Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

When it used to be 80 pages for live updates it was great, used to go off for 5 minutes and there used to be loads of pages to read of comments but now its so dead. I was a silent viewer then coz I refused to accept somebody else with RR other than ST and I hated DM's mooch and the way he talked. I obviously got used to it and gradually accepted Santu (same as DM 😆). The whole of Bandini got ruined when Arjan was introduced and the leap, but still it was OK but the remaining few members left after the AR track on Santu and its been going downhill since.

Very true, I didn't need to add anything at that time, as all points of view were well expressed -
lot more fun and possitivity  - but after each successive destructive tracks, especially that of
the triumph of Megha............ a lot of original Bandinians ...disappeared...Cry   If today, being
a DMful day, only 3 pages, wonder what it will be after leap filled with lots more negativity....
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Uma......well today epi was good as we had the atoot badhan effects of Sanraj .....though we do have their grief of losing Vishal but still what stands as a pillar is their love for each other ...but seriously i dont think Megha is dead ....she is like a cunning fox and i think she probably made someone wear her clothes or something like that and just to deviate them caused her fake death .....she will return with a bitter Vishal after the leap .....the cvs wont let go of her that easily ....she is the most hated person in Bandini and who else but her can cause havoc in the Mahiyavanshi family years later .....anyways just getting myself ready for the leap ...hope something good comes out of it ......
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z updates. Episode was quite good as we have got 2 see Sanraj supporting each other but z hug was dissappointing as BD was used. I watch this soap just 4 Sanraj hope 2 see lots of Sanraj moments after z leap as z leap has been forced us.
bankhan thumbnail
Thanks Uma ji for update. Megha is very much alive she is not dead. After 16yrs she will appear. so wait and watch and feel that these 16yrs are not added to our lives and we will be as old as we are today Edited by bankhan - 13 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS BUDDY FOR THE UPDATES😊
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
megha is SO not dead..itni aasani se thode hi na maregi!!leap ke baad ka torture karna baaki hai...
santu gets carried away too soon i have noticed..and the first person she ends up blaming for everything is DM..not a very good trait..
kiranRonit thumbnail
thanks for update good episode first sanraj hug awesome
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Uma!

Urgh is Megha dead? In BT terms no, post leap I wonder who will be back! 😆