Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anitarani

Before showing Hiral fight, they should have first thing shown

Sanraj talking it out, fighting it out or whatever, just nothing.........

as if nothing has happened........just ridiculous, so many tracks,

each one going in a diff. direction..........Where is Sanraj........

do not worry your head- they are just going to show crap till the leap

in 7 episode they will show

moongh- srarang

shashank- kaddu- destroyed

vishal

megha-vishal

dm- taking megha to court

vishal kidnapped

hiten- toral- -kids -

santu crying-

all in 7 episodes- what a joke

umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you.I wonder how this show is sustaining with such boring tracks and illogical plot.I think Bandini  is the top rated show on Imagine because all its other shows are doing worse.Bandini is like they say 'In the land of blinds one-eyed man is the king'.Now lets see how long it takes for the 'one-eyed king' to become blind too..😆
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: umm1234

Thank you.I wonder how this show is sustaining with such boring tracks and illogical plot.I think Bandini  is the top rated show on Imagine because all its other shows are doing worse.Bandini is like they say 'In the land of blinds one-eyed man is the king'.Now lets see how long it takes for the 'one-eyed king' to become blind too..😆

it will not take long if they keep showing epis like this with no sanraj
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anitarani

..........Where is Sanraj........

There was a complaint registered in The D'pur police station but so far no news from their side on where THE Sanraj is😆 this is so no the same old Maalik-chokri waali sanraj😔

It doesnt matter if Bandini is one eyed or completely blind as long as there are blind folded viewers like us to watch itEdited by ammoos - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

It doesnt matter if Bandini is one eyed or completely blind as long as there are blind folded viewers like us to watch it

completely uma........i relly cant understand my addiction to the show at this moment of time!!!!!!!cant these cv's return us OUR MALIKCHOKRI WALE SANRAJ.........missing those awsome episodes😭😭
ravty thumbnail
I think santu saved dm for not giving proper justice, otherwise he was in a delima as to wheather to keep his sisters honour or mongis, and moti had made her life miserable anyways.but what are santu plans no one know how can mongi be safe with megha after what she has done with santu.
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma for the written update. I did not like todays epi one bit and the bit that annoyed me the most was DMs tantram.  Why did he not act like Malik at the Panchayt, whats the point in shouting at home at Santu who did the job he didn't do?

From what I remember he just sat there saying he didnt want to & will not make a decision on Monghis dhand and so left it the Panchayt to made the decision and the villagers to scream it out for nyay to be done and a dhand dished out.  DM later agreed for the dhand of stone throwing dhand on Monghi because it happened to another womans daugher, she could hv been paid by Megha to say it, did anyone check ðŸ˜¡ Monghis an idiot she and deserve punishment BUT she still has a baby inside of her and DM knowing that she is pregnant and oking this dhand  which is inhuman, so when would he have saved Monghi from this? final decision is final decision? so what would Santu is to do, stand there and not speak?  Moti killed her son and it was 3 bullets she did not get punished, she shot to kill, why is she not in prison for murder? DMs so called mouth-called-daughter would be killed by the stone throwing and along with her her unborn baby, which is injustice she should have just had the abortion or jumped off a cliff, the whole reason they are there is to give punishment and save the baby???? Where has DMs brain gone????  Santus points are all there, she got nyay, dhand and the respect still there for the family, I cannot disagree with her, she was waiting for DM to do the job but no, why DM could not see himself? Malik was helpless and spineless he walked off so the Malkin did her job.  CVs are all idiots for ruining DM character and even bigger one with this nonsense leap rumor they wont put an end to.  If its becoming unbearable to watch now what will it be like after this retarded leap? I just know what happens when Ekthaa mixes up her crap all the time it just results in the abrupt end of her shows some dont even get a chance to show an end.  I miss Bandini/SANRAJ 😭 DM needs to stop misunderstanding Santu and use his brain she saved his butt today!
Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a boring and ridiculous episode.First of all ,I don't think DM's anger was justified at all.One thing is that   he said in the panchayat that he won't make  a, decision as it would be biased,then endorsed that woman's idea of stoning Monghi and finally walked off.At what point was he going to fight to avoid injustice to Monghi.It seemed to me that it was his bruised ego shouting today than himself,he was not making any sense,sorry no offence.Hiral fights and Moti's taunts are becoming monotonous,same bacchon ka bhavisha dialouges.Looks like Sarang and Megha will never get off my screen ever ,so happily skipped their parts in the beginning and end. Edited by mani10 - 13 years ago
anavisalwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The show is heading nowhere. This Sarang Megha track is really ridiculous. so much a torture to see them on screen.  DM is like nothing on the show🤢. To add to the torture is this Mongi track, now this new Shashank ruining,
 Oh i forgot, Hiten & Toral😡

EverGreen, moti santu,

kuch bhe dekhne layak nahi choda show mein pata nahi kab koi 1 bhi track thoda aacha hoga taki hum Bandini ko fir se enjoy kar saken.

don't know why i keep on watching the show.

Just hope sumting gud happen in upcoming episodes.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is the truth, but for Sanraj we would have also left watching the show long back..