Written Update 08/26- Savitha is alright

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 Epi starts with all the past happenings. Baba says whether we remember god or now, we always remember him in  times of difficulty. but thats coz of our shraddha, but when our shraddha is for wrong things, it becomes andh shradhhaπŸ‘πŸ‘ Like the happenings in my daughter shradh place. The relgious belief of aba and rohit have spoiled the life of shradh. thats why she has to be under viiel and not touch each other😲😲 right second day after marraige in name of pooja they are not living as husband and wife. they dont see each other face and dont touch each other😲😲 Rohit is as usual cribbing😑😑 and shradh is covering her head and helping him get ready. rohit is doing some pooja of some baba and says why my aba believes in this swamiji? god knows if he has any power. he says according to ur wishes I havent seen my wife's face in 4 month😲😲 and not touched her. shradh is πŸ₯±πŸ₯± rohit says yet my luck is all bad (will be na 😑😑) I am having only πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ in business. but yet I will do what u sayπŸ˜•πŸ˜• he lights a agarbathi and lets its on for 2 mins and says enough and uses only 1/4 of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he says so much is enough and if u luck becomes good then I will light not one but 2 agarbathiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he calls shradh unlucky and leaves.

Here in the hospital everyone is worried for sav. mal's bro tells I didnt mean to hurt her. jay is confident nothing will happen to herπŸ‘πŸΌ jay tells mal's bro I know u didnt mean it and now savi has also forgiven u. doc comes out and says savi is alright not much injury but she looks scared. jay says yes she is scacred of blood. he sees savi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yuvi house:
 Sandy enters the room, she does not realize yuvi is inside and she starts finding things by walking all around the room. yuvi is all 😑😑 that she is learning the orientation. sandy says everything is where it was then in the middle something happens, why I get confused? sandy asks is it yuvi? she is like I am sorry maybe yuvi? yuvi says yes its  me I want to talk to you something. she says I am ur wife u can share anything with me. Yuvi begins guilt tripping her. he says for past some days ur acting wierd😲😲 that day in ooty, sunni chachi in store room and now everyday ur making mistakes in recognizing us. and u argue with us as if me and my family are fooling u, telling all lies. sandy tries to say something but yuvi shuts her up. he says that day u touched neeraj and said it was him at ooty, u never believed him. u think we are all plotting against u? sandy says no dont say more. yuvi says even now ur counting ur steps and conforming if what I said was right? Finally sandy 😭😭  says that I believed on my sixth sense more than needed and not trusted u all. today I could not even know ur in the room and also am not sure if its ur voice, did not believe u and ur family, i am sorry. yuvi tells her not to be sorry and not to cry. sandy feels bad that she did so much mistake and did not believe anyone in the family and yet u all love me so much. I will not do this again sandy and yuvi hug and chacha sees all this and πŸ‘πŸΌ and yuvi 😎

Here saks and adi come to the hospital. saks is shocked to know savi is in ICU. jay sends police frns, mal and bro home. saks is shocked to see all of them and asks jay who they were? jay says first meet ur sis and then I will explain. saks sees savi and they πŸ˜›πŸ˜› she asks how this happened? savi lies she cut herself. jay says she is alright now. she will be discharged in 3-4 days.adi tells her to be careful in future. saks says u take rest till ur alright I will take care of jiju and kids. I will cook for them till ur alright. adi says dont belive her savi😲😲 she doesnt even cook for me and kids, we get food from hotel.😲😲 savi says why ur not cooking? saks says no I cook sometimes we get food from out. but adi says no we get food from out everyday after she started daycare.😲😲 jay says I want to experiment with cooking, and how u will come so far to give us food. saks tries to protest but adi tells saks dont promise things u cannot do, u will run day care, cook for us, cook for them and come so far to give food? saks is 😲😲 jay says dont worry I will cook and take tips from savi. for some reason adi gives him 😑😑 looks jay jokes around that when I become good at cooking I will call u guys for dinnerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here sunni chachi is getting ready and DK comes searching for her. he asks her where she is going? she lies to the doc. he says if ur not well I will call doc home. she says no only for rotinue check up. he says does ur doc stay in maharaja apts? sunni is 😲😲 he says u never told me that ur parents my in laws are docs?😲😲 and they are renting in maharajs apts? last  I know I made them beggars then how come they afford that place? and they look pretty well off now, so tell me how? sunni lies they took some loan. he screams no one in this area can dream of helping them then how come they got loan. confess u stole money from sarla chachi. sunni says yes I did coz I could not bear to see them beg. he gets angry and says so now u will see consequences of stealing. he pulls her by the hair and gets her down😑😑 he threatens to kill her parents/ neeraj sees all this and asks unlce why r u doing this? DK says I am not ur uncle and dont interfere in my matters he leaves with sunni and epi ends on neeraj 😲😲 face

Baba says when things are right we dont know the truth, we will know it only when we keep thinking about it

Pre-cap: DK telling chacha and yuvi sandy wont be convinced soon, we have to continue our game. sandy is coming to that room
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
I guess there will be a flare-up b/w Adi & Sakshi.  I wonder whether he did what he did b'cos of his animosity to Jayesh, or his resentment towards Sakshi?  I think that's the next mystery that will be revealed.

So Suni chachi has been discovered in the theft, but I hope DK doesn't again take it out on her parents.  But I loved the end - DK spilling out to Neeraj that he hates him.  So now, Neeraj has it from both Pankaj & DK that he ain't considered part of this family, and he knows the truth about how Sandhya's dad died.  Hence the new promo where he reveals to Sandhya that she's being lied to.

Yuvi's scene w/ Sandhya was thoroughly disgusting - where he makes her feel guilty for simply trying to find out what she had been doing wrong.  I hope Sandhya finds this out sooner rather than later.

P.S. Headline should be 'Written update - 08/26'
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
finelly one suspence revealed y shradha's huband did't c her face.
poor sandhya...
n i thought after a point sriti cried actually...... 😭