Page 1 ~ Monday - First Day of Marriage, First Day of Honeymoon

Page 3
~ Pictures
Geet saying "Maan I love you"
Geet screaming "AHHHHHHH!"
Maan covers Geet's mouth

Page 7 ~ Tuesday - A Morning of Love, a Night of Hatred

Page 15 ~ Wednesday - A Song for You

Please press the like button if you like this FF and leave really long comments behind so that can inspire more creativity 😃

Thanks a bunch!

~ Anju and Chandni

P.S. Please scroll down to the 7th post and press the like button if you wish to be included on the PM List
Edited by anju7777 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Monday – First Day of Marriage, First Day of Honeymoon

"Maan I Love you" I said looking deeply into his eyes. Without saying anything I felt his lips press softly against mine. Slowly responding to the kiss, i felt the love he had for me but wanted to hear it from him, so I pulled away. Maan stood shocked looking at me, "what happened?" he asked. "Kuch nai" I replied and got off the bed walking towards the window.

"I want him to know what I want without me saying it" I thought looking out the window. "Maan?" I waited patiently for my reply, but after not receiving one I looked around to find the room empty.

Searching the bathroom and the kitchen I didn't find him anywhere, "where could he have gone" pacing the room the phone rang.

"Hello"

"Yes, mam, I have a Message for you" wondering who it could be she told him to tell her.

"It is from Maan" hearing his name relieve overcame her "He says to meet him at the Terrace" Hanging up the phone I smiled to myself, but then stopped "Maan mein tume asani sa nai chorungi" About to walk out the door I noticed that I was still in my Shaadi Ka Jorda. I stopped myself and went into the bathroom and changed out.

Walking out from the elevator I saw that it was dark and nothing but the Moon was shining.

"Maan?" I tried to walk without bumping into anything "Maan kaha ho tum"

I felt someone's presence behind as I walked forward freaking out I screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

But I was not able to complete my scream as I felt a hand over my mouth. I struggled to escape but relaxed as I started to recognize that touch

"Maan" I though in my head, I smiled and kissed his hands. He realized my mouth and I turned around but it was too hard to see his face.

"Maan" I said as I felt his hands go around my waist and pull me closer.

"hmm" he replied as I felt his eyes on me.

"Why did you leave?" he released me from his hold. Feeling shocked that he had let go of me I reached for his face. My hands made it at his chin as I glided my way around his face I felt his face was wet. And pulled my hand away and quickly hugged him.

"Maan why are you crying" I said clinging to him but yet didn't feel his embrace.

"Geet mein jaanta hoon ki meine tume kitna khushi diya hai lehkne yeh bhi jaanta hoon keh use zyada meine tum dhuk hi diya. Geet mein jaanta ho ki tume mujhse kitna pyar kartha hai lehkne meri pyar tumari pyar ki aga kuch nai hai" hearings his words started to pain me inside I pulled away from the hug.

*Slapp*

Hoping I would aim for his face and not the fly. I aimed well.

Not seeing if it was alright or not I yelled at him.

"Maan how can you say that? Yes I agree that I have received more pain from you then that of love, but in the pain that you have given me made me realize what you have gone through. Maan I love you more than anything in this world even if receiving your hatred means your love for me I wouldn't care"

I walked to him and felt me way to his face

"maan , I love you, not the pain or happiness you gave me, but you" I felt tears rolling down his eyes.i wiped his tears and reached up to kiss his forehead by by accidently kissed his nose. He chuckled for a while and stopped. He snapped his fingers and I saw a sight of a lifetime.

Looking around me I saw candles everywhere and amidst it I saw our throne.

Flowers of every color where every, Hanging the edge of the roof to the fence around us. Along the floor were petals and candles and in one side I saw something I was waiting for.

I turned towards him and was immediately showered with flowers. I had tears in my eyes seeing the love he had for me, but now I wanted to hear it from him. And for a moment I felt like he had just read my mind.

He walked towards me and took my hand in his.

"Geet" he said softly

Looking into his eyes I knew what was about to happen.

"I love you" I smiled hearing those 3 words finally come from his mouth and hugged him tight.

Feeling the warm embrace I held onto him tighter and smiled. I felt happiness arise within and the he swung me around in his arms and finally placed me gently on the ground.

I pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes.

"Ouch" he said trying to smile. He held the cheek on which I slapped him at the moment I felt like the worst person.

I place my hand on his cheeks and heard him wince in pain a little, I had a few tears in my eyes which he noticed. "Geet don't worry I'm fine" I pouted "meine tume zor se mara na" he nodded his and closed his.

I guess he was waiting for a hit on his arm but instead I reached up and kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes and smiled weirdly

"better?" he shook his head I reached up and again kissed his cheek "ab?" he nodded his but pointed towards his chin. Seeing that I might have aimed there too I kissed his chin "ab?" he shook his head I once again kissed his chin but at once was pulled against his body. Feeling the close proximity I blushed away. "Ab?" I asked stilling looking away he nodded his head as I looked up at him but before that I noticed the scar on his neck. And slightly touch it.

"ab yeh chot kaise hai" he smiled "its alright but hurts still"

I looked at it I bent down and kissed the side of his neck war the scar was, feeling his arms tighten around me I kissed it again. Unable to control myself, I kissed his neck all the way up to his chin. Slightly blushing at what I Had done I stopped and pulled myself away from him.

I was pulled back into his arms and I saw passion in his eyes "don't stop" he said hoarsely to me. Intoxicated by his voice I obeyed his command and kissed the side of his neck continuously up and down. I don't know when my hands reached his kurta but I started to unbutton his kurta. Kissing my way down his chest at every single opening of his button but struggled with the last one. Pulling myself away from his body I tried to open the last one but it didn't budge.

"Maan" I wined he smiled at this "wow someone cant wait" he said

I looked at his situation, He was standing in front of me with Buttons undone. His kurta wrinkled and Red lipstick marks all over his neck and Chest. I Shied away and walk away. Feeling my feet being swept of the ground I saw he had lifted me and now was walking towards or throne, the bed.

He placed me gently on the bed and covered me with his body. He looked into my eyes, "I love you so much" and he sealed that with a kiss. Intensity began to grow within the kiss and it soon became rough. Feeling myself out of breath I pulled apart but he was in no mood to stop.

He began kissing the side of neck, enjoying what I was given I let out a slight moan. He smiled hearing that bite the side of my neck and I winced in pain. Hearing my cry he captured my lips and shut me up seeing a tear trickle down my cheek it moved his lips to the bit and began to lick it, soothing away the pain.  I moaned in pleasure, feeling his love me. His hands began to caress my waist making my body go into chaos. Slipping the strap of my dress, I felt my body Stiffen, and so could he because he stopped.

"Let me love you" is all he said.

He continued slipping the strap off which soon became the dress. His hands began to explore body and I moaned in pleasure. Maan got up and stripped his clothes and cover my body with his pulling the blanket above our bodies.

I relaxed as he began to love, like no other man had before. He touched me places I could never imagine anyone could. That night we started out with 2 bodies but ended as one.

He kissed me all over and as so did I to him. We made love like no other and when it ended we began again. That night I had finally become his and he had finally become me.

With the words "I love you" we sealed this bond with our love as our witness.

Thanks for reading. please press the like button and Comment. According to your feedback I will continue if u guys dont like it please let me know.

Love Chandni 🤗

Thanks Anju this part is for you.

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
lovely post..loved it..👏👏👏👏👏
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Moi just finished reading!!>...

Girl,you're great at this.Simply beautfiul writing.I loved how each and every word of yours expressed the beauty and intensity of their relation.I haven't really read any FFs down here:this is the first one,and I'm glad this is.You're extremely good at playing with the words.

*Sigh of relief*....the best thing is they're married in the first part itself....😆😍....and the part wash shimply bootiful!!>...😍😍

Would be waiting for the other parts!!....

Love,
Amina.
Hiba282 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aaaah chand!!! i love it!!!😃
its so beautifully written 😊
u'll hav to continue!!!!
send me a pm when u update 😉Edited by Hiba282 - 13 years ago
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chands - You rock!

THAT WAS AMAZING TO READ!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I am soooooooooooo overjoyed wow I can't believe how beautifully you have written it....from our random ideas on the paradise to this brillantly written FF

I am sooooooo happy yaar!

It was spectacular to read!

😃

This is for you Chands

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I luved this bit

He looked into my eyes, "I love you so much" and he sealed that with a kiss.

Awwwwwwwwww Maan! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

gud luck 4 the next bit....no need to rush just take your time 😉
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
PM LIST

anju7777
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

muskanp
Hiba282
-Amina-
smarty2010

sweetaangel4u93
zephyr07
oruba
capricorn908
Ash1991
pp1980
taanni

abi2010
ansah
sufikhan
shona2010
sonnal_17
sohasayeed
Mariam...x
ayshuri14
love_lavnya

jazzybabes7
ashi
tanya_vi
desigurl953
.sireesha.
-Premeena-
MaanEET_FAN
simzzzzcool
sweetcherry96
cutee987
cooljan
crazzy-girl
rinky70
lallulal2010
smiliey
lody

pickle6586
-Sonia-xx
sravani899
InnerPeace
kulsumd
RIVER
desigirl_18
Maneetforever
kiron
neha2005
malaysiangirl

mchopra
ARMAANKSGFAN

mohitkideewani
-Cwezy_Manoola-
sujsub
-Minha.N-

-afsha-
neahakhan
sweet cherry
anufa
sona-rai
angelic shaz
phoenixgirl

love_lavnya
pickachu
shivangi783
kirannaryani
revav
shreya satish
Maaneet-Fan
Sadiq24

Dhara_s

Total so far: 69

PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON
IF YOU WISH TO BE INCLUDED IN THE
PM LIST

😃
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Those who have pressed the like button thanks a bunch we really appreciate it

😛
😛 😛

zephyr07orubasweetaangel4u93chetchouNaimisacapricorn908gaberpp1980lovelyreemuAsh1991maansi007t_areebshona2010Tishuutaanniayshuri14sohasayeedshreya satishgupta22kgsufikhan-Premeena-MaanEET_FANsimzzzzcoolreenasvcooljanvinithaalodysweetcherry96cutee987sonnal_17rinky70lallulal2010Mariam...xSakshiGargNiVu-mjht1shivangi783dimpzzabi2010smilieyqueen_alicrazzy-girlsharmake11jazzybabes7ashisparikhtanya_viRIVERkiron.ansahpickle6586Maneetforeverkulsumd.sireesha.-Sonia-xxmuskanpInnerPeacedesigurl953sravani899PreeyaKSharmapickachuARMAANKSGFANMalaysian_Girlmchopradesigirl_18mohitkideewani-Minha.N--Cwezy_Manoola-suj01
cooljan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiiiiii add me too in the pm list
wonderful post yaar
.sireesha. thumbnail
Thats Awesome
Pls Continue soon
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...they're married in the very first part already...Cooolll!!!!!
Can't wait to read more...please add met to the pm list and please update soon