Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia-kashian

great post. awsome lines. they are very true.
ya, we just hope at the end ARSH end up emotionally close to each other and this turns to be a blessing for them.
we cant sit and brode over the past. everyone has right to be happy. love again. life is just once.

Thank you, Sonia. Yes, life is only once and we make or break it. i hope Armaan learns that soon and doesn't hurt Shilpa beyond repair. She is his chance at love, life and happiness. 😳
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i soo agree vid u ..i hope arman doesnt do da irreparable damage to shilpa's feeling  , n realize his love (wich i m also sure is developing vid every passing day )...n such a true fact koun kehta hai kay pyar doobara nhi hota ....i hope his second  love happens vid a bannng ...changes should be welcomed vid open arms especially ven dey are bringing happiness vid them ..
 lovly post as alway ...😊
Edited by Nida_21 - 13 years ago
Cherry.. thumbnail
This is for you Poco πŸ€—

I come, I read and I smile,
As your thoughts versatile,
Touch a part of me deep,
Leaving a pearl in my junk heap!

About the post, I'm still hoping Armaan will have a heart to heart with Shilpa about his plan. However noble his intentions, he has no right to toy around with a heart that does not belong to him. He was affected by a harmless lie of Shilpa (when she refused to come to the party with him), and here he is going to weave a tale of lies and wring her innocent heart... Does he really think Shilpa won't be affected?!!! Silly guy I tell you! Galti karta hai, phir hazaar tareh se manaata hai! He's a good guy, but at times, I feel he wants to shower his goodness only on a selected few... What can I say? You have said it all... He's but a human being... will err and learn and grow :)

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post dearπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu

I agree with you Pocu on your post, if we see just see what Armaan is doing - its wrong on so many levels, and Shilpa so does not derserve this at al, but when we look at the bigger picture and storywise and what would come out of it, that Armaan indeed does fall in love for real, then its all good if ppl look at it this way

But like you say you pointed out what Armaan right now is doing, and i agree with you it is wrong,  but like you say the goodness of  it who he is doing it for SR, the ppl he loves and connects to and cares for them, note Armaan always says RIddhima and Sid, never just Riddhima, always for Sid and Riddhima, not just doing it for Riddhima but for Sid and RIddhima

And on one hand he is using Shilpa, but he knows somewhere how wrong it is, he acknowledged it with his concscience and along the way it will prick him what he is doing

Like you say its Angels and Demons and so real life, in whatever situation, for the betterment of someone, you dont neccessary think of the person you would be hurting

Beautiful quote by Marilyn Monroe, Classic beauty she was

I agree with that line by Rudra, who says love cant happen again, it can - Second chance at love is always possible, open your heart and see life and see what it brings you, because ppl like Armaan deserve this just like Ridz has and found her soulmate, a man that healed her,  loves her so deep despite all and understands her to the core and stands by her in the most toughest situations, accepts how she is and what she was before and who she was and brings her strength and confidence, and Armaan Malik deserves someone like Sid in his life, and that someone like Sid is Shilpa Malthora, because she is the strength and the healer

Because Sid and Shilpa have seen the worst part of you, your inner worst self - angst and pain, all your demons and so much more, and still accept you as you are and fall in love with you, what could be more beautifully heart-aching and heart-touching then that

As i said SR and ArSh are destiny/fate - they are destined together

"You couldn't have strength without weakness, you couldn't have light without dark, you couldn't have love without loss"
'
Jodi Picoult (The Tenth Circle)

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely as always...
But please give me some assurance that its gonna be SR at the end...I really don't trust DMG anymore...They are making Ridz more and more jealous with every passing day and Sid is craving for her and she's ignoring him like anything....Don't know what all this means.....Want this jealousy track to end as soon as possible and want two smooth enjoyable tracks...Siddhima and Arshi...

Vishluvsammy thumbnail
Great post Poco!!....lovely analysis of the present situation and Armaan's character.Yes sometimes things are neither right nor wrong but you have to do them!!!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The quote added by Marilyn Monroe really depicts the sad story of one's life. It was magical reading it over here.😊 
Oh and yeah loved your post.πŸ€—
What i can say is that slowly Armaan will open the door which leads to his heart for Shilpa. His heart,which once used to beat for Riddhima,will now beat for this girl. Morally,he is wrong but socially he is somewhat right. He had to find someone who could help him in convincing SR but the sad part is that the girl he chose had already given her heart to him. *sigh*
Well,lets hope for the best and see how this love story blooms.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Nida. True. Armaan may hurt Shilpa in the process and he probably will but maybe in her heartbreak, he will rediscover himself and find love in her again.

@ Cher. You got me pink in the cheeks. You wrote that for me? ....*hugs Cher*... thank you. It is a pity that MF  does not have your intellectual contribution. Yeah, Shilpa is supposedly nothing to Armaan but someday she will be everything to him.

@ Lennzie. You are a forever pleasure to read and you always teach me something new. I love that quote you have put for SR and ArShi Thank you for saying this...

and Armaan Malik deserves someone like Sid in his life, and that someone like Sid is Shilpa Malthora, because she is the strength and the healer...

@ Rehan. Thank you so much. Look deeper and you will know it is jealousy. Human heart is dense , so one needs to scrape deeper to know what is going on inside. For now, don't worry about the future.Live what is now.

@ Vish. Sometimes we and things are just grey. The beauty lies in learning and ultimately doing the right thing.

@ Waffy . i do hope Armaan's heart learns to beat again, to love again when he invests himself in Shilpa. In her lies his release from his self-purgatory.

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
And thank you, Coolpriya.