Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naseebraman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sandeepa, evadi, thank you for sharing your experence with Samta ji and Gopi ji.I am so happy to know that you have pleasant experience with them.I am so amazed to know that Samta ji and Gopi are such a wonderful person. I wish ,I had a chance to talk with them.I have always loved the character of devki ji and loved your perfromance of samta ji as devki.she fitted the role to the perfection.
I did not like the cruel way of ammaji,but i loved the performance of gopi ji..she was awesome.
she perform so well that I forgot that she is playing a character.thier performance is unforgettable.
thank you very much your great performance.
love you ladies.
raman kaur.
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sandeepa thanks for sharing with us dear.
Really feel happy for u.

XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You Eva, Sandeepa, Anu for sharing your wonderful exprience to talk to Samtaji on the phone, She and Gopiji are really truely brilliant actresses...!!!

I was so happy today when i saw the Shastri Family especially Devki as i thought since Santaji is doing another show she might not come....but I was so so happy when I saw them all!!!! 😃 
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Tara:

I would just take this opportunity to express my thanks to my wonderful friend who gave us this awesome opportunity to interact with Samtaji and Gopiji..

When we visited our friend's house we had no idea that she was going to surprise us.  It was really so nice of her to introduce us personally with Samtaji and praise our work and what we do and what not.

I felt so honored by her gestures that she went out her way and used her friendship with Samtaji to introduce her to us.  I was totaly overwhelmed by her generosity that she did not keep those connections to herself but shared with us.  It was extremely soooo nice of her.  You can imagine our awe sturck experience to speak to Samtaji and with Gopiji too as an added blessings.  As they both were going together to meet their old family of CB.  

For me it was one in a life time experience and also got personal invitation from the star herself to come and visit her..  I have never talked with any person whose show I am watching and it was just awesome and for that I cannot thank my friend enough.. but the dear lady just nonchalantly waved my thanks aside saying Eva Samtaji and others are actors by profession and they need to interact with their fans and that is the reason we have celebrity pages and fan pages for them so that fans can show their appreciation and they can know that they are being appreciated.  I am just being the friend of both the parties and so thought to connect you ladies with them so they will be happy and you will be happy too...  and for sure we were so happy and so did Samtaji and Gopiji......    Good thinking my friend...   It was wonderful and I loved every moment of it...

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago