Users

Frequent Posters

hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update ammoos 😊
ince thumbnail
Thanks Ammoos for the update 🤗only we needed is SanRAJ scene!😍! how many mess get EKTA in the show 😲😕circulate in circulate 🤢but we going to watch the show even  though is boring😕just becoase we are SANRAJS  FANS👍🏼😉
bankhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Santu has real delusional problem with Vishal.......probably that's why she is
so blind towards his whereabouts and everything else concerning him......
and her biggest weakness - always telling the opposite party in advance what she thinks
and what she is going to do.........

Telling in advance is due to her utmost believe that truth is going to prevail at the end and this is why she challenges every time to Megha. It is just my personal view point that this is the strongest point of Santu's character.

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update Uma. Thanx to u I'm only going to watch the part with DM shouting at Santu since the rest is crap.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update,Uma.Really no comment on the Megha trash track.

I am so angry with these CVs for showing Shanky as some poor fellow.Simply hate it,after DM,Shanky is the only one who can hold the show together,and what nonsense..he lost all business,and his parents died?? Then i am sorry,DM has to be dead too,but instead,he is going on super strong.

Oh well. 😕
spicysudhi thumbnail
i am seriously struggling to find one reason why i should watch this serial going forward....it is not just time waste, it is waste of life!
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Uma ...thanks for the update ...was an ok episode today ...like the angry DM more ....atleast he is back in character ...and i guess Santu always try to hide things from him but then i would like it if they sat down together and talk it out or atleast plan together ....imagine wht a dhamaka they would create ....as for Moti i dont think she's ever going to like anything Santu does....Toral is getting a little annoying but i hope that sorts out soon ....lets see how Monghi proves herself to her sis and helps in bringing Sarang and Megha 🤢 down on their knees .....

Feel bad for all those people who take time to watch Bandini and expect something spectacular to happen and are left behing with disappointments ...guys u all need jadoo ki jhapees 🤗 Edited by Jes75 - 13 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗  🤗 uma di this jadoo ki jhapees for u for the update g8 effort.................by u ..............
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THANX FOR UPDATE UMA.. NOTHING WANNA SAY...
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z updates dear. What a boring episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DM is mad at SAntu 4 talking n giving her ideas 4 z dhan without consulting him. He himself agreed 4 z stone throwing dhan 4 Monghi only, if Santu didnt interfere then Sarang n Vamp would b v happy. DM should thank Santu instead she does right thing 2 save z honour of M family, Monghi n a quite good punishment 2 Sarang. Come on CVs redeem DM character quickly. Everytime he is just shown ONLY warning z criminals without giving them a proper punishment n giving baseless vachan specially 2 Santu. When Birwa reveak z Arjun murder thruth they show DM giving so powerful vachan 2 Santu but what after that, Sanraj were separated 4 6 month, DM on z wedding mandap ready 2 marry Vamp n when Santu was pregnant second time Vamp succeed 2 kill that unborn baby when DM was around giving false vachan 2 Santu that hamara bacha is duniya mein zarour aega.