SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:MainTumheKuchNahinHoneDoonga - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i rather see ridz drink posion in the name of sid and remains his from soul and dies, then seeing her getting tainted and still sid accepts her.

i would defenitaly prefere ridz drinking  posion b/c she has hurt the one person who loved her unconditionaly and who was her soulmare siddhianth modi!

b/c a guy like sid anyone would die to get his love then why not ridz!
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha lets make end story in this week...!!

Sid and Ridz match.....something missing....RIDZIE run to get that ball...Found Armi......that Promo......and then ...come back.....Disjusted...
SID.......Shattered .....
Divorce paper ...........SId off to Houston......Shilpa back to orphanage...crying for A....
A end up Psycho...Ridz cursing herself to destroy  A and S life....!! finally went on Sanjivani Well.....Jump....headlines of the day...Ridz suicide...!!
Sid and A...come crying....fighting with each other..boxing match...........A make Sid punch....slip to COma......Sid's Death...!!

A with R's pictures.....go to panchgini Mental asylym....friends visited and show....Jane kaha ....zanzeer mil gaye...!!

Continue....Dmg will back with new season 3 introducing ........Mental Asylum doctors....!! Next September 21......tab tak ke liye ALVIDA !!
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
IF SR dont end up together I wnat to see Sid on the Hot American beaches with some Sexy babes!!!

Ma da laadla bigad gaya!!! He deserves it after the Sanjeevani torture in his life!!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

anuuuuuuuu...........I am puzzled like u all as well..........m human yaar........πŸ˜†
but I believe in positivity and try my best to think in the positive ends of everything........

wat I am saying above is simply trying to reason out why the sudden change

True shipu....  Today, more than being  negative, its just  the "Why now" question for CVS thats looming...and am not able to figure it out...

I still want to trust the CVS...and hence trying hard to find some rational....But so far not able to..

Till date CVS have done whats morally right... so I still w ant to believe that they will not degrade R's character and find some logical solutions...
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I want Sid to give both afIRING OF THEIR LIFE and then he can do go anywhere he wants..BUT I WANT HIM TO THRASH AR
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hiiii Leah
You made a new account ?!

@Shilpa:  What a wonderful ending, waah kya ending hai πŸ˜†. Riddhima commiting suicide.

@Ria: Hiiii πŸ€—.

Anyways, I think the next weeks epsiodes will most probably tell us something on how the story is going to be in the coming days. Lets hope for the best.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha ....Sid better get beautiful girl....then this jUnXTURE of EX world and horrible past...!!

SID the great modi....let's clap for him ...by torturing the PSYCHO EX LOVERS lolz...!!
@riaa

ofcourse you have every right to say what you want

@harshu

your LG is good for sure!πŸ‘
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shilpu, we are not harboruing negative thots..just wndering wht is happening in DMG

Poo, u are getting violent ideasπŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Leahhhhhhhh.............well any woman degrading herself to such an extent that she is the one who convinces her husband that she wants to marry him again despite her husband hesitating....and then when she marries even after being precautioned by her husband on her wedding day but thinking about her ex to a level that she thinks about him on her wedding bed......and then maybe heading towards totally insulting that purity of marriage later...........shuld not and have no right to live.......

Prostitutes are far better than this type of woman coz atleast wat they do ............they do it openly and for their living.......