Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Chup Chup bilkul Chup - GEET to MAAN

mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lagata hai ab Geet ko hi Maan ko chup karake sach bolana padega. Munda to na Geet ki sunta hai na hi Dev ki. Aur Dev to pahelesi darpok hai. Isaka matalab hamari Geet sherni ko hi jang ladani padegi. Aur iske ke liye uske pass ab ekhi rasta hai ki wo Maan ko chup karake sab bolana padega.

WHAT YOU THINK GUYS?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh.....that sure is really needed...
maan has to listen to her....
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
exactly....chal geet putra , kamar kas le or utar ja maidan- e- jung me..(one of geet's dialogue).  geet maan k muh par tape laga or bol ja hosiyarpur express ki speed se sab kuch.....πŸ˜†
Edited by slovania - 13 years ago
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaah, Geet aur DadiMaa ke alawa Maan kisi aur ko baat waise bhi nahi sunta hain...
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yep
this time Geet should say 'chup' to maan
and he should be the one doing the listening
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup....absolutely it will be nice to see Geet saying Chup ek dam Chup....and I dont care you want to or not but you have to listen to me! and then start telling with her Hoshiyarpur speed...of course without disclosing Dev's name....(cause thats how story can move ahead).....

I really really beg CVs to not drag Geet not being able to tell Maan for long....cause thats how all other serials are.....Geet is different and I hope CVs remember that!

sallulover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Yup....absolutely it will be nice to see Geet saying Chup ek dam Chup....and I dont care you want to or not but you have to listen to me! and then start telling with her Hoshiyarpur speed...of course without disclosing Dev's name....(cause thats how story can move ahead).....

I really really beg CVs to not drag Geet not being able to tell Maan for long....cause thats how all other serials are.....Geet is different and I hope CVs remember that!

well said
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

i totally agree with u
desikudi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrko

lagata hai ab Geet ko hi Maan ko chup karake sach bolana padega. Munda to na Geet ki sunta hai na hi Dev ki. Aur Dev to pahelesi darpok hai. Isaka matalab hamari Geet sherni ko hi jang ladani padegi. Aur iske ke liye uske pass ab ekhi rasta hai ki wo Maan ko chup karake sab bolana padega.

WHAT YOU THINK GUYS?

Geet ko kahna padega......CHUP BILKUL CHUP....AApko meri sachaai sunani hi padegi ki mere saath kya hua....aap jaise hi kisi mard ne mujhse shadi ker ke teen din main bhag gaya yeh bacha deker.....kya batati main apko ....aapne HP se pehle kabhi mujhe pass aane ka mauka diya nahin diya...main aap se door jana chahti thi ...phir aapne mujhe kyon roka Maan....Jawab Do Maan Kyon nahin jane diya mujhe door humesha humesha ke liye...kyon roka mujhe. AAj aap ko meri sachai sunani hi padegi kyonki (because)
"Aaj meri
jindagi aapke bina  adhoori hai"maan "aapse payar karti hoon haan payar" ....isliye aapko sachai sunani padegi... again she can go fainting....I can think of this only...waiting for tomorrow... I hope Geet has courage to talk like this and her misery would be over for a while.πŸ˜‰
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
would love to see that.........Geet going......... Chup Bilkul Chup.........with the finger on his lips and alll.........just like MaanπŸ‘πŸΌEdited by dee30 - 13 years ago