Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Meera di 😊

Lovely post (Big bad wolf πŸ˜† )

I can understand Krishna's anger, frustration but he was  being too much today I felt bad for prats she was really trying her  best to please him and be kind but his taunts had her stuttering and close to being in tears. Though both are justified it seems like this is dragging and it will take time before prats feels Krishna is well enough and is ready to clear the misunderstandings as well as portraying her feelings for him.

Krishna looked annoyed today he was really in no mood to be  bothered but really his taunts are getting harsher though still unsuccessful in getting him the reaction he is looking for. The looks he gave Prats today portrayed his lack of trust but he seemed to be more himself today and that  smirk he gave showed he was ready for a confrontation. His taunts continued and he was testing her once again it was obvious through his actions he wants to know whether she really loves him or is simply performing her duties out of guilt for his current condition. I can't wait for Krishna to meet T and C they can really help Krishna to clear at least some of his doubts about his wife's true feelings for him, I don't expect them to reveal everything but they should at least tell him how many problems prats had to face in order to go look for him. Their interaction is going to be important in order to see any kind of improvement in Kriya's relationship. 😊

Shakti has truly crossed all limits today he is such a πŸ€’ the things he said to her were truly sick It is so sad as well as a bit funny he really is in the misconception that he would be anyone's dream man he really needs to take a good look at his character I agree Krishna is far better then him at least he understands the importance of a marriage.

I was happy to see Arushi safe  but what is wrong with her she had the perfect opportunity today Prats even questioned her but it looks like she has decided to wait until something happens before letting everyone know about Shakti's disgusting intentions. She is getting on my nerves even more then Kesar who I have decided to expect nothing from since she is living in her own world when will she wake up and decided enough is enough it's time to save an innocent child's life. I know she is capable of finding some courage we saw her go against the entire family to help prats escape being well aware of the consequences if she was to get caught.  Arushi has lost it if she thinks she can handle Shakti on her own it's up to her now to protect herself but she has decided to make matters worse  by hiding the truth

According to me Shakti was not shocked, or scared just a bit surprised it could be Aman who has come to meet Arushi with the excuse of checking up on Krishna I truly don't care who it is as long as they stop Shakti who really needs to be taught a lesson.
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Meera di 😊

Lovely post (Big bad wolf πŸ˜† )

I can understand Krishna's anger, frustration but he was  being too much today I felt bad for prats she was really trying her  best to please him and be kind but his taunts had her stuttering and close to being in tears. Though both are justified it seems like this is dragging mainly because of this unnecessary Aruhis and Shakti track.

Krishna looked annoyed today he was really in no mood to be  bothered but really his taunts are getting harsher though still unsuccessful in getting him the reaction he is looking for. The looks he gave Prats today portrayed his lack of trust in her intentions really the smirk he gave once she stated she was fasting for his health and long life was screaming are you serious you expect me to believe this nonsense after what you put me through. He annoyed me today he was simply being difficult and creating a nautanki of his own and it really does not suit him. I am a bit confused though Krisha said he would meet T and C on his way to the temple but when he arrived he gave an angry look towards prats if he had met them they would have told him something if not everything about the difficulties his wife faced to go look for him right so may be he will meet them after the pooja because I am sure he will attend it he will never disappoint prats πŸ˜•

Shakti has truly crossed all limits today he is such a 🀬 the things he said to her were truly sick It is so sad as well as a bit funny he really is in the misconception that he would be anyone's dream man he really needs to take a good look in the mirror as well as his married life 😑

I was happy to see Arushi safe  but what is wrong with her she had the perfect opportunity today Prats even questioned her but it looks like she has decided to wait until something happens before letting everyone know about Shakti's disgusting intentions. She is getting on my nerves even more then Kesar who I have decided to expect nothing from since she is living in her own world when will she wake up and decided enough is enough it's time to save an innocent child's life. I know she is capable of finding some courage we saw her go against the entire family to help prats escape being well aware of the consequences if she was to get caught.  Arushi has lost it if she thinks she can handle Shakti on her own it's up to her now to protect herself but she has decided to make matters worse  by hiding the truth about this big bad wolf who is ready to blow her door down any minute now 😑

According to me Shakti was not shocked, or scared just a bit surprised it could be Aman who has come to meet Arushi with the excuse of checking up on Krishna I truly don't care who it is as long as they stop Shakti who really needs a good beating

What KN really needs is an answer in his own language, maybe a martial arts move, a swift kick where the sun don't shine. He won't think about going to the kote for a long time.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

What KN really needs is an answer in his own language, maybe a martial arts move, a swift kick where the sun don't shine. He won't think about going to the kote for a long time.

That will not show him anything.........right now he is prince charming, he is a gift to Aarushi. especially how Aarushi, serves him food, ran away from him, it tell him yes she likes me that why she ran away, she wants me to chase after her. If he get caught tomorrow, I just can't wait to see his excuse. I want Krishna to deal with him.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That will not show him anything.........right now he is prince charming, he is a gift to Aarushi. especially how Aarushi, serves him food, ran away from him, it tell him yes she likes me that why she ran away, she wants me to chase after her. If he get caught tomorrow, I just can't wait to see his excuse. I want Krishna to deal with him.
I completely agree with you mia men like Shakti dont' learn so easily for him Arushi is a challenge he wants to achieve at any cost and the fact that she is keeping quiet is really not helping the situation. I also wanted to see Krishna deal with Shakti he needs to be taught a lesson and who better then our Krishna he is really the only one who can teach him a lesson he will never forget. Whenever he gets caught I just hope Krishna is near by to show Shakti his worth.
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

[/QUOTE] I completely agree with you mia men like Shakti dont' learn so easily for him Arushi is a challenge he wants to achieve at any cost and the fact that she is keeping quiet is really not helping the situation. I also wanted to see Krishna deal with Shakti he needs to be taught a lesson and who better then our Krishna he is really the only one who can teach him a lesson he will never forget. Whenever he gets caught I just hope Krishna is near by to show Shakti his worth.
[/QUOTE]

When Krishna and Prats saved Kesar's baby Krishna came home and said to SS "KN was six feet under ground as he was standing six feet above ground. So he already knows what his brother is about. Healso warned KN to stop taunting him or he would have to say hurtful things to him the night Prats was late after going to court to file papers.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post Mera!

Aarushi is getting on my nerves.... can someone explain to me why she is acting like this??? I mean when she was serving breakfeast to katra naresh she even stopped to listen to his cheap talks instead of running in the kitchen which was the closest safe haven at the moment. Arey i'm beginning to think she likes playing cat and mouse....... I don't know if I can stand KN - Aarushi's track for another week. CV need to end this soon, it's getting really repetitive now..... the bad wolf chases, the afraid little girl narrowly escape each time......

Kriya is the only saving grace these days. Loved Baba's expressions. AB is doing a great job as usual. Though the evil in me enjoyed krishna's recent attitude (as a kind of tit for that for all those times she hurt him in the past), I felt bad for her when in a broken voice she explained to him that this vrath was important to her, she was not pretending .....

I hope CV will not mess with Krishna's character once again. You see i'm worried because he was shown still on his bike when he was looking for prats - what if he decides, in a feat of anger, to suddenly sped off from there....... I really hope he'll attend the pooja. Whatever his recent petty talks, he is still irrevocably in love with her. I don't want him going to this extent just to hurt her.....

I don't know who will show up on the Thakur Niwas' doorstep tomorrow but please don't let it be Aman....I'm sorry but for me, the less I see him the better....
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Great post Mera!

Aarushi is getting on my nerves.... can someone explain to me why she is acting like this??? I mean when she was serving breakfeast to katra naresh she even stopped to listen to his cheap talks instead of running in the kitchen which was the closest safe haven at the moment. Arey i'm beginning to think she likes playing cat and mouse....... I don't know if I can stand KN - Aarushi's track for another week. CV need to end this soon, it's getting really repetitive now..... the bad wolf chases, the afraid little girl narrowly escape each time......

Kriya is the only saving grace these days. Loved Baba's expressions. AB is doing a great job as usual. Though the evil in me enjoyed krishna's recent attitude (as a kind of tit for that for all those times she hurt him in the past), I felt bad for her when in a broken voice she explained to him that this vrath was important to her, she was not pretending .....

I hope CV will not mess with Krishna's character once again. You see i'm worried because he was shown still on his bike when he was looking for prats - what if he decides, in a feat of anger, to suddenly sped off from there....... I really hope he'll attend the pooja. Whatever his recent petty talks, he is still irrevocably in love with her. I don't want him going to this extent just to hurt her.....

I don't know who will show up on the Thakur Niwas' doorstep tomorrow but please don't let it be Aman....I'm sorry but for me, the less I see him the better....

Thank you Areyn!

The way I see it Krishna's temper has begun to thaw. I posted right after his return from the courtroom blowup he shut her out and told her to leave him alone. Then she found him and love led him to save her life while he left and returned just for her. He explained to her during the aarati scene he explodes with rage when she does something sometimes but the anger dissipates after a while and all that is left is love for her. He loved her and was his responsibility. Since his return back to life it has been a rebirth. He said very little for a couple of days. He acted out like a toddler flinging dishes refusing to eat for a few days. Then he told her to get out of the room. When she slept on the floor we saw him thaw for the first time and cover her with a blanket. Next day he was still angry but ate his meal. Today he spoke pointedly to her with the intention to hurt but he also felt bad when she told him to come to the pooja and make her vrath successful. I am sure he will go to the pooja after she frets a while. He has promised to always be there for her and he always will. He never goes back on his word to her of all people. In a couple of days he will start to notice she is not doing things out of a sense of duty or compassion but there is more there that he could hope to see expressed very soon. She wants him to heal first, he wants to know her reasons for hanging in there with him and believes it's his heart that needs to heal. This is all heading for a showdown or meltdown between them. It's going to be a treat for viewers waiting to see the fireworks.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

I completely agree with you mia men like Shakti dont' learn so easily for him Arushi is a challenge he wants to achieve at any cost and the fact that she is keeping quiet is really not helping the situation. I also wanted to see Krishna deal with Shakti he needs to be taught a lesson and who better then our Krishna he is really the only one who can teach him a lesson he will never forget. Whenever he gets caught I just hope Krishna is near by to show Shakti his worth.

When Krishna and Prats saved Kesar's baby Krishna came home and said to SS "KN was six feet under ground as he was standing six feet above ground. So he already knows what his brother is about. Healso warned KN to stop taunting him or he would have to say hurtful things to him the night Prats was late after going to court to file papers.
 I will be so happy if Aarushi, stand up to this predator🀒, do some kung fu fighting where the sun dosen't shine😲 (those cat was fast as lightning, in fact it was a little bit frightning, but  the fought with expert timing) ok am getting alittle carried away here🀣🀣🀣.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mera, good post....wish you had deleted KN and Aarushi bit....honestly? I am fed up with those two...........like it or not, KN was acting like a lovesick fool....in fact his talk to A and then following her in the Kitchen just reminded me of the times baba followed Prats around....difference is off course baba never talked to Prats like that nor threaten her!......I didn't even like KN calling her saali sahaba..that is Krish'a words for her!!

The silly girl lost her oppt to tell her sister everything and go back to her maika asap.......then we see her serving food to her tormentor!!!......getting tired of this, the Cvs need to end this track so we can enjoy our Kriya moments.

I must admit like Krishna, I was surprised when Prats announced her fast and she is doing puja and etc..😲....I didn't think she believed in all that....her education telling her people who get ill will get better....πŸ˜•....So enjoyed his skeptical look and humourless laughter..for a moment. She looked like a little girl who got slapped, btw.......aww his look at her teary words.........I am sure him saying he is going to visit T/C is just an excuse...to make her keep waiting.......

He will attend the puja....it just screams an intimate scene of Kriya, another nail if you like in making him realise that Prats feelings for him has changed and off course that means he is more confused than ever. The cloud will only lift when she declares clearly her feelings for him....I can see this going on for another week....then maybe she reveals?....but I want that while the Thakurs are away.........You know Amma made a tactical error in leaving at this time....Kriya are getting closer day by day...so when she comes back, her baba will be back at his bibi's side like b4.........someone needs to tell her, she lost her chance to widen the rift between the two!!πŸ˜†

So I was thinking, if Cvs are to give us a maha episode, next Sat sounds good doesn't it? he should be well and truly softened by then!!...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
correct mahaepi is next wk..........coz all other major shows hav finished theirs................. πŸ˜†

and maybe v will get to c baba and his bibi on d bike...............together.............. 😍