Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow Pocu 👏👏👏

"For me, this life is just ONCE- it is not coming back and we all have the right to live and hope again. Life stops at nothing and no matter what has happened with you in your life , the road is always ahead. Things go wrong , relationships happen and end , you curse everything but when you look back at your life , you smile because in hindsight you know that why what happened , happened. As Marilyn Monroe , whose own life was a tragedy had said in moments of HOPE....."!

For some reasons
I reallllllllllllllly needed to hear these precious words today ! that's what I love the most about ur posts : your words touch one's heart and ur noble thoughts are applicable to real situations and real people's lives!  so thank you  🤗

Back to DMG , I'm sincerely hoping that the idea of using Shilpa vanishes from Armaan's mind on its own before he takes any serious action . Perhaps the upcoming visit to the orphanage and  knowing the truth about Shilpa (even if it's just a part of it) can make Armaan forget his plan ! there are many positive points in Shilpa's attitude and life that he can learn from ..! she had a difficult childhood and a lonely life but that didn't make her a bitter person , she could easily dislike her elder sister or even resent her but she has chosen love and  happiness !
I've mentioned this in Shilpa's post as well:  instead of faking happiness Armaan has to make a conscious effort to be happy  as a wise person once said 
: " Choosing to be happy is a committed decision. It means letting go of negativity, limiting beliefs, and victim-hood mentality, and instead choosing to bring acceptance and joy to every encounter and circumstance! "
Shilpa is a living example of this quote , so I hope knowing the truth about her can help Armaan in doing the same before things get messy and DMG's  beautiful angel is hurt coz I really don't want her to change into another Armaan !

funkybratz thumbnail
again a wonderful post!

soo true armaan is doing everything for SR right now...his mind is setup on the statement that shilpa isnt important in his life that why he is considering SR over shilpa!

but even somewhere deep inside he knows that whatever he is doing is completely wrong and he somewhere regrets it too...still he wants to see SR happy and therefore he is dragging shilpa in his plans too!

and well, we all know once he would start falling for shilpa, he would regret the decision of using her like this! but i guess it would be late till then shilpa would be hurted alot!

i just hope he doesnt hurt her (which he would at the end)

OMG Poco Di I love you!

Amazing post!
I loved the end part a lot all those lines you wrote!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: monamine

wow Pocu 👏👏👏

"For me, this life is just ONCE- it is not coming back and we all have the right to live and hope again. Life stops at nothing and no matter what has happened with you in your life , the road is always ahead. Things go wrong , relationships happen and end , you curse everything but when you look back at your life , you smile because in hindsight you know that why what happened , happened. As Marilyn Monroe , whose own life was a tragedy had said in moments of HOPE....."!

For some reasons
I reallllllllllllllly needed to hear these precious words today ! that's what I love the most about ur posts : your words touch one's heart and ur noble thoughts are applicable to real situations and real people's lives!  so thank you  🤗

Arre? Why thank you? We are there for each-other. If we don't make each-other happy , who else will? I hope you are feeling better now. Whatever it was , it shall pass.😊

Back to DMG , I'm sincerely hoping that the idea of using Shilpa vanishes from Armaan's mind on its own before he takes any serious action . Perhaps the upcoming visit to the orphanage and  knowing the truth about Shilpa (even if it's just a part of it) can make Armaan forget his plan ! there are many positive points in Shilpa's attitude and life that he can learn from ..! she had a difficult childhood and a lonely life but that didn't make her a bitter person , she could easily dislike her elder sister or even resent her but she has chosen love and  happiness !
I've mentioned this in Shilpa's post as well:  instead of faking happiness Armaan has to make a conscious effort to be happy  as a wise person once said 
: " Choosing to be happy is a committed decision. It means letting go of negativity, limiting beliefs, and victim-hood mentality, and instead choosing to bring acceptance and joy to every encounter and circumstance! "
Shilpa is a living example of this quote , so I hope knowing the truth about her can help Armaan in doing the same before things get messy and DMG's  beautiful angel is hurt coz I really don't want her to change into another Armaan !

TRUE. Shilpa's life has been lonely , difficult and so full of pain but she never turned to pathos - she never felt sorry for herself or hate the world. No bitterness , no angst. She is empty but whatever love she seems tp have received from her maasi at the orphanage , she has filled herself and the world with it. She is all about hope and even if being with her , knowing with her , Armaan does not see the beauty of life and how life is worth living no matter what happens , i won't feel sad for him any more. I will just feel sorry for him.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: funkybratz

again a wonderful post!

soo true armaan is doing everything for SR right now...his mind is setup on the statement that shilpa isnt important in his life that why he is considering SR over shilpa!

but even somewhere deep inside he knows that whatever he is doing is completely wrong and he somewhere regrets it too...still he wants to see SR happy and therefore he is dragging shilpa in his plans too!

and well, we all know once he would start falling for shilpa, he would regret the decision of using her like this! but i guess it would be late till then shilpa would be hurted alot!

i just hope he doesnt hurt her (which he would at the end)

I think Armaan hurting Shilpa is kind of inevitable now. Maybe this is needed to emotionally bind him with Shilpa and allow him to love again. Maybe through this journey , he will realize that no matter whose heart breaks , everybody feels the same pain. What he is doing is morally wrong but then , Armaan has always committed mistakes on impulse - yet , when he sees reason , he moves mountains to rectify his mistakes.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASALUV

OMG Poco Di I love you!

Amazing post!
I loved the end part a lot all those lines you wrote!

Thank you so much.I love you too.😳
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Poco, once again a beautiful post... Yes I for one was indeed hoping that he would make her a part of the plan... what he is trying to do is wrong... but then if men start being perfect then what is the need for God!! So Armaan Malli proves once again that he is not infallible.... I hope he realises before he gets too much into the game that shilpa has feelings for him and stops the charade... actually with the Panchgani track ideally he wouldn't need to fake anything since Riddhima wont be there to witness it.... so it is an ideal opportunity for the CVs to develop a genuine friendship between Armaan and Shilpa without all the confusion of the plans!! But being DMG I don't expect them to think logically.... so i guess they will continue the faking track in PanchGani... which like you said will ultimately lead to Armaan forming an emotional bond with Shilpa.... Hope they handle the track sensibly... Between Angels & demons perfectly describes Armaan's current situation.... Hope he chooses the angels soon :-)