Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thanks Uma. They are now setting the foundation for the leap. I wonder if Megha is really killed, though. She may be shown to have come back from the dead post-leap.

not at all hema......her face was not clear in the pic..she is very much alive n will return lyk aparna {kzk}along with vishal................🤢🤢
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soni-Sanraj

Thanks Uma di for ur written update🤗, not happy at all for the 18 years leap, i'll watch today only for Sanraj😍 and nothing else, am sorry if i hurt someone😔

no soni no one here is in favour of leap....but yes the way story is moving ............we can hav a leap if  it will give something worth.............coz the story is moving dead slow n going nowhr.............. Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
ince thumbnail
ammoos thanks for update! hope they will no longer see DRevil! that is truly out of the series!
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So much chemistry in Sanraj - but so sad their scenes are rarely

picturized together..........even the last hug today - body double....

Not at all happy about the storyline or leap  - even if we watch just
for Sanraj, most of the times it is BDs..........😡
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is definitely not Bandini anymore nor Sangini with BD'S -
with own kids fighting for their rights - its plain pure Dardini  -

No matter how regal or fantastic Sanraj looks (hv seen the
promo ), unless they are together not only in the serial but
in every episode, no sense in any of the senseless tracks...
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Uma and Arshi for the updates.  TOdays epi was good.  Santu just needed DM and no one else there for strength and courage to go home, he is with her in this shattering time and both consoling eachother today and at the end scene was what was needed and DM needed to also hear from Santu how they should be there for eachother in every situation.  I hope their relation "attoott bhandan" will be solid and even more so like this during the 16yrs leap and thereafter 😡 if I am to carry on watching this show as its SANRAJ who make me watch and nothing else. 

Megha will 1000% sure will come back from the dead because when has she ever got lost when we've wanted her 😡 she is the Bandini Vamp of EK, a photo and few items is nothing just confirms the 🤬 is still alive and kicking with Vishal somewhere in her maniac training camp 🤢 ok so Gaumzi, Prem, Ansh, Karan will be back after 16yrs with attitude and revenge, just hope SANRAJ can break that Megha Effect on Vishal once hes here and the true SANRAJ kid comes out, leap is happening so this better be the result of SANRAJs pain, a carbon copy of SANRAJ strong qualities as I dont want to see another Ansh 🤢 scenerio and that Motis curse coming true never ever!

simev thumbnail
I hope also motis curse not to come true but again may be she will sacrifice her insted...
thanks for update
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I remembered when i join IF for Bandini, the live update page was going till 80 to 100 pages😊 but now, they killed the charm & essence of Bandini by killing all the character😭 BD, Morang track, Arjan track, Khemi... I was thinking Arjan track was worst but Megha is more  worst than Arjan track🤢 and this Vishal, I wish if they had show a cute child playing cupid between Sanraj like Suraj it would be soo cute & funny to see it😍 but no, they give us heartbreaking, murder scenes (Maulik).....
I am really sorry friends if I hurt you😕
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soni-Sanraj

I remembered when i join IF for Bandini, the live update page was going till 80 to 100 pages😊 but now, they killed the charm & essence of Bandini by killing all the character😭 BD, Morang track, Arjan track, Khemi... I was thinking Arjan track was worst but Megha is more  worst than Arjan track🤢 and this Vishal, I wish if they had show a cute child playing cupid between Sanraj like Suraj it would be soo cute & funny to see it😍 but no, they give us heartbreaking, murder scenes (Maulik).....
I am really sorry friends if I hurt you😕

When it used to be 80 pages for live updates it was great, used to go off for 5 minutes and there used to be loads of pages to read of comments but now its so dead. I was a silent viewer then coz I refused to accept somebody else with RR other than ST and I hated DM's mooch and the way he talked. I obviously got used to it and gradually accepted Santu (same as DM 😆). The whole of Bandini got ruined when Arjan was introduced and the leap, but still it was OK but the remaining few members left after the AR track on Santu and its been going downhill since.
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Thanx for the update
I don't think dm and santu understand two things
1. Vishal doesn't like them
2. They can have more kids, they don't gotta have only one
I'm just sayin that if a jump happens, then they should have another kid
Preferably a mini santu, like nandini cause she's sooooo cute :)