Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Paul the octopus had me rolling. God I dislike Paul the octopus and his predictions. 😭

Back to you Shamil and lunatic times 🤣 as always it's superb. I have a question 🤓 **gets camera and mic ready** How do you come up with such awesome news 😆😆 What is the step by step process? I see many try to follow your footsteps

_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 poor paul he must be tired

As the fans wait with bated breath to know will happen at the function, We at Lunatic Times wish good luck to both fans groups and give them a chance to predict Rampa's 'real love'. The winners shall get a chance to meet the CVs of Dill Mein Ghaas. (Whatever the winners intend to do to them , Lunatic Times shall not be held responsible)

I think its arjun if i meet them i will give my adorable lectures make them pay for the times i wasted on crying and crying for arjun and rampa
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haila JS paul uncle failed to predict KISKI HOGI RAMPA 🤣 ruined his 100% successful record in KISKA HOGA WORLD CUP.. 🤣🤣🤣

I am more eager to know about PTI of DMG 🤣 bole to vishwast Sootra 🤣 kahan hai ye dikhte kyoon nahi 😛

Next nothing less than AAKASHWANI can tell ISKI HOGI RAMPA 🤣🤣🤣 Till then SR Can Enjoy

Rampa's - YAHAN MAIN SHAADI SHAADI KHELI THI
🤣🤣🤣Edited by monar - 13 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
'Arju wud do this, arju wont do that'  which will make sidhu furious and end up kicking her into the 'Agni' ??

Lunatic Times decided to know more and hence had a talk with the famous astrologist Shri Bhavishyanda to know the future of SR but he said it is a difficult task as Rampa has this reputation of being the most uncertain female on earth and to know how she reacts to certain situation is highly unpredictable.

🤣
🤣🤣
Again I am late....😭
awesome post!!!! as usual too good!!👏

Paul baba ki jai ho..😆

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah1

This is one freaking hilarious post!! Astrologers and Paul octopus cud not predict Ridz!!! And we saw various phan groups fighting for her!!!!

🤣

thanks leah🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Paul the octopus had me rolling. God I dislike Paul the octopus and his predictions. 😭

Back to you Shamil and lunatic times 🤣 as always it's superb. I have a question 🤓 **gets camera and mic ready** How do you come up with such awesome news 😆😆 What is the step by step process? I see many try to follow your footsteps

Fatima🤗
haila my interview☺️ let me get ready first
How do you come up with such awesome news-   am beryyyy tale-ended 😳
What is the step by step process?      with a show like this  u need not go 'step by step' -the ideas just rush out😛
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

haila JS paul uncle failed to predict KISKI HOGI RAMPA 🤣 ruined his 100% successful record in KISKA HOGA WORLD CUP.. 🤣🤣🤣

I am more eager to know about PTI of DMG 🤣 bole to vishwast Sootra 🤣 kahan hai ye dikhte kyoon nahi 😛

Next nothing less than AAKASHWANI can tell ISKI HOGI RAMPA 🤣🤣🤣 Till then SR Can Enjoy

Rampa's - YAHAN MAIN SHAADI SHAADI KHELI THI
🤣🤣🤣

monaaaaaa🤗
🤣 I no longer care kiski hogi rampa ya champa ya chameli..
By the way a new show coming up😛  keep reading Lunatic Times to know more😳
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: jes_jade

🤣🤣🤣
'Arju wud do this, arju wont do that'  which will make sidhu furious and end up kicking her into the 'Agni' ??

Lunatic Times decided to know more and hence had a talk with the famous astrologist Shri Bhavishyanda to know the future of SR but he said it is a difficult task as Rampa has this reputation of being the most uncertain female on earth and to know how she reacts to certain situation is highly unpredictable.

🤣
🤣🤣
Again I am late....😭
awesome post!!!! as usual too good!!👏

Paul baba ki jai ho..😆

thanks jessuuu🤗
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

For the past one week, the forum has been discussing SR remarriage- will they?/wont they? As the viewers are aware, Sidhu and Rampa had got married 7 months ago sulking and pouting like the kids who are forced to study rather than watch tv.

We decided to talk to the 'already married-would be couple' to know why they wanted to marry again. Rampa told us that last time she couldn't enjoy her marriage as she was busy planning to become 'swarg-vaasi' by drinking poison. Sidhu too had been angry and he had missed all the chances to do eyelocks and dupatta scenes with his bride. They could take only one marriage photo since Rampa's eye make-up had got washed away due to constant crying.

So this time around they will be having loads of fun and so shall their fans.

But Arju-Rampa fans have not given up their hopes yet. They have come up with a 'confirmed news' that the re-marriage after all may not happen as sidhu will be 'killed' according to one source while another source 'confirmed' that Rampa will realise she still loves arju and leave Sidhu. These 'confirmed' news have upset a few SR fans who fear they may never get to see SR C-night in this janam .

So what actually is going to happen during the re-marriage sequence? Will they Re-marry or will Rampa as usual start worrying about arju while taking the saath pheras and start rambling that 'Arju wud do this, arju wont do that'  which will make sidhu furious and end up kicking her into the 'Agni' ??

We later consulted the 'oracle' Paul the octopus to know who will Rampa finally choose. We  placed two jars with arju's and sidhu's names on them and requested Paul baba to select one.Paul first climbed on the Arju-jar and then came and sat on the Sidhu-jar. Within 5 minutes it again changed the jar; and this process is still going on while our readers go thru this article!

As the fans wait with bated breath to know will happen at the function, We at Lunatic Times wish good luck to both fans groups and give them a chance to predict Rampa's 'real love'. The winners shall get a chance to meet the CVs of Dill Mein Ghaas. (Whatever the winners intend to do to them , Lunatic Times shall not be held responsible)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyy... I missed this post 😒.. I was wondering why no LT article were coming up on the marriage frenzy!!

Awsome as usual 🤗