28/8: Armaan Mallik : Between Angels & Demons

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi there,

Quite strangely , not many of us have raised this question after yesterday's episode. Armaan has decided to use Shilpa for the benefit of Siddhima. Use Shilpa psychologically , emotionally for the good of two people he is attached to- Siddanth and Riddhima.

Yes, it is morally wrong and somewhere Armaan knows it himself. That is why he had this small argument with his conscience while he sat on his bike. I am doing the right thing as far as SR are concerned but is this the right way? Shilpa is innocent , she is a great girl.And i am going to use her. But as always, we are only mortal. When we really have our mind and heart set on something , we plug in the moral loopholes with our convenient convincing arguments. So, Armaan shuts up his poking conscience. WAIT A MINUTE! I am not making Shilpa fall in love with me - I am not falling in love with her. I am just faking it, right? Infact , if you hear his monologue on the bike, you realize that Armaan himself is not morally convinced but he is so motivated by his decision to take a bow from SR's life , that he is overruling his own voice of disapproval.

Sometimes, things are neither right nor wrong. They are somewhere in between. Armaan's situation and his Project Shilpa are exactly at that place now. Armaan is right because he genuinely wants SR to be at peace seeing him happy - so his intentions are good and noble . Armaan is wrong because to achieve his good intentions, he is pulling Shilpa into a trap of emotions that for now he believes do not exist. That is why he is between angels and demons.

Armaan's emotional use of Shilpa is not justified but when you see the heart of the man behind it , you only hope that this mistake becomes the greatest blessing of his life. It is not that Armaan wants to hurt Shilpa. It is just that on the conscious level, his immedate concern are SR , the people he emotionally connects to are SR .Even though Shilpa is making inroads into his mind, he is not emotionall attached to her yet. Secondly, Armaan is not aware about Shilpa's emotional  bent towards him. He has no idea about the damage that he could do to her.

With regards to his designs on Shilpa , Armaan is sending angels to SR but maybe, at the cost of  delivering demons at Shilpa' s door. It is not about how Armaan is going to fall in love with Shilpa in future. It is about NOW.

In the end , I'll like to leave this line by Rudra( from Sangini , Zee) which sits well for Armaan if he really wants to move on. Not for SR. JUST FOR HIMSELF.

" Kaun kehta hai ki pyaar dobaara nahiin hota...." 🤗

P.S- People who believe that heart , life and love do not deserve a second chance and that self-destruction in the name of love is some kind of divine offering to the feeling of love do not sit well with my mental wavelength.  For me, this life is just ONCE- it is not coming back and we all have the right to live and hope again. Life stops at nothing and no matter what has happened with you in your life , the road is always ahead. Things go wrong , relationships happen and end , you curse everything but when you look back at your life , you smile because in hindsight you know that why what happened , happened. As Marilyn Monroe , whose own life was a tragedy had said in moments of HOPE.....

I know disclaimers are insulting , crappy and indicate lack of social etiquette but i'd rather be called ill-mannered than deal with the twisted.

Love and luck always to everyone,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its the very first time 'm commenting on ur post ... n 'm really reallly not regretting for it .

Its really an awesome one.

Not only reg. Armaan character .. u said the words of REAL LIFE .. which I loved the most ..

Esp this lines :

"But as always, we are only mortal. When we really have our mind and heart set on something , we plug in the moral loopholes with our convenient convincing arguments."

Thats the most toughest phase of human life
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_anjali12

Its the very first time 'm commenting on ur post ... n 'm really reallly not regretting for it .

Its really an awesome one.

Not only reg. Armaan character .. u said the words of REAL LIFE .. which I loved the most ..

Esp this lines :

"But as always, we are only mortal. When we really have our mind and heart set on something , we plug in the moral loopholes with our convenient convincing arguments."

Thats the most toughest phase of human life

Hi Anjali,🤗

Thank you so much for replying and it is good to see you here. i have replied to many of your SBS and SBB segment posts. 😆😳

Yep. We are only human and i think in the end , most of it is forgivable and we are forgiven. But we should try avoiding the damage that we can. And no, it is not about DMG, am just saying in general. 😊

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

nice post pocu, but I still don't feel okay with armaan's decision. 😕 no matter how noble the intention is, no one has the right to use someone else for their own purpose. there is no justification for armaan's plan. he may not be forcing shilpa to fall for him but he's not revealing the exact intent of his plan to her either. what if she really falls for him in the process? he's just going to dump her later, when his purpose has been served? not done. although we pretty much know what's going to happen but let's say for arguement's sake, that it doesn't, i.e, he doesn't actually fall for her in the process. then what?

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hi Anjali,🤗

Thank you so much for replying and it is good to see you here. i have replied to many of your SBS and SBB segment posts. 😆😳

Yep. We are only human and i think in the end , most of it is forgivable and we are forgiven. But we should try avoiding the damage that we can. And no, it is not about DMG, am just saying in general. 😊

Pleasure is mine yaa .. u do have such aweome post .. that anyone can like 😃

sbs b sbb .. no chance .. I think it will ever happen agains with me 😆 .. but thankss a million 😃

"
Yep. We are only human and i think in the end , most of it is forgivable and we are forgiven. But we should try avoiding the damage that we can. And no, it is not about DMG, am just saying in general"

See .. again u said my words .. 👏👏👏👏👏

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Lazy Nikammi! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

🤣

sonalibaral thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely post and gr8 understanding for armaans character thanxxxxxxx sonali.............
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CZ..

nice post pocu, but I still don't feel okay with armaan's decision. 😕 no matter how noble the intention is, no one has the right to use someone else for their own purpose. there is no justification for armaan's plan. he may not be forcing shilpa to fall for him but he's not revealing the exact intent of his plan to her either. what if she really falls for him in the process? he's just going to dump her later, when his purpose has been served? not done. although we pretty much know what's going to happen but let's say for arguement's sake, that it doesn't, i.e, he doesn't actually fall for her in the process. then what?

oh neetz,shub shub bolo
well i do want a heart break of shilpa coz shona emotes so well i feel it n there is no other way u can get shilpa close to armaan being a stucked soul he is,it is a phase armaan gets to know about the real shilpa,n the argument on bike is just to show the two minded armaan to be in armaanish that he is good human being
@poco,i can u call u that?
awesome post once again
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CZ..

i agree CZ. There is no justification for what Armaan is doing to Shilpa. It is an emotional cruelty of the worst kind. I think am just trying to see where he is coming from.

To Shilpa, Armaan is GREY right now with his plan moving into action.

Irrespective of whether Armaan falls in love with Shilpa or not , he will and he must pay the price for playing with her heart and her innocence. And to me , his redemption in regards to Shilpa would be him falling in love with her for real and Shilpa not believing him.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_anjali12

Pleasure is mine yaa .. u do have such aweome post .. that anyone can like 😃

sbs b sbb .. no chance .. I think it will ever happen agains with me 😆 .. but thankss a million 😃

"
Yep. We are only human and i think in the end , most of it is forgivable and we are forgiven. But we should try avoiding the damage that we can. And no, it is not about DMG, am just saying in general"

See .. again u said my words .. 👏

🤗....God bless you and may the Lord always protect you.