Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nisha2010

correct mahaepi is next wk..........coz all other major shows hav finished theirs................. 😆

and maybe v will get to c baba and his bibi on d bike...............together.............. 😍

just realised that they may do the maha episode for the 200th episode, after tonight's eppy it is just 10 episode away................then as Nisha said, we will get to c baba and his bibi on the bike....after all that is why he is having a major hissy fit for....😳😆😆

You know he really cares for her, despite all his anger and his burt provoking these sneak attacks on her...he cares. He told her 'you can't tolerate hunger so why are you fasting?...go and eat and stop this drama'..............awwwww even amidst his own pain he is looking out for her.....wonder when he knew she can't tolerate hunger?!😊

Now that makes sense with what we saw on the sbs segment.....he brings her a plate of food....do you think he will feed her himself?........😃
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good post!!
But I wonder how do u ahve patience to write the track about Shakti n Arushi!!
Plss Cvs.. shut this track by today,..its hell lot annoying n disgusting!!

Nice read, Mera!!
Am waiting to see what happens at the temple?
Does Krishna come after meeting his fren n knowing some harsh truths?

At least today's episode shud be interesting after a week full of boring ones!!
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mera, binny, mia n aeryn this is 4 u all 👏
mera what a post n all of u lovely feedback from your side.
Krishna is being himself now. i love him alot but i really hope CV's doesn't turn him too harsh on his wife. he is not like that.
n pratz surely was behaving as a better wife yesterday. i think krish wont turn bacck 4m temple without doing puja.
n as for arushi i hated her when she lied to pratz. she should have told her about shakti. THATS THE ISSUE THAT I THINK THE CV's ARE RAISING THAT GRLS PREFER TO BE MUM IN THESE SITUATIONS WHICH REALLY PUTS THEM ON THE RECIEVING END AT THE END OF IT. so i guess all tge grlz should learn a leeson that its always best to tell the truth when u have the time rather then crying over spilt milk.
yeah n i surely want baba to teach shakti a lesson that he would remember for a lifetime. btw i think it will be the senior thakurs who will come.
tanthya thumbnail

Mera,

My views have been stated by many posters, just collecting and posting it here..Thank You elle, aeryn,mia ...😊

Arushiya is still being dumb. Why can't she confide to her sister about KN? Why isn't she going home? And, the least she can do to protect herself, is either go and sit with Kesar or Ghanti Dadi.... I mean, how much time do you need to spend in the kitchen when there's just 5 ppl at home?

Krishna is priceless! His expressions are spot on, especially the one he gave her when she first asked him to get ready. LOL I do hope the CVs realise what a gem they have, and never belittle his character to elevate someone elses. ClapClap

Coming to Kesar, she's completely useless. She plans to just sit and watch while her husband abuses Arushi? And then when the damage is done Dead, she'll stand behind a pillar and cry like she always does. Here I was, happy she's gaining confidence when she took the key and unlocked Pratigya's room, and now she's back to square one! She's the antithesis of all that a woman should be when challenged.

Hats off to this actor who playing Katra Naresh.....Playing the big bad wolf, he is doing such a great job am even scared.

I was happy to see Arushi safe  but what is wrong with her she had the perfect opportunity today Prats even questioned her but it looks like she has decided to wait until something happens before letting everyone know about Shakti's disgusting intentions.

I don't know who will show up on the Thakur Niwas' doorstep tomorrow but please don't let it be Aman....I'm sorry but for me, the less I see him the better....