Siddhant Modi: Between right and easy

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Albus Dumbledore once said,

"Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right, and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave,....... remember Cedric Diggory...."

These lines would as easily describe Sid right now. He had to make the most difficult decision of his life-and his options were choosing between his wife's happiness, and the truth, the right thing to do. The easiest thing in the world would have been not to tell Riddhima-she'd have married him blissfully, totally unaware, and her happiness is the most important thing in Siddhant's life. It would have been so easy to do-pretend like nothing happened, and celebrate his re-union with Riddhima. But then, Siddhant Modi wouldn't be the man he is-when it came to choosing between what is easy and what is right, he always chooses to do the right thing-no matter what the cost. He risked everything that means the most to him-the love and happiness of the woman he loves more than life itself. But he didn't let her down, didn't let her faith down. No wonder she loves him so, loves his honesty and goodness so.

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it."

So true-isn't it ? Its so easy to run away from it all, so easy to turn your back and choose whats easy. It requires incredible courage and strength to do what is right, to do what is hard. And Siddhant Modi exemplifies strength, courage, honesty and goodness. No wonder he's the man he is.

And now, if the time comes when I have to choose between what is right, and what is easy, I'll remember a man who is good, kind, and brave-I'll remember Siddhant Modi.

Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post....By the way are you a HP fan???
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

AdiπŸ€—

Beautiful post😳

Today's epi was good 😊

Loved d scene where Ridz told Sid to go as she don't want anything to go wrong in their marriage. Dat shows how important dis marriage is 4 her 😳

Coming to d marriage night

Awwwww Mr. & Mrs. Modi were looking heavenly 😍😍

And I am so happy dat Sid told her d truth. πŸ˜ƒ

I knew he will tell her before d marriage & he did . Dis is our Sid & dat's why we luv him soooooooo much. 😳😳

We r proud of u Mr. Modi πŸ‘πŸΌ

PRECAP

CVS tried to end d epi on a clifhanger but thanx to SBS & SBB we all know dat d marriage will take place & dat too in d most unique way possibleπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Eagerly waiting 4 Ridz confession & d marriage 😳

Can't wait to see Mrs Modi in her marriage nishani's 😍

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR

Awesome post....By the way are you a HP fan???

Thank you so much Rehan !!

HP fan ? Hell yeah !! I read the first four books around 40 times each. Then life got busy, but I still managed to read the last three half a dozen times each. Lol. πŸ˜†

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fantastic post

i agree with all what you have said reg Sid

i am proud fo Sid that he didint let Rids down

norzar
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post

Sid is a beautiful human being, and for that man - my heart aches for him for so many reasons

I agree about Sid, he was caught in such a dilemma - he knew he has the woman he loves and she loves him and are together, and they would get married blissfully, but not being honest with her is playing at him, and in the end when god was giving him so many hints to not let himself down and not let Ridz down and their relationship, he got it - he needs to tell her now and then

Sid would have told her earlier but something and anybody kept getting in the way

He risked his happiness and the love he has for that woman and her happiness and her contentment that means so much to him, but all in all the honesty matters and for SR this is their belief and this what their relationship upholds and this what will take them further and strengthen them

Siddhant upholded Ridz faith and respect and love that she has for him, as Shanks said last week, Love and Respect is the strength of a relationship and the key to being together forever😳

I loved Sid saying he wont let anything happen to her, he will always take care of her, and that moves you coz you know how true that is, and you see Ridz relax abit😳

Not a totally SR quote in a way, but the only one i could find to describe them

"I love you," he whispered, and that was the moment he knew what he was going to do. When you loved someone, you put their needs before your own. No matter how inconceivable those needs were; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces."
' Jodi Picoult (The Pact)

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

AdiπŸ€—

Beautiful post😳

Today's epi was good 😊

Loved d scene where Ridz told Sid to go as she don't want anything to go wrong in their marriage. Dat shows how important dis marriage is 4 her 😳

Coming to d marriage night

Awwwww Mr. & Mrs. Modi were looking heavenly 😍😍

And I am so happy dat Sid told her d truth. πŸ˜ƒ

I knew he will tell her before d marriage & he did . Dis is our Sid & dat's why we luv him soooooooo much. 😳😳

We r proud of u Mr. Modi πŸ‘πŸΌ

PRECAP

CVS tried to end d epi on a clifhanger but thanx to SBS & SBB we all know dat d marriage will take place & dat too in d most unique way possibleπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Eagerly waiting 4 Ridz confession & d marriage 😳

Can't wait to see Mrs Modi in her marriage nishani's 😍

Harshuuuu !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—

You're so right-Sid did the right thing, just like we expected him to do. This is our Sid and he makes us proud every single day, just by being the good man he is.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

fantastic post

i agree with all what you have said reg Sid

i am proud fo Sid that he didint let Rids down

norzar

Norz, Sid's honesty and goodness just fills your heart with peace and joy doesn't it ? Its beautiful to see that there are still people who put others before themselves, who care about the difference between right and wrong.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Lovely post Thank you so much Lennie !! πŸ€—

Sid is a beautiful human being, and for that man - my heart aches for him for so many reasons I'm so with you there-there's this ache in my heart when I think about his goodness and the beauty of his soul.

I agree about Sid, he was caught in such a dilemma - he knew he has the woman he loves, and they would get married blissfully, but not being honest with her is playing at him, and in the end when god was giving him so many hints to not let himself down and not let Ridz down and their relationship, he got it - he needs to tell her now and then And thats his goodness isn't it ? He was feeling guilty, coz according to his conscience, he wasn't doing the right thing. And to him, the entire universe seemed to be conspiring to remind him of his mistake.

Sid would have told her earlier but something and anybody kept getting in the way

He risked his happiness and the love he has for that woman and her happiness and her contentment that means so much to him, but all in all the honesty matters and for SR this is their belief and this what their relationship upholds and this what will take them further and strengthen them Thats so beautifully said Lennie.He put everything on the line to do the right thing. And if people can call THIS man selfish, then maybe we're living in entirely different worlds.

Siddhant upholded Ridz faith and respect and love that she has for him, as Shanks said last week, Love and Respect is the strength of a relationship and the key to being together forever😳 And thats why Riddhima loves him so-because she knows that no matter what, he will never let her down.

Not a totally SR quote in a way, but the only one i could find to describe them

"I love you," he whispered, and that was the moment he knew what he was going to do. When you loved someone, you put their needs before your own. No matter how inconceivable those needs were; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces."
' Jodi Picoult (The Pact)

Oh my God. Lennie, thats so completely, uniquely Sid and SR. That is EXACTLY what Sid is about-he's always, always put Riddhima and her heart first, even if it's meant ripping his own heart into shreds.

Thank you SO much for sharing your beautiful thoughts with me Lennie. As always, your words lit up my day.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: mknageswari

sid hats off to you man

Yeah, he is THE MAN isn't he ? 😍