Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanridzalwys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
does anyone have the link to the new promo????
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thankfully, I haven't see the promo and definitely have heard a lot about world's best disgusting promo ever.

CV and Star One have forgot that it's Indian Television and so also the fact that the show is mostly being watched by teenage viewers and some kids as well. I don't get it how they can show marriage in such light. They have crossed the limit of being disgusting. They are ruining the two wonderful characters and also their great show and making marriage a mocking thing.

I just hope they will think again and go for right way.

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CV's are truly mad.....
As a neutral fan..If AR has to happen.....don't the disgusting CV's have any other ideas.......
I hate that now they have spoiled Armaan's character.....
desilife4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Nothing in DMG makes sense.

The SR marriage didnt make sense.
The ArSh story sure as hell didnt make sense!

So why cant AR fans be happy that their couple is gonna be together this way? I dont care honestly! Nothing makes sense in the show so why should this ?! I just want AR together, dont care how.

If it were your couple, Im sure you would be supporting them too. So you cant blame us ARians for supporting AR this way.

Dude! i AGREEEEE WITH YOUUUU!!!! SOO TRUE

Kashish_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
well being an AR fan i would love to see AR together in any way...but not this!!!

i think if they show this track, not only r they gonna lose SRians, ARSHians, but also some of the hardcore fans of AR.....i dont get y ARians r being so happy of this act of adultery, i mean i am a hard core of AR, but this just makes me disgusted......if this is the only way to bring AR together then im happy seeing them apart......but im not saying anything else abt the track till they actually air the episodes.... coz u never no these damn cvs.

other then that i love ur post, it is very beautifully written and totally agree with it....
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashish_88

well being an AR fan i would love to see AR together in any way...but not this!!!

i think if they show this track, not only r they gonna lose SRians, ARSHians, but also some of the hardcore fans of AR.....i dont get y ARians r being so happy of this act of adultery, i mean i am a hard core of AR, but this just makes me disgusted......if this is the only way to bring AR together then im happy seeing them apart......but im not saying anything else abt the track till they actually air the episodes.... coz u never no these damn cvs.

other then that i love ur post, it is very beautifully written and totally agree with it....

Thanks 🤗
And trust me - the REAL AR fans (am talkin bout ppl who truly loved AR for the characters and their story and not just the chemistry between the leads... tht was a reason but not the only one) are not liking this track! Its tainting a beautiful relationship...

Just think bout this - If in future if u had to narrate the AR story: U'd say... they met..they fought..they became friends.. then fell in love... were ready to die for each other..with each other.. became selfless for each other.. crossed all hurdles together... decided to get married... but destiny had other plans.. they got separated... she got married to another man... and then he fought his destiny...came back to claim her... and then... they slept together! committed adultery.. and were reunited!!!

Everyone will forget the good and will only remember the bad..thts how it works... i wanted to keep the good AR memories with me... but this is gonna wash all of tht....and am sure the true AR fans feel the same!!

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: armaanridzalwys

does anyone have the link to the new promo????

Here goes the promo topic......

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1485722
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Thanks 🤗
And trust me - the REAL AR fans (am talkin bout ppl who truly loved AR for the characters and their story and not just the chemistry between the leads... tht was a reason but not the only one) are not liking this track! Its tainting a beautiful relationship...

Just think bout this - If in future if u had to narrate the AR story: U'd say... they met..they fought..they became friends.. then fell in love... were ready to die for each other..with each other.. became selfless for each other.. crossed all hurdles together... decided to get married... but destiny had other plans.. they got separated... she got married to another man... and then he fought his destiny...came back to claim her... and then... they slept together! committed adultery.. and were reunited!!!

Everyone will forget the good and will only remember the bad..thts how it works... i wanted to keep the good AR memories with me... but this is gonna wash all of tht....and am sure the true AR fans feel the same!!

Actually it was CVs plan to ruin their story like this.
So now I will really don't care in which way CVs will re-unite them. Now AR reunion is the most important to me. And they have ruined the show many days ago with the SidMa hypotherapy.🤢

_Team_Damon thumbnail
I totally agree with u!!!!

I want AR back together ...BUT NOT THIS WAY..........

WHY R THEY RUINING ARMAAN'S CHARACTER!????!!!!????

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the promo is ... grossing out ... totally distasteful !!!

CVs don't have a pinch of moral fibre left in them