RESTLESS RESIDENTS AT THE NIWAS

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
NOTE: I GIVE UP! ANOTHER AMAZON POSTπŸ˜ƒ PLEASE READ ON.......... THEN BOLBO YOUR THOUGHTS TOO!

Arushi frayed, Prats prayed and Katra Naresh strayed. Krishna was hostile and volatile with Prats and Kesar took respite for a while.

As expected Arushi opened the bedroom door without first confirming who was on the other side of the door. No need to waste mental energy on that one, it was just a bad dream of a big bad wolf pounding on her door a few hours ago. Lucky for her it was her loving sister Prats coming to give her an update about the day's activities. Looked like Prats was picking up on some of Krishna's inate traits without even realizing it.πŸ˜‰ She tuned into Arushi's anxiety and inquired her about it. But Arushi was in no mood to reveal to her sister that the big bad wolf had come knocking on her door.  Rather than out the hunter to someone who could protect her, she chose to tell her sister a bold faced lie. Dropping back into Saxsena mode Prats took her sister at her word and gave her the rundown for the day's activities at Takur Niwas. Prats was going to the temple with Krishna to fulfilfill a vrath for his speedy recovery and long life. Arushi wanted to go along with Prats to the temple. Still not cuing into her sister's desperation to stay at the house Prats gently reminded her that Kesar would need someone to care for her while she was away at temple. Arushi having chosen to mislead her sister initially, and listened as her sister directed her to fix breakfast for the big bad wolf 😑who was still loitering around the house somewhere

Krishna was lounging in his bed when Prats walked in and asked him to get ready to go to the temple with her to fulfill her vrath. Krishna smirked and spoke offensively to Prats. She first gave him the poison and now wanted to pray for his long life? he asked. Baba couldn't  believe how God could put up with all the drama.  Imagine how much God puts up with from all the notankis of every living creature on this planet. Yet here you are smarting at just your miniscule share of it? Don't forget , Baba you create some dramabaz too, like right about now.  He told Prats to get ready for the temple, he was going to take a detour and meet Tunna/Chandu on the way to the temple. Good idea, maybe they will tell you a few home truths you need to hear to snap yourself out of this phase.Hope they don't forget to tell him about KN's threats to them for springing Prats out of their locked bedroom.

Prats arrived at the kitchen to help Arushi prepare breakfast. Big bad wolf was waiting at the table for his prey and meal to arrive. He was crossing all boundaries of decent behavior and continued his foul and leery talk from the day before.  Nothing more to say, you get the drift. Barf bag please!

Krishna was still in bed as Prats returned and pleaded with him to get readily quickly as he still needed to have his breakfast and take his medicaitons. Nice caring wifey, not overdoing it today. Instead  Baba asked her to stop the nagging. She explained the pooja had to be done before noon and she was not pretending about the fasting.

Prats gave Arushi the rundown of the family members whereabouts for the day. Dadi was out to sutsang, Kesar was resting, Krishna was going to join her at the  temple. KN, the big bad wolf eavesdropped in on the conversation between the Saxsena sisters and returned to his room feigning a growling stomach. That explains it. No wonder he feel it in his gut, his brain is all messed up. After all,  gut is the other half of the brain. Kesar reminded him about his appointment and he gave her a story that she quietly bought into. What will snap this woman out of her timid stance? As always Kesar reacts after the fact. Looks like the intuitive part of her brain was also taking a rest with the rest of her.

Prats pleaded with Krishna to get ready bec' the prayer has to be done before noon. Krishna told her to stop the pretense and go and have something to eat instead. She prayed for your well Baba drop the attitude and show some gratitude, will ya?  You have taken a page out of your wife's playbook with your recent notanki. Don't overdo it for too long. Take your own advice now and nar bano nari nahi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ Remember your golden words to the masses? πŸ˜›He told her to stop chattering  bec' like it or not he was gong to take his sweet time showig up at the temple. She once again asked him to try and show up at the temple a little early if he could and help make her vrath successful.

Prats was pareshaan at the temple as Krishna had not yet arrived. But  he showed up just after the pooja had begun but Prats hadn't seen him just yet. He didn't seem too pleased to be there. It's a temple Krishna baba. We know you are no aetheist, you went to the Hanuman temple a while ago and Prats was there with Nitin uncle only you didn't know back then. Chalbo, your  patni is waiting for you , her patidev to perform the pooja. You promised her to hamesha saat dena, don't forget your Takur ka jaban now. Don't tell us you have changed so much that you have lost your Takur trademark of keeping your vachan. Get off that putt-putt and go in before she becomes even more pareshaan and starts rona-dhona.  Just stop it, Baba! E sab notanki aap ko shoba nahi detha, beta. Drop the attitude for a while.

KN locked the door to their bedroom from the outside as Kesar continued to rest.  He headed out to the kitchen looking for his prey who was standing around like a lame duck waiting to get shot at by the hunter. He followed her into the kitchen and flung a few insults about her fiance-to-be and compared himself to a strapping young alpha male, tall and handsome that people recognized from a distance. In your dreams, buster!  You may think you are God's greatest gift to a woman but you are way off the mark. Your brother is a more viable candidate for that role with his personality alone, though at the moment he is behaving like a kid with his tantrums as he works his way through his pain and hurt and being a bit of a bully to his wife.

Looks like one gallon of phenoyl wasn't enough to rinse the big bad wolf's mouth out, he may need another bottle of dettol to sanitize his brain as well. Arushi was behaving like she was a few marbles shy of a dozen by pleading with KN to stop bothering her as she busied herself with preparing lunch. BTW, she didn't follow her sister's directions to ask Kesar about the menu for lunch. Her pleading only fanned the flames of this animal in heat as he physically closed in on her. Frightened to within an inch of her life Arushi managed to get away from him as she ran around upstairs along the corridors of the Niwas while he chased her down as if they were playing a game of run and catch before she had the sense to lock herself in a room. Phew!

Alarmed at the sound of the door being locked outside her bedroom Kesar banged on her door calling out for someone to let her out while KN banged on Arushi's door threatening her to open the door and let him in. If she didn't  he was going to live up to his reputation as the big bad wolf and huff and puff and blow the doors in.

Preview: He threatened to break the door down if Arushi didn't heed his warning and open the door. Just then something or someone caught KN's attention downstairs in the main hall and he looked down 😲.

Speculation: Who was the person who had come to foil his plans? Adarsh, Aman, Shamu or was it the Senior Takurs back from their teerth yatra well ahead of schedule?  It couldn'tbe Krishna bec' as royally ticked off as he is at Prats at the moment, he won't let her down and not show up at  the temple on time. He is a man of his word, na?

The cat chasing the mouse y'day has now morphed into the big bad wolf in a hurry. Will anything or anyone stop him on time and will he be served his just desserts for his sick plans? Let's wait and see, there is another day to finish this harassing week.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hehehe, I was going to use the term cat and mouse, but Big bad wolf seems more accurate. πŸ˜† Come to think of it, the Arushi-Katra Naresh scenes even resemble the story... with the wolf trying to impress Red Riding Hood "What a strong, handsome male I am 🀒" and little Red riding Hood running around for her life.... All that's left is the woodcutter to show up, who I'm guessing is the person KN saw in the precap. I'm guessing it's either Kesar who was let out by Ghanti dadi, or its Komal... here to visit her mayka. Ohhh... or it could be Vakeel Babu here to take Arushi out on her Chai date! πŸ˜†

Arushiya is still being dumb. Why can't she confide to her sister about KN? Why isn't she going home? And, the least she can do to protect herself, is either go and sit with Kesar or Ghanti Dadi.... I mean, how much time do you need to spend in the kitchen when there's just 5 ppl at home?

Coming to Kesar, she's completely useless. She plans to just sit and watch while her husband abuses Arushi? And then when the damage is done 🀒, she'll stand behind a pillar and cry like she always does. Here I was, happy she's gaining confidence when she took the key and unlocked Pratigya's room, and now she's back to square one! She's the antithesis of all that a woman should be when challenged.  

Krishna is priceless! His expressions are spot on, especially the one he gave her when she first asked him to get ready. πŸ˜† I do hope the CVs realise what a gem they have, and never belittle his character to elevate someone elses. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good to see Prats wasn't babying him today. And she really seemed hurt by his taunts . She just needs to give him some time. He'll come around eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later. 😳 Perhaps T/C will now tell Krishna about how BhabiMaa escaped Thakur Niwas to look for him.That ought to clear the confusion in Krishna's mind.

What do you think will be the end of the Red riding hood story? Does the wolf get his dues or will poor Red Riding Hood suffer?
gees thumbnail
well said meera wid amusing punches i must say----πŸ‘---cuming to the track i think cvs r at a loss themselves and  seem quite lost wid so many plots at a time---!! i hope they jus put an end to this cat and mouse game between arushi and shakti by tmrw and not grieve us any further by stretching it to the next weekend  !!!!! 😑😑 we get their point that shakti is the next angad in making and that history is goin to repeat itself !!!!! sucksenas will again tell arushi to keep mum abt it and not truble prats wid it either! shyamji may again take a vacchan-- "dekho pratigya ke saath kya hua sab pata lagne ke baad" !! shakti will use this to his advantage and he may ruin her married life by filling amans ears wid lies that he has had a nice time wid her-- i hope arushi is wise enough to consumate her marriage rite away and not go the usual humbug way of first knowing each other better--- as is the trend of these saxsena sibblings πŸ˜†!! Edited by gees - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hehehe, I was going to use the term cat and mouse, but Big bad wolf seems more accurate. πŸ˜† Come to think of it, the Arushi-Katra Naresh scenes even resemble the story... with the wolf trying to impress Red Riding Hood "What a strong, handsome male I am 🀒" and little Red riding Hood running around for her life.... All that's left is the woodcutter to show up, who I'm guessing is the person KN saw in the precap. I'm guessing it's either Kesar who was let out by Ghanti dadi, or its Komal... here to visit her mayka. Ohhh... or it could be Vakeel Babu here to take Arushi out on her Chai date! πŸ˜†

Arushiya is still being dumb. Why can't she confide to her sister about KN? Why isn't she going home? And, the least she can do to protect herself, is either go and sit with Kesar or Ghanti Dadi.... I mean, how much time do you need to spend in the kitchen when there's just 5 ppl at home?

Coming to Kesar, she's completely useless. She plans to just sit and watch while her husband abuses Arushi? And then when the damage is done 🀒, she'll stand behind a pillar and cry like she always does. Here I was, happy she's gaining confidence when she took the key and unlocked Pratigya's room, and now she's back to square one! She's the antithesis of all that a woman should be when challenged.  

Krishna is priceless! His expressions are spot on, especially the one he gave her when she first asked him to get ready. πŸ˜† I do hope the CVs realise what a gem they have, and never belittle his character to elevate someone elses. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good to see Prats wasn't babying him today. And she really seemed hurt by his taunts . She just needs to give him some time. He'll come around eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later. 😳 Perhaps T/C will now tell Krishna about how BhabiMaa escaped Thakur Niwas to look for him.That ought to clear the confusion in Krishna's mind.

What do you think will be the end of the Red riding hood story? Does the wolf get his dues or will poor Red Riding Hood suffer?

Wolf always gets his dues na? Sometimes his tail is on fire, sometimes goes up in a puff of smoke when trying to get in by the chimney. He'll huff and he'll puff and he will get blown off. Imagine his surprise if it's the chikna lawyer launda come for the chai date. He has chai addiction just like Shamu and after all they say girls marry men like their fathers or the polar opposite of them. Lawyerwa is like Shamu, Krishna is the polar opposite. πŸ˜‰  Come to think of it Mr. Sham is padi-liki, Baba is unpud, Shamu loves crying into his chai, Baba drinks chai from Papu Bailwan and says "aaj chai peene mei mazaa bey". Shamu follows reeti-revaz, Baba does what his heart tells him is right, aur sab gaya tel lene.πŸ˜†
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Useless and selfish.........how will she bring a child into this world.....She cannot stand up and speak for herself, how will do it for the baby. what life will this child have with a mother like her.
elle45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Wolf always gets his dues na? Sometimes his tail is on fire, sometimes goes up in a puff of smoke when trying to get in by the chimney. He'll huff and he'll puff and he will get blown off. Imagine his surprise if it's the chikna lawyer launda come for the chai date. He has chai addiction just like Shamu and after all they say girls marry men like their fathers or the polar opposite of them. Lawyerwa is like Shamu, Krishna is the polar opposite. πŸ˜‰  Come to think of it Mr. Sham is padi-liki, Baba is unpud, Shamu loves crying into his chai, Baba drinks chai from Papu Bailwan and says "aaj chai peene mei mazaa bey". Shamu follows reeti-revaz, Baba does what his heart tells him is right, aur sab gaya tel lene.πŸ˜†

ClapClapClap Great comparision between the two.... but however civilized Shamu may be, I'd choose Krishna anyday 😍😍😍

Gees said it accurately. This might just be a repeat of what's already happened. Pretty soon we'll hear a "Hey bhagwan, yeh sab humarey saath hee kyun hota hai" followed by endless tears from Nainaji, and Shyamji trying to cover everything up. However, this time if they choose to hide details from Aman, they won't be forgiven for it.

As it is, I think Aman is looking out for any dirt he can get on the Thakur family.
elle45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

Useless and selfish.........how will she bring a child into this world.....She cannot stand up and speak for herself, how will do it for the baby. what life will this child have with a mother like her.

Maybe that's what they're trying to show. That a woman who never fought for herself, was completely weak and timid, became a Sherni when it came to protecting her child? We all know the child will be born "kaali" (I don't even like sounding racist 😑) and we know Shakti will probably try to harm the child. Then Kesar will rise to the challenge (hopefully πŸ˜•) and fight for the baby.  

Already we've seen her take a stand for her child when she refused to let KN touch her.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Pratigya has the best actors  on it show.
Hats off to this actor who playing Katra Naresh.....Playing the big bad wolf, he is doing such a great job am even scared. Kesar, is like the saxenas family, she does nothing beside making faces, they should have pair her off with Adarsh. I hope she grown a bone and jump out of the window tomorrow episode, other wise she will forever be in the saxenas clan, as useless.
MERARAI thumbnail
mia

don''t worry, she's got Prats to hold her hand when she needs it and stand up and proclaim for the rights of her child when needed. KN may be missing as a father which might serve the child well after all, unless the love of his child changes him forever from a big bad wolf to a big teddy bear. πŸ˜• SS will spoil the child if it's a boy with guns and rifles so a girl will be better off.

There will also be Krishna chachu to spoil the girl or boy rotten which might get some supervision from Prats about the right and wrong thing to do with children. Let's hope Krishna follows his own instinctsπŸ˜‰.
CrAzYRED thumbnail

ClapClapClap Great comparision between the two.... but however civilized Shamu may be, I'd choose Krishna anyday 😍😍😍

Gees said it accurately. This might just be a repeat of what's already happened. Pretty soon we'll hear a "Hey bhagwan, yeh sab humarey saath hee kyun hota hai" followed by endless tears from Nainaji, and Shyamji trying to cover everything up. However, this time if they choose to hide details from Aman, they won't be forgiven for it.

As it is, I think Aman is looking out for any dirt he can get on the Thakur family.

Speaking of Nainaji..........where is Dadi with her two cent worth.........why did she allowed Nainaji to send Aarushi, to their favorite junglee, unpad, jahill family....I guess dadi used up all her insult on pratigya.