Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Aduuuuuuu....amazing Post sweetie!!🤗

n u alwzz put in so beautiful quotes!!

i so agree wid U..Siddhant Modi a Man of Courage ..a man of Wisdom!!
in our life, we know how easy is to let go of something very easily wen it cums to happiness n agree it takes much courage to bring in the Truth in front of Happiness!! n Siddhant has done a commendable Job here, the man alwzz hav been as a strength of Riddhima n dis cums out so true....Today Siddhant has again proven Riddhima so right for the man she admires n loves to the core!! Siddhnat has alwzz kept in trust cum fis in his Relation n this is why Today Riddhima stands proud n coontent about of her relation..she doesn't doubt the person standing alwzz beside her  a sher ptrength..Soul part!!

Riddhima wat said yest cums so true ..Sid has alwzz been an understanding one..a Much Tactful!! n this is proven again...Destiny has united Sid-Riddhima n wat so beautiful characters of both together makes them unperfectly perfect!!

Awesome post Aduuuuu..Love u...🤗
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Can i say i love you for this post Aditi?🤗

It was so refreshing to read this post. Loved the quote you placed by Dumbeldore. It refreshed many memories of the Harry Potter saga.(which i totally love btw)😊

Siddhant Modi is a man of honesty. He knows what is right and wrong and the quote you put here so suits him. It,indeed,is really hard to do the right thing than knowing it and Siddhant Modi did it even when he knew the outcome could be bad. Still,he knew his wife deserved to know the truth and he did what was supposed to be done and i simply adore him for that. Siddhant Modi knew that if he concealed Armaan's absence,his wedding would go as planned and his wife would be more happy but he did the right thing. Hats off to him for this.👏

Sometimes,looking at Sid,i wonder do people like him exist in real life? Maybe but there would be a rare number.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Aduuuuuuu....amazing Post sweetie!!🤗  Awwww !! Love you Riuuu !! 🤗 🤗

n u alwzz put in so beautiful quotes!!

i so agree wid U..Siddhant Modi a Man of Courage ..a man of Wisdom!!
in our life, we know how easy is to let go of something very easily wen it cums to happiness n agree it takes much courage to bring in the Truth in front of Happiness!! n Siddhant has done a commendable Job here, the man alwzz hav been as a strength of Riddhima n dis cums out so true....Today Siddhant has again proven Riddhima so right for the man she admires n loves to the core!! Siddhnat has alwzz kept in trust cum fis in his Relation n this is why Today Riddhima stands proud n coontent about of her relation..she doesn't doubt the person standing alwzz beside her  a sher ptrength..Soul part!! Riuuuu, you've said it SO beautifully, like you always do. This is Siddhant-honesty, goodness, strength and integrity. This is the man Riddhima fell in love with, who has never let her down.

Riddhima wat said yest cums so true ..Sid has alwzz been an understanding one..a Much Tactful!! n this is proven again...Destiny has united Sid-Riddhima n wat so beautiful characters of both together makes them unperfectly perfect!! They are destiny's children aren't they ?

Awesome post Aduuuuu..Love u...🤗 Love you too !! 🤗 🤗

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

aditi... 🤗 🤗

amazing post 👏 👏

****The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do.The hard part is doing it****........superb implementation of this line here.....this is the real sid.....the honest guy who doesnt think of the consequences when it comes to tell the truth......and that's why we and ridz both love him......he had to do the right thing......that was the calling of his inner heart and m really glad he did that that too before marriage and way to go sid.........even after you telling her armaan is not here she is gonna say something that will melt his heart......

well m dyiing to see a confession from her side that too before the marriage takes place and that too in rain.....***i faint***.........

i love you for making such a brilliant post........i love commenting on your posts!!!!!!!!

i have made a post on SR after watching today's episode....please read and leave your lovely comments.....coz i adore them and mean a lot.......waiting for the comment.....
loads of love ❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi!

I hate how I can never spare more than a few words about Sid during these posts! Of course, the fault is entirely mine. I don't know nearly enough about Sid to say anything profound.

That said, this topic is so sweet! I LOVE the Dumbledore quote; it's perfect for Sid! And your analysis of Sid's character is right on! See, this is exactly why he has always had a special spot in my heart reserved just for him. He has grown and matured so much over the past year (has it been a year?), it's amazing. I love watching characters develop, especially when they actually have the time and space to grow. The SR story is a rare feat of character development. The many twists and turns that this story has taken due to Siddhant and Riddhima's actions and reactions to each other are unbelievable...And yet...Here they are.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Adi fab post
Yes sid is the one who has the courage to accept the reality the way it is he doens't hide even if he is on the losing end and this is what i lvoe the most just like riddhima he has the tendency to think negatives & positives both and than do what ever he feels right which most of the tiem i feel is right too so yeah
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely superb post. Not only did Sids actions pierce my heart today but your words and analysis on Sid was breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I simply cannot get over how God is good to have gifted this man to Ridz. Sid was dying a thousand deaths and didnt know what to do about telling Ridz the truth. On one hand he didnt want to lose the trust that Ridz has for Sid and would rather die than ever lie to her or keep things from her and on the other hand why shouldnt he have all the happiness that he so very much deserves. But in the end he knew that his world is Ridz and for that world to revolve around him he knew he must tell Ridz the truth rather than risk any misunderstandings even though it would kill him to see her unhappy.
SID YOU ARE TRULY A GIFT FROM GOD SENT DOWN TO HEAL AND SHOWER ALL YOUR LOVE ON RIDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How jealous I am of this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superbly written post.  I have been appreciating your posts over the last few weeks and simply could not leave the post before commenting.

I have always maintained that honesty and selflessness amongst other things such as communication, appreciation and acceptance are the cornerstone to making any true relationship being successful.  How I have admired Siddhanth because he holds these values and personality traits.  Care, support and love is knowing when the other person's happiness is far more valuable than your own. Sid personifies all these and far more.  His enduring passion and love for Riddhima never ceases to fail and I for one adore him because he depicts this sensitivity especially in a male.  It is so refreshing to witness a male character that is not only strong in values but also high in moral integrity.  Bravo Sid,  I knew you would not let Riddhima nor your audience down.

Once again, can I say your analysis is breath taking and I so enjoy reading many of your posts.  Please do continue to write as much as you can as I am sure they are appreciated even if some members are hesitant to post, such as myself.  I applaud you.  It is beautiful.

@ Lennie,  Wow.  I am in awe when I read your comments.  I love them.
How blessed is the forum to have so many gifted writers.
Edited by rosa.cricelli - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Can i say i love you for this post Aditi?🤗  Wafa !!  🤗  🤗

It was so refreshing to read this post. Loved the quote you placed by Dumbeldore. It refreshed many memories of the Harry Potter saga.(which i totally love btw)😊 I know, HP rocks doesn't it ? 😆

Siddhant Modi is a man of honesty. He knows what is right and wrong and the quote you put here so suits him. It,indeed,is really hard to do the right thing than knowing it and Siddhant Modi did it even when he knew the outcome could be bad. Still,he knew his wife deserved to know the truth and he did what was supposed to be done and i simply adore him for that. Siddhant Modi knew that if he concealed Armaan's absence,his wedding would go as planned and his wife would be more happy but he did the right thing. Hats off to him for this.👏 You know, thats why Sid is the man he is. He'll always be a notch above ordinary mortals like us.

Sometimes,looking at Sid,i wonder do people like him exist in real life? Maybe but there would be a rare number.I'm sure they do Wafa. The good that is there in the world today has to stem from someone's goodness isn't it ? But like you said, such goodness and such honesty is RARE.

Thank you so much for replying !! 🤗

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

aditi... 🤗 🤗

amazing post 👏 👏

****The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do.The hard part is doing it****........superb implementation of this line here.....this is the real sid.....the honest guy who doesnt think of the consequences when it comes to tell the truth......and that's why we and ridz both love him......he had to do the right thing......that was the calling of his inner heart and m really glad he did that that too before marriage and way to go sid.........even after you telling her armaan is not here she is gonna say something that will melt his heart......

well m dyiing to see a confession from her side that too before the marriage takes place and that too in rain.....***i faint***.........

i love you for making such a brilliant post........i love commenting on your posts!!!!!!!!

i have made a post on SR after watching today's episode....please read and leave your lovely comments.....coz i adore them and mean a lot.......waiting for the comment.....
loads of love ❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️

Awwww !! 🤗 Thank you SO much for your comments Mayuri !! They mean a lot to me. And I'll def try to track down your post and comment.

I love you for this bit,,,"he listened to the calling of his inner heart"......he did didn't he ? And that heart is so full of goodness and purity, that as always, it lead him on the right path.