Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It is just a crap fest!

You know what they have destroyed Armaan and Riddhima, EMA is what the CVs want, it isn't going to be accepted by the audience the ones that give the show TRPs! So the show is ending for sure now esp if this is their way to save it! 🀣🀣🀣
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love AR to bits and want them together like crazy....but i really dont want to see them commit adultry..... :( ......
just wish cv's were intelligent enough! hate them :(

thanks for this post - it was very much needed!!!

i just have one question - why on earth is ridhz wearing a white saree??? At first when i saw ridhz running in white i thought Sid diedπŸ’” but we get to see Sid in the end???

what does white saree signify??

i have been watching DMG on and off, now it's time to officially quit it!!!
Astha_loveswahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Cv's have become dirty minded fore sure..they r trying to make a couple again whom they destroyed thierself & make riddhima merry with sid not only once infact twice...now they r trying to send riddhima back with her ex & they way they choose wooo by having physical relation b/w a--r shame on u CINEVISTA...yuksssssss to u & ur bloody script writer who is not constaint on his own ideas & creations...ur show is gonna be a big shit ever...

DILL MILL GAYYE  ois this title realy suits this show??

ARMAAN & RIDDHIMA....RAHUL & MUSKAAN...ATUL & ANJAL....YUVI & NAINA. R  THE INCOLPLETE LOVE STORIES OF DMG ...& NOW FINALY SIDDHNAT & RIDDHIMA R THE NEW TARGET OF CINEVISTA...😭😭😭😭😭

I MUST SAY ABHI & NIKKI  R THE VERY LUCKIST COUPLE OF DMG....
 THEY R LIVING SOMEWHERE BT ATLEST THEY R TOGETHER....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CINEVISTA & DMG CREATIVES AFTER HAVING THE BEST ACTORS OF TV WORLD... STILL UNABLE TO SHOW US SOME GUD STORY THEN ITS UR IRESPOSIBLITY & FAULT....SO IF U'LL GO TO MAKE ANOTHER SHOW BETTER LEARN HOW TO MAKE A GUD SHOW....😑😑😑😑

Edited by Astha_loveswahi - 13 years ago
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dishu

^^ i tried moving on lol but than the new promo came and i am again back lol..these creatives dont want me to leave..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: prismlight

Which is  pretty much what everyone has been saying....why now???? why after a remarriage??? why after Ridz insisting for it? why after her claiming n number of times that she wants to be with Sid?? Why did they show us separate track for bot A and R for all these months and suddenly doing a complete U-turn, and that too in this sickly manner?
DISGUSTING!

the only reason i see is channel's interference, the story usually goes haywire when channel steps in with their list of demands interrupting the current flow of the story!!
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

thanks for this post - it was very much needed!!!

i just have one question - why on earth is ridhz wearing a white saree??? At first when i saw ridhz running in white i thought Sid diedπŸ’” but we get to see Sid in the end???

what does white saree signify??

i have been watching DMG on and off, now it's time to officially quit it!!!

it wud have been better if they showed sid dead b4 this🀒
then the eternal lovers could have done a thandav over his grave
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _minaz_

i love AR to bits and want them together like crazy....but i really dont want to see them commit adultry..... :( ......

just wish cv's were intelligent enough! hate them :(

Exactly.....R should have divorced S first.
It hurts to see so many topics on the MF calling AR's love as impure and lusty.
Why cvs?
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who else has seen this promo?
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agreeing wid u here....
I guess CVz r bck wid copying business dis time more similr in KANK (Kabhi Alvida na Kehna)