Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: papia

Shamil Di

I have sent you a PM but you havent replied me yet. we want your article about new promo. Please likhona kuch. We cant wait for long time to see your article.

🤗  sorryyyyy I saw ur pm only now😊
am officially on 'leave' from the forum for 3 days😛
lets see what comes out of the new promo in the coming days😆
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol you dam fuuny man! n i hope this happen in dill mill gayye 😉
JS ji,

🤣🤣🤣Paul Baba!!!!! 😆
Hilarious article! JS I hope you can make it to SR wedding (if it happens) and plz do cover that to let us know how it went.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

JS ji,

🤣🤣🤣Paul Baba!!!!! 😆
Hilarious article! JS I hope you can make it to SR wedding (if it happens) and plz do cover that to let us know how it went.

thanks payal🤗
JS didnot attend the marriage, but may 'cover the suhaag raat'😳
-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

For the past one week, the forum has been discussing SR remarriage- will they?/wont they? As the viewers are aware, Sidhu and Rampa had got married 7 months ago sulking and pouting like the kids who are forced to study rather than watch tv.

We decided to talk to the 'already married-would be couple' to know why they wanted to marry again. Rampa told us that last time she couldn't enjoy her marriage as she was busy planning to become 'swarg-vaasi' by drinking poison. Sidhu too had been angry and he had missed all the chances to do eyelocks and dupatta scenes with his bride. They could take only one marriage photo since Rampa's eye make-up had got washed away due to constant crying.

So this time around they will be having loads of fun and so shall their fans.

But Arju-Rampa fans have not given up their hopes yet. They have come up with a 'confirmed news' that the re-marriage after all may not happen as sidhu will be 'killed' according to one source while another source 'confirmed' that Rampa will realise she still loves arju and leave Sidhu. These 'confirmed' news have upset a few SR fans who fear they may never get to see SR C-night in this janam .

So what actually is going to happen during the re-marriage sequence? Will they Re-marry or will Rampa as usual start worrying about arju while taking the saath pheras and start rambling that 'Arju wud do this, arju wont do that'  which will make sidhu furious and end up kicking her into the 'Agni' ??

Lunatic Times decided to know more and hence had a talk with the famous astrologist Shri Bhavishyanda to know the future of SR but he said it is a difficult task as Rampa has this reputation of being the most uncertain female on earth and to know how she reacts to certain situation is highly unpredictable.

We later consulted the 'oracle' Paul the octopus to know who will Rampa finally choose. We  placed two jars with arju's and sidhu's names on them and requested Paul baba to select one.Paul first climbed on the Arju-jar and then came and sat on the Sidhu-jar. Within 5 minutes it again changed the jar; and this process is still going on while our readers go thru this article!

As the fans wait with bated breath to know will happen at the function, We at Lunatic Times wish good luck to both fans groups and give them a chance to predict Rampa's 'real love'. The winners shall get a chance to meet the CVs of Dill Mein Ghaas. (Whatever the winners intend to do to them , Lunatic Times shall not be held responsible)

awesome🤣
@ black-are you serious😲i can imagine what will happen when they meet CVs🤣
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahaa this is sooooooooooooooo funny🤣 ..i think Sidhu should have kicked rampa into the fire the first time he married her!..seriously!! 😛..that way everyone would have been khush!..no confusion, no psycho stalker Arju and most importantly no betrayal or EMA!.. 😛
sonii_sonii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For the past one week, the forum has been discussing SR remarriage- will they?/wont they? As the viewers are aware, Sidhu and Rampa had got married 7 months ago sulking and pouting like the kids who are forced to study rather than watch tv.

We decided to talk to the 'already married-would be couple' to know why they wanted to marry again. Rampa told us that last time she couldn't enjoy her marriage as she was busy planning to become 'swarg-vaasi' by drinking poison. Sidhu too had been angry and he had missed all the chances to do eyelocks and dupatta scenes with his bride. They could take only one marriage photo since Rampa's eye make-up had got washed away due to constant crying.

So this time around they will be having loads of fun and so shall their fans.

But Arju-Rampa fans have not given up their hopes yet. They have come up with a 'confirmed news' that the re-marriage after all may not happen as sidhu will be 'killed' according to one source while another source 'confirmed' that Rampa will realise she still loves arju and leave Sidhu. These 'confirmed' news have upset a few SR fans who fear they may never get to see SR C-night in this janam .

So what actually is going to happen during the re-marriage sequence? Will they Re-marry or will Rampa as usual start worrying about arju while taking the saath pheras and start rambling that 'Arju wud do this, arju wont do that'  which will make sidhu furious and end up kicking her into the 'Agni' ??

Lunatic Times decided to know more and hence had a talk with the famous astrologist Shri Bhavishyanda to know the future of SR but he said it is a difficult task as Rampa has this reputation of being the most uncertain female on earth and to know how she reacts to certain situation is highly unpredictable.

We later consulted the 'oracle' Paul the octopus to know who will Rampa finally choose. We  placed two jars with arju's and sidhu's names on them and requested Paul baba to select one.Paul first climbed on the Arju-jar and then came and sat on the Sidhu-jar. Within 5 minutes it again changed the jar; and this process is still going on while our readers go thru this article!

As the fans wait with bated breath to know will happen at the function, We at Lunatic Times wish good luck to both fans groups and give them a chance to predict Rampa's 'real love'. The winners shall get a chance to meet the CVs of Dill Mein Ghaas. (Whatever the winners intend to do to them , Lunatic Times shall not be held responsible.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Damn I missed so many things in 2 weeks...bechara Paul, dont ruin his life as Ridima will never take a stand and live with it 😆😆😆
do vaar shaadi karke bi apne ex ke baare mein soch rahi hey😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

hahahahaa this is sooooooooooooooo funny🤣 ..i think Sidhu should have kicked rampa into the fire the first time he married her!..seriously!! 😛..that way everyone would have been khush!..no confusion, no psycho stalker Arju and most importantly no betrayal or EMA!.. 😛

kaheelaa🤗
dont I wish the same😆
@param- 🤗
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rampa o rampa ... tussi great ho ji ... tofu kabool karo 😛

rampa's supposedly "forced marriage" makes her fall in love with sidhu
rampa's decision to her "acceptance marriage" may just drive her to fall out of it

me thinks rampa's re-remarriage might make her fall for her hubby again ...
rampa loves to be odd 😛 (likes things in odd numbers) ... as she has no komolika's in her life ... she wants to be her own komolika 🤣 ... beat that fekta 😆

for rampa's sanity : jhooti runs and files a petition for rampa n sidhu re-remarriage ðŸ˜Ž

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

rampa o rampa ... tussi great ho ji ... tofu kabool karo 😛

rampa's supposedly "forced marriage" makes her fall in love with sidhu
rampa's decision to her "acceptance marriage" may just drive her to fall out of it

me thinks rampa's re-remarriage might make her fall for her hubby again ...
rampa loves to be odd 😛 (likes things in odd numbers) ... as she has no komolika's in her life ... she wants to be her own komolika 🤣 ... beat that fekta 😆

for rampa's sanity : jhooti runs and files a petition for rampa n sidhu re-remarriage ðŸ˜Ž

jhooti, with an item like her in the show, do we need another komalika???😆