Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: isatb

Totally agree wid ur post. But i just wanted 2 ask 1 thng- did any1 c d promo on T.V. Plz tel me ... i'm waiting.

Thank you. I haven't seen it on TV, but I saw the one that was posted on FaceBook a few days ago.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Hey Additti

The AR fans can justify adultery as much as they can but it is digusting,immoral and wrong!!!

I just hope none of them who are rejoicing over this just so that their favourite jodi can get together ever have to go through the humiliation of their spouses committing adultery!!

Exactly Zeenia. Adultery is something which sickens me to the pit of my stomach just thinking about it. I hope that nobody ever has to face that in real life. And for those justifying it, well, I cannot understand them at all.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: isatb

Totally agree wid ur post. But i just wanted 2 ask 1 thng- did any1 c d promo on T.V. Plz tel me ... i'm waiting.

only one person....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

<font color="#000066">Thank you. I haven't seen it on TV, but I saw the one that was posted on FaceBook a few days ago.</font>

wow!! i havnt seen it also... nor have my friends 😊
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the promo is misleading.. o.k that is what I thought last 2 days.. but the tag line that came with it... "A_____R  are going to be together????  So they are going ahead with the sick track then???
jeran_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if SID is shown turning negative to justify this BULLLLL SHHHHHITTTT den we bettr convey to him to leave the show....
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

I sincerely hope that the promo is misleading....but if its not then as i said in the other topic DMG should go off-air ASAP....its disgusting ! 😳

after watching this promo even i think dmg should go off air
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

the promo is misleading.. o.k that is what I thought last 2 days.. but the tag line that came with it... "A_____R  are going to be together????  So they are going ahead with the sick track then???

I hope not Aishu.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeran_22

if SID is shown turning negative to justify this BULLLLL SHHHHHITTTT den we bettr convey to him to leave the show....

I hope they don't destroy one of the most amazing TV characters ever to justify what cannot be justified.
shamil thumbnail
AdiiiπŸ€—
lovely postπŸ‘
I have already stopped watching the show when I read she was busy thinking of ex during remarriage fiasco. That girl doesnt deserve a guy like sid. SR doesnt exist for me now