŸ˜‰
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Deepika, Gunia, Janu all your sigs are absolutely brilliant! I love how each and every one turns out. I always want to make mytho siggies, but for some reason, I never know what to do. Lola has lefft me one suggestion to be done, but can you guys also give me some and leave them in my shop? :) Would really appreciate it, and Janu, will get to that request soon, lol.

Shivang bhaiyya, I finished reading your FF's and they are truly brilliant. Hats off to lola for the cute title siggies (Rajat for Kans? Aw I love him 🀣), and the stories were also really really really good.  I loved reading both, esp Kans/Devaki one. And the conversation of Lakshman and Vibhishna was really intellectual and meaningful. Thank you so much for writing them! They were a great treat!

Will finally get to those CC slambook questions =D
Guys thank you for the compliments on the VD sig I made. Means a lot to me 😳 Wow I miss a few days and this CC moves like 10 pages. I'm having trouble rifling through everything on a computer that freezes up every two mins. πŸ˜†

Just wanted to point out lola, that this is GORGEOUS!

^ Sooooooooooo cute 😍 Will definitely use all your guys' siggies in a slideshow soon, therre's so many I want to use! They are amazing!

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

heyaaaa frnds .... wanna share something reallllyyyy reallllyyyy cute with u guyzzzz...

i sent a frnd req, to Swapnil on facebook lonnnnnnggggggg back .... but may be coz of his busy schedules .. he didnt accept mine ... today i thought of cancelling the previous one n sent a req. again n he accepted in in jst 15mins ..

then i wrote :

"heyyy hiii Swapnil sir... thnks for accepting my req.
m a huge fan of urs ... loved ur acting in Shri Krishna... watched u as Shri Krishna since my childhood... :)
infact before i could understand anythng abt God Krishna, saw u n visualised u as Krishnaji wen i was a kid.. :P
loved ur acts in comedy circus too n now u do...
ing fantabulous job in Papad pol ... gr8888 goin !!

Sir do u have 2 accounts on facebook? i saw one more account.. just want to clear if that one is real account or a fake one ... ;) "

i nvr expected that i'll receive a reply 2day only ... but to my surprise just now i logged in n saw :

Swapnil Joshii : This is the only ac of mine baby. And thanks a ton for the lovvly words

feeellllllliiinnnnnggggg like shouting ....

eheheheeeeeeeee its the 1st time i talked to him ..

n that too on today's auspicious day

i got a chance to communicate with our CC's Krishna

Aw lucky! That is sooo cute πŸ˜† I loved his reply 😳
I deleted my facebook right after Gurmeet accepted my friend req. Oh well, lol, atleast I can enjoy reading his replies to you πŸ˜† Thanks for sharing Deeps 😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^Thanks a ton, Aish! Yesss, get to that req soon, missy, you take forever when it comes to me!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys, a quick question that may seem random to you.....do any of you know of good movies that focus on the psychological disorder of Schizophrenia othat than 'A Beautiful Mind'? I need to know quick!πŸ€“