Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sheeban4u

y remarriage if they wanted to bring this senseless track??

I doubt that the showmakers know the difference between right and wrong anymore. Sigh.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

@topicmaker
Very well said! I agree with each and every word you said! 👏👏👏
I was shocked when I heard about the adultery angle which is absolutely disgusting and very low!
Though I haven't watched this show for a over a month now becuz, I realized it was just getting pathetic and pathetic by the day and had really nothing to offer now. Anywayz, but, I still kept coming to DMG forum to reply to my friends' posts they would pm me about.
The last time I was here I saw people celebrating SR's remarriage and now I hear people talking about this adultery track, Sid's character possibly turning negative, and the possible exit of Shilpa's character.

And after all these shocking news. All I can say is that I am glad that I quit watching this show ages ago and didn't waste anymore of my good spare time watching such a worthless disgusting show!

I mean I know the CVs were desperate cuz, the show is doing extremely bad but, there were millions of ways they could raise their TRPs and other ways to bring AR together if that was what they wanted to do but, through adultery! YUCK!

They could've brought like a medical mystery case in this show where all the doctors like Armaan, Shilpa, Sid, and Riddhima are trying to solve..................or start a track where you are giving a good inspirational msg to the viewers............but, these people are ridiciulous!

Buzzy, its beyond ridiculous, its plain unacceptable. I don't understand WHY anybody would want to show something as perverted as that. If you want to show them together, can't you go about it with dignity ?