Written Update 14th Sept

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update Uma. So finally the witch died but has already filled Vishal's mind and sent him with someone else so then he can come and complete her revenge. 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Uma, what?????? No one in the Forum today😔
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder if Megs really died, or this is just another bluff for her
to return later...........if she died, it is thanks to all who
created a huge hue & cry of the horrible Megha track...
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry girls - busy in the store missed giving the live update
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx uma.........take ur time😊😊

here is the short update for everyone

DM went to nanaji's house...to bring santu back to the home.....santu showed many nakhras......but whn my DM showed his ☺️santu...didnt even took a sec to pack her bag😆😆😆

malik n malkin entered the house holding hands.thn santu tyk aashirwaad from BAA'S BD🤢

thn we saw new shanky who came to kaddu crying that he couldnt find anything that wcan prove him innocent.n decides to give the money back to DM which he spent on nandini's operatioon........shanky doesnt hsate anyone n is doing it for the sake of his selfrespect

thn DM came to vishal's room at night ..he was crying n moti came n gave him a bhashan........nxt day moti is packing all of vishal's stuff so her nanaka will not miss his son{is that possible😡}...santu came n objected n moti told her wt hppnd last nite..............thn santu went to DM telling him that he has made her his sangini........so he has to share everything with her.n tells him that vishal will defo cum back to them

so cv's have already declared that this is not our bandini.....but a new thing called SANGINI........so lets wait n watch if this sangini manages to impress the veiwers or not😆😆
Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
Thankx Uma dear,
Very good episode I liked it alot, it reminded me of our sanraj the way they are always suppose to be with each other and look out for each other, Dm taking santu back home, and then is concerned abt her sadness thus why he didnt share his with her... aww santu assuring dm she's always their to lend a shoulder when he needs it .. and they both understood each others pain and grief. This is what their atooth bandhan is ... THey are and always will be the most loving and sweetest couple ever, and although we are being hit by a huge Storm *16 yrs leap* i cudnt help but to admire our royal couple pureness today I LOVED IT .. Muahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma. They are now setting the foundation for the leap. I wonder if Megha is really killed, though. She may be shown to have come back from the dead post-leap.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked todays episode mainly coz it had nothing to do with Megha. 😛 Sanraj were great but the hug was ruined at the end coz of DM's BD.😡 I'm glad that Santu at least realised that DM is also going through the same pain as her and talked to him about it that she's his wife and he can share anything with her. As long as Sanraj stay like this after the leap I'll be happy as long as we get loads of Sanraj scenes. Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma di for ur written update🤗, not happy at all for the 18 years leap, i'll watch today only for Sanraj😍 and nothing else, am sorry if i hurt someone😔