Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

Adiii🤗

lovely post👏
I have already stopped watching the show when I read she was busy thinking of ex during remarriage fiasco. That girl doesnt deserve a guy like sid. SR doesnt exist for me now

Shamil ji !! 🤗

You know, I'm fine if she has to go back to Armaan. But why can't there be more DIGNITY to the way its shown ? And why should Sid be converted into a demon to justify the wrong/immoral actions of the other two characters ?

bianca.shah thumbnail
Relax it's a show for entertainment, stop linking it to life!

Ar <3
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: bianca.shah

Relax it's a show for entertainment, stop linking it to life!

Ar <3

I think you neglected to read this portion of my post before commenting:

I certainly hope that things don't go the way they seem to be right now. Because for me, nothing can justify that, ever. And please spare me the lecture about how one doesn't watch shows for morals. If something offends my values, my morals, I'll say it. I cannot shut my eyes to blatant immorality. Maybe I have an antiquated value system, but thats who I am, and this post is strictly my POV. You don't agree with it, ignore me, please.

Thank you.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Its already over for me ad they have butchered every love story in DMG and now it seems they are going to take step pf adultery track just to save trps..🤢 Eveen kekta shows are better than DMG.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

Its already over for me ad they have butchered every love story in DMG and now it seems they are going to take step pf adultery track just to save trps..🤢 Eveen kekta shows are better than DMG.

I agree with you Sano. No matter what, something like adultery cannot be digested. If they wanted her to go back to him, she could've done it with DIGNITY, she could've gotten a divorce. But no. She married Sid twice, the second time she was the one who convinced him to marry her, and now they have go and taint the sacred institution of marriage with infidelity. Disgusting.
mohseena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
IM SURE DMG CVZ HAVE a DIRTY MIND HMPH!!!!!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed, Why they hell she got married to sid again if she still loves Armaan.... Nobody is going to get blamed as CV's did this disgusting act.🤢
nikita_88 thumbnail
I have wanted many jodi's together but I have never wanted them to be together through Adultery!

It is wrong I mean, it hurts so many people and well no audience accepts, and I don't mean SR fans or AR fans but the audience that gives TRPs never accept Adultery. So the show is going to end now this track may get AR but it will lose every respect esp making a mockery of the beautiful relationship shown through Siddhima because they made you believe in marriage but now they are destroying it and all the strenght Riddhima has shown!
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am with you aditi di!
if there one thing i cannot stand and that is adultery...
infidelity just speaks so much about the true character of the person
i am so disgusted..!infidelity?why go through all the drama of remarriage?if you just want to make a mockery of a marriage and a character of an indian woman who is married ..!dmg is so over for me!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I just logged on and found out that the new promo just came out on tv. If this turns out to be true and not misleading then DMG will become disgusting to watch for me. Coming to all the four characters,lets start with Armaan.

Armaan Malik was shown as a carefree doctor who sincerely knew the morals and value of women. He knew that a girl's dignity is not to be messed with especially a married woman's so now,doesn't he care about the rules and morals he set? And what about the way he's going to hurt Shilpa?

Secondly comes Riddhima Modi. I don't even know what to say about this woman. She has already lost respect in my eyes. Previously,she was just shown as a confused character but showing her like this?? It's beyond disgusting.

Sid Modi. This guy will be brutally hurt. It will give a very bad message to all and that is that no one will believe in second chances. If they don't show him hurt,they'll transform his character into a negative one and make him those obsessive and mental husbands. I can't even bear to think about him.

As for Shilpa,this girl has seen so many problems and now this one.? Sorry,i would not like to comment on it.

If this show goes towards the EMA track,then four characters will be ruined for good and forever. Hope the CVs find out the wrong they are about to do and change it. Only hope can help.