Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Uma di for bearing the episode🤗, well i dont like the same gissa pita track, mahaan...trap...raaz...chaalbaaz...
I remember how i used to be excited when Bandini episode come😍 but now i feel bored, but am just watching for DM, i like him i love his sher mode, his style, his talk😳 and now this 18 years leap make me completly upset😭
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshi_sahni

thnx for ur effort uma.......🤗....😊😊

epi was maha boring...........nthin as such.only DM's anger was worth watching.😳.....other thn that...NO COMMENTS🤢🤢

hope we will see malkin manaofying malik soon.......waiting for some sanraj scenes......😊😊

Thanks Uma for the update. Hopefully we will get some cute SanRaj scenes and no cheap cheat shots  as Malkin has to wear the Blue gown Malik got for her😉😛
Edited by cuterosy - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand why I always have a diffrent opinion.. I really liked todays epi😲😆 For me itwasnt as boring as so many past episodes.. It was pretty ok and am really enjoying the current tracks for the past one week.. I guess everything is ok with me🤔
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a huge DM fan but CVs are completely ruining his character and making me mad, who and where is DM nowadays because I really miss him? 😭 I dont like this helpless DM not knowing what to do or say and walking off all the time.  😕 DM should be there standing tall and brave and roaring for his family and making good and proper judgements for the whole of the village.  DM just seemed like he did not know what to do and how to keep his Court in order.  He talks about respect dhand nyay but he did not do anything if anything Santu did it all and seems to have fulfilled all the wishes and DM must realise this and he did nothing and now hes ego seemed more hurt than anything.  He couldnt choose between his sister and his fake daughter so what decision did he make, nothing? He left punishment in the hands of the Panchayt more or less death, what would he prefer a live or dead Monghi or the fact that Monghis in Meghas house with Sarang? SANRAJ need to have one2one please and work together!   Moti is just a hypocrite whatever Santu does Moti will always find fault even if she looks like an idiot herself like she did today! I seriously want a bat and bat both Megha and Moti with it!      Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ooh DM in full gujju sher mode..well santu DOES do a lot of stuff widout telling him,poor guy..
and will sum1 kindly kindly shut moti up???the same onslaught of verbal abuse is now beyond unbearable..
the entire family has gone nuts..santu is deluding herself tht vishal loves her,toral has gone nuts over kids security and hiten for sum reason best known to him will not listen to the one fricking thing she is telling him to do..yaar kuch investment karne mein kya mahurat dhoond raha hai ab??just transfer sum money or bonds frm ur name to theirs..how difficult is tht??how much more is she supposed to nag him before he relents??
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what crap yaar!!!!!!!!!!
i thought dm will praise santu for making a correct decision....she did nyay for monghi by making her to live with her kid father n also mantain respect of motiben........
i expected gud sanraj scene n thn dm tellng santu abt his encounter with megha n his challenge n thn santu sayng she heard all his talks with megha n also wht megha said aftr dm left abt taking his life n thats why she has taken this decision of sending of moonghi to megha's house n to find out who is the one frm there family who is helping megha n thn later on by this track  sanraj r shwn 2gth knocking out megha.........
but how stupid i m???? how can i even think of sumthng good  happening in ekta maa show!!!!
but u knw i m still stupid coz aftr reading this update now i m thnkng how santu will manoify dm......emotional way or a cute funny way!!!! again expecting a gud sanraj scene!!!!!!!!
but i m preety sure cvs r not going to shw anythng like that!!!!!!!
bumtrinket thumbnail
Thanks for taking on the pain, Ammoos 🤗
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma - at least the crap they are showing has some pace to it. Let us see where they are headed with the leap most probably happening round the corner.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anu rulz

ooh DM in full gujju sher mode..well santu DOES do a lot of stuff widout telling him,poor guy..

and will sum1 kindly kindly shut moti up???the same onslaught of verbal abuse is now beyond unbearable..
the entire family has gone nuts..santu is deluding herself tht vishal loves her,toral has gone nuts over kids security and hiten for sum reason best known to him will not listen to the one fricking thing she is telling him to do..yaar kuch investment karne mein kya mahurat dhoond raha hai ab??just transfer sum money or bonds frm ur name to theirs..how difficult is tht??how much more is she supposed to nag him before he relents??

Santu has real delusional problem with Vishal.......probably that's why she is
so blind towards his whereabouts and everything else concerning him......
and her biggest weakness - always telling the opposite party in advance what she thinks
and what she is going to do.........
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks - Seems like such a dull episode!