Hope U ol like itπŸ˜›
FEEL FREE TO USEπŸ˜ƒ
n plzzzzzzz commentπŸ˜ƒ

DIFFERENT COLORIZATION

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

No problem, Deeps, but don't make the siggies yet, I'm going to finish the Ram/Ravan pic updt today.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Lols, my internet connection got broke yesterday afternoon all up till now, so I could not log onto IF for that longπŸ˜­πŸ˜†. To 'assuage my pain', I took a TON of pic updates I'll gradually post.πŸ˜‰

eheheeee... i havent started with war siggies di ... woooooowwwwwwww its an awesome update di ... u captured every single expression ... very nice... thnks alot ...
yeah i was also wondering why u r not online ... infact i was online yesterday till 1am or so ... was doin some work .. .. hope ur net connection prob. is solved now .. gr888 di to "Assuage ur pain" u took superb shotsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
will def. siggify them ... 😳😳

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Really enjoyed doing this Pic Update, because the expressions of all the characters involved in it were sooooo pro.πŸ‘  Vibs was just great, really made me tear up when he cried over Ravan's body and condemned himself for his death😭😭😭😭😭, and Mandodari's anguish was also sooo natural and well portrayed.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Ram and Lakshman were as usual perfect, esp when Lakshman was comforting Vibs, sooo natural.😭😭😭 And of course, Arvind Trivedi as Ravan really portrayed his best in this scene, when he cried out "Shri Ram!" in the end, it sent shivers down my back because his tone of voice sounded so natural and from the heart. Ram/Ravan Yudh was def one of RS's best directions.πŸ‘

yeah di ... right they were not mere actors in this scene .. but the characters... 😳these scenes were very well shot in the whole Ramayan .. everybody's expressions were sooo natural ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wenever i watch this scene the moment Ravan cries "Shree Ram" n falls on the ground just after that all the evil deeds of Ravan just vanishes off frm my mind... may be thats the glory of Lord's name .. 😳😳 
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Deepika, Gunia, Janu all your sigs are absolutely brilliant! I love how each and every one turns out. I always want to make mytho siggies, but for some reason, I never know what to do. Lola has lefft me one suggestion to be done, but can you guys also give me some and leave them in my shop? :) Would really appreciate it, and Janu, will get to that request soon, lol.

Shivang bhaiyya, I finished reading your FF's and they are truly brilliant. Hats off to lola for the cute title siggies (Rajat for Kans? Aw I love him 🀣), and the stories were also really really really good.  I loved reading both, esp Kans/Devaki one. And the conversation of Lakshman and Vibhishna was really intellectual and meaningful. Thank you so much for writing them! They were a great treat!

Will finally get to those CC slambook questions =D

heyyy thnks alotttt aishi ...πŸ€—
really means alottt dear...😳 btw u promised me  to b active in this cc.... remember??😑
n we r about to wrap this one now...u must assure tht u get the passing attendance here now ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†seems we have to take serious action regarding ur attendance herπŸ˜†

yeah i think tht i'll be a gr888 thing to make u more active here... we'll def. post suggestions in ur gallery but u'll be posting them here urself... JANU DI PLZ DON'T POST SIGGIES ON HER BEHALF πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...she'll post them herself...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ she wont come here othewiseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Aw lucky! That is sooo cute πŸ˜† I loved his reply 😳
I deleted my facebook right after Gurmeet accepted my friend req. Oh well, lol, atleast I can enjoy reading his replies to you πŸ˜† Thanks for sharing Deeps 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeah its was really cute ... awww y is that so ... Gurmeet accepted ur req. n u del. ur account?? perfect timing πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
yeah sure will def. share more convos here ... whenever i'll get next  chance to talk to him 😳😳😳 
Dpka1415 thumbnail

OMG !!!! 😍
one req. now.... PLZ PLZ PLZ OPEN UR GALLERY NOW...
u have improved 1000% from wat u started with ... 😳😳😳
flawless work dear.... amazing ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow dpka very nice pics u posted
@ guniya fabulous siggies ,the deepika SITAJI siggy is so bright & colourful

janaki & lola dear ur creations rock !!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Janaki ur pic update on RAM-RAVAN yudh is fabulous
these pics r always precious no matter how many times we see them ,it always makes us happy πŸ˜›

thanks Dpka for the MAHA RAAS pic update πŸ˜ƒ
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

Janaki ur pic update on RAM-RAVAN yudh is fabulous

these pics r always precious no matter how many times we see them ,it always makes us happy πŸ˜›

thanks Dpka for the MAHA RAAS pic update πŸ˜ƒ

u r most welcome dear... πŸ€—
i wish i cud have found an HQ vdo of Maharaas on youtube ..
so that we can have HQ pics... 😊
will def. search for a better quality vdo ... 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Wow, amazing siggies, Gunu!!! Love this one, as well as the SiyaRam first night one you made a few pages back! Great job! Using both!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

_Pic Update_

Hey Guys, here is yet another one of those pic updates I took to 'assuage my grief' yesterday.πŸ˜† It is going to be one of many I'm going to be posting the coming week, so beware! This one is another one of Lola's reqs....Angad at Ravan's court! It is also one of my fav scenes, as Angad had always been my favorite Vanar after Hanuman (both actor-wise and character-wise), and his presence at Ravan's court signified the deep trust and faith he had in Shri Ram despite  the latter killing his father, truly a noble character.πŸ‘ 

I did not take pics of all the rakshasas trying to lift Angad's feet, as I doubted anyone would make siggies of themπŸ˜†, so hope you do not mind!

⭐️Bole Ramji Ki Jai!⭐️
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago