Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

well also.............the only other way to maybe end this serial ........that if it is ending........is to show ridhimma commiting suicide...........but this time coz she ended up tainting herself and her love for sid and her love that she had for armaan.......

and then show armaan in mental asylum from the mental torture of finally realizing wat his not moving on finally resulted in........

and show sid back to houston..........segregated from the world .........a serious man who believes in work n work 24/7.....

This way .........cvs will save themselves the wrath of fans........coz

Ridhimma in the end na huwi armaan ki.......na hi Sid ki........πŸ˜†
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha ....Shilpu....than Serial will turn to horror epic...

Kisi ke Dil Na Mile !!
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BaanuuuπŸ€—πŸ€—

Guys,I wanna say Somethg don't if shud i or not,but Do we get anythg discussing Negative...No ..if somethg negative has to happen it'd happen..lets keep ur Hopes Up!!

its alwzz better to Think abt Positive...anywayzz our Couple is not going anyfar From us...Sholly, if spoke much...
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

<font color="#009999">well also.............the only other way to maybe end this serial ........that if it is ending........is to show ridhimma commiting suicide...........but this time coz she ended up tainting herself and her love for sid and her love that she had for armaan.......</font>

<font color="#009999">and then show armaan in mental asylum from the mental torture of finally realizing wat his not moving on finally resulted in........</font>

</strong>

<font color="#009999">and show sid back to houston..........segregated from the world .........a serious man who believes in work n work 24/7.....</font>

<font color="#009999">This way .........cvs will save themselves the wrath of fans........coz</font>

<strong><font color="#009999">Ridhimma in the end na huwi armaan ki.......na hi Sid ki........πŸ˜†</font>

you made lot of sense.
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wonder how will they erase last 8-9 months of SR story to show AR together? Wont it look foolish...

SR singing Papa jaag jayega
Ridz waking up Sid and that newspaperwala...
Ridz kissing Sid who had a dupatta on his head
Sid kissing Ridz
SR romantic moments where both were so happy!

I wonder how CVs will erase all this???

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Good to know that you are puzzled too by this sudden change in direction..
and cant agree more that things dont make sense...

Question is why after all this?
there are many ways to halt the show without  degrading the characters.

Somethings dont jive at all...

anuuuuuuuu...........I am puzzled like u all as well..........m human yaar........πŸ˜†
but I believe in positivity and try my best to think in the positive ends of everything........

wat I am saying above is simply trying to reason out why the sudden change
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@Princii - i think both KW & JW should leave dis show & comes back in a new show so dat we all can enjoy our couple without any interference of d unwanted people & FB's πŸ˜‰

@Shilpuuuuuuuu - sid back to houston..is d best idea.i suggested d sameπŸ˜ƒ

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

well also.............the only other way to maybe end this serial ........that if it is ending........is to show ridhimma commiting suicide...........but this time coz she ended up tainting herself and her love for sid and her love that she had for armaan.......

and then show armaan in mental asylum from the mental torture of finally realizing wat his not moving on finally resulted in........

and show sid back to houston..........segregated from the world .........a serious man who believes in work n work 24/7.....

Anyway we slice and dice.... if they want to preserve Riddhima';s character, its too late for AR...
Unless the show airs for a couple more years and they show Sid dying and  Armaan entering back Riddhima's life...
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I want to arrange a date fr u with the CVsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No suicide plz.....gives wrong education to the youngsters😳
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

don't ask just read my prem patra on pg 133πŸ˜‰