Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: payyal

Shamil wat post yaar.

This one is 4 u dear

Loved that line Rampa wanted to b Swarg wasi

But there is a problem this time also Rampa  will not b able to get a pic with her perfect eye make up as rain washed it away but this time the pics will b unusual like the marriage.........monsson wedding , everyone wiil b drenched

Do one thing tie paul baba's legs with Sidhu's jar.

Whoever wins the Cvs but there is a request that he/she must do their acchi khatirdari...😆

thanks sweetie🤗
tie baba's leg to the sidhu jar🤣 not a bad option😛
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant JS!

thanks nikzyy🤗
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shamil again a fabulous post.

Paul is failure. Breaking news!!!

From my childhood I have heard the famous dialog that Jodia to Upar wala banate hai. I am now really confused about now that Uparwala even havent decided yet between SIDHU or Arjun. Uparwala probably dont want to spoil anyone's life by giving them the most confusing girl rampa.

Moreove I liked the part "confirm news" by AR fans. I think all the forum members are the either the CV of DMG or the relatives of CV. Some members may be pertinent to RAW agency and some has appointed their private detectives to retrieve the latest confirm news of Dil me ghaas. I myself even think that I will call FBI since Indian Agencies are failed to give us the confirmation of Confirmed news.

But I am not sure whether FBI could collect any confirm news or not since Uparwala abhi tak kuch decide nahi kia he about RAMPA ko leke.
OMG
the post is some hillarious 🤣 🤣 🤣
the best was the paul baba's bhavishyavani 🤣 🤪
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Shamil again a fabulous post.

Paul is failure. Breaking news!!!

From my childhood I have heard the famous dialog that Jodia to Upar wala banate hai. I am now really confused about now that Uparwala even havent decided yet between SIDHU or Arjun. Uparwala probably dont want to spoil anyone's life by giving them the most confusing girl rampa.

Moreove I liked the part "confirm news" by AR fans. I think all the forum members are the either the CV of DMG or the relatives of CV. Some members may be pertinent to RAW agency and some has appointed their private detectives to retrieve the latest confirm news of Dil me ghaas. I myself even think that I will call FBI since Indian Agencies are failed to give us the confirmation of Confirmed news.

But I am not sure whether FBI could collect any confirm news or not since Uparwala abhi tak kuch decide nahi kia he about RAMPA ko leke.

thanks yaar🤗
😆  here the 'uparwala' unfortunately is the CVs😛  who are trying to kep all their 'bhakt' (read fans) happy😉
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

OMG
the post is some hillarious 🤣 🤣 🤣
the best was the paul baba's bhavishyavani 🤣 🤪

thanks yaar🤗

Originally posted by: shamil

thanks yaar🤗

🤗
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

As the viewers are aware, Sidhu and Rampa had got married 7 months ago sulking and pouting like the kids who are forced to study rather than watch tv.

Rampa told us that last time she couldn't enjoy her marriage as she was busy planning to become 'swarg-vaasi' by drinking poison. Sidhu too had been angry and he had missed all the chances to do eyelocks and dupatta scenes with his bride.

We later consulted the 'oracle' Paul the octopus to know who will Rampa finally choose. We  placed two jars with arju's and sidhu's names on them and requested Paul baba to select one.Paul first climbed on the Arju-jar and then came and sat on the Sidhu-jar. Within 5 minutes it again changed the jar; and this process is still going on while our readers go thru this article!

. The winners shall get a chance to meet the CVs of Dill Mein Ghaas. (Whatever the winners intend to do to them , Lunatic Times shall not be held responsible)

i love u JS
🤣
🤣😆😆😆
🤣
🤣😆😆😆

fantastic asusual
Vishluvsammy thumbnail
LOL Lunatic Times Rocks....So does the creator of Lunatic times...LOVE YOUR POSTS Shamil!!

We later consulted the 'oracle' Paul the octopus to know who will Rampa finally choose. We  placed two jars with arju's and sidhu's names on them and requested Paul baba to select one.Paul first climbed on the Arju-jar and then came and sat on the Sidhu-jar. Within 5 minutes it again changed the jar; and this process is still going on while our readers go thru this article!

ROFL!!!
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

thanks sweetie🤗
tie baba's leg to the sidhu jar🤣 not a bad option😛

its indeed a gud one,try it

btw who has got the Cvs??