Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Actually it was CVs plan to ruin their story like this.
So now I will really don't care in which way CVs will re-unite them. Now AR reunion is the most important to me. And they have ruined the show many days ago with the SidMa hypotherapy.🤢

Yes but moving from bad to good (as in SR case) is better than moving from good to bad (AR)... if u see SR story - it was all wrong...nothing made sense...n then suddenly it all fell in place... compare tht to the AR story... it was all perfect...everything made sense... n then suddenly all hell broke lose!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Bottomline

Two ppl betrayed Sid esp Ridz, its called betrayal thats it

So anyhow Sid reacts after this, i guess as a huband and as his right, he is right in every sense but i guess most ppl wont agree

I dread to think how any husband would feel in this situation, definately be damaged after the shock he gets, he is gonna be damaged and angry, no hope for love and life, what is the point

You love her deeply and selflessly and you found out - it was worthless, and she threw it back in your face in a way and then the so called friend he sees in Armaan, the man he cared for and was concerned for did that to him

Two ppl esp Ridz betrayed him, what does that tell you - which person will not go crazy and angry and be stern and vile, to all and mostly to himself

As AR nothing made sense in going back, but i guess Armaan cant seem to stop dragging (as far as i can see its all about his needs and cant let her go, its me me me isnt it - not one word on if Ridz is actually settled and contented where she is - its not love anymore, nothing will justified anymore)Ridz down and we all know Ridz has strength to move ahead and she has and still has but no Armaan is dragging her down, and her past is coming in-between again in her present and is damaging her future and marriage

And look at it from a reality pov and then you might have got a answer what is wrong and what is right and exactly what Betrayal is and to whom

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago