Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nimrah

@ Anu - Lol true.. The banner needs to match as well.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, I was reading Sangini's update.. Even today, Rudra's brother is worried about the money, father about the tender and his mother about their reputation.. Kya family hai yaar.. and later on the dad is worried about the car! Ya khuda!!! =|

Yeah I read the update too....sounds like a good epi.....but yeah seriously Rudra's family toh is๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Seems like Gauri's naani was pretty good today though....looking forward to watching it.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chalo bhai hum phir se Timbuktoo par pohanch gai..We toh didn't even get a decent tag name...*sigh*...I need to comment in a Pratigya article...

On second thoughts I really don't need to do that...I can rile up a lot of fans here from the CC only...comment karoon toh pata nahin kya ho...

I'm feeling very...umm..rebellious since a few days...
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nope it is not a Euphoria song and the singer is not that great either. But like you said, I liked the tune and the video. It was kinda sweet. It was one of the lesser known song in the days before the Remix thingie happened.

Euphoria songs were really good, rustic songs ... I truly miss them! In the same vein I've liked Kailash Kher's Kailasa Chaandan Mein .... Piya Ghar Aavenge ... Chaandan Mein ... Bheeg Gaaya Mera Maan etc ...
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah.. She sounds really good in the epi.. Se spoke in Gauri's favour.. ๐Ÿ˜† Looking forward to see it.. Will watch it tomorrow only I guess..

Lol yeah this Harnoor did seem like a shareef sa larka.. like my classmates used to say.. mummy daddy type bacha.. ๐Ÿ˜† Oh if you guys have any more good auditions to share, please post them here.. Pleeeease! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And I'm off for now.. Feeling sleepy.. Bye all! *hugs*
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Chalo bhai hum phir se Timbuktoo par pohanch gai..We toh didn't even get a decent tag name...*sigh*...I need to comment in a Pratigya article...

On second thoughts I really don't need to do that...I can rile up a lot of fans here from the CC only...comment karoon toh pata nahin kya ho...

I'm feeling very...umm..rebellious since a few days...

Oooh you're feeling rebellious?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Matlab ANGELIC mode mein hai ab Mashaal๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†....kiski band bajaani hai?? Yeah you know the fangirls love you whether you say anything much or not๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
incandescence thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

@Mash: Replying from the last CC:

LOL you'd rather get back at ME?? Maasoom ol' me??   Zainu bachaaaaaoooooooo๐Ÿ˜†

Haan I also loved the way Dutta was looking at her before the hug....but damn those flashbacks I've already seen SO many times n the previous week's epis.....they were annoying me today.....yeah I'm also thinking that the Kala ka drama shuru ho jaayega ghar pahunchte hi so I'm also gonna stick to written updates and watch if something dhang ka happens....lol

Yes you...Masoooooom you...Pata hai mujhe kitni massooom hain aap Anuji...saare record maasoomiat ke tum ne hi to tode hain.....

I know what you mean about those FBs...They thoonsofied it to drag out the scene...Humesha ki problem LTL ki...LTL can become verryy annoying if you watch it daily.....even MR cannot make me watch it when it starts irritating me....but I want to see what will Dutta do now, how he'll behave now....now that he's in love with her...and then of course the face revelation....
incandescence thumbnail
Ooooh Anu Cindy Lauper will be back in Bones...just read the news...excellent! I liked her character 'Avlon'...Ppl are predicting that she'll be the one to tell Booth Hannah isn't right for him...hmmm...I want him to realize that himself...

BTW the fifth epi is titled 'The Promo in the Dungeon'
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah I agree....LTL daily basis pe dekhna is quite annoying.....actually it was only cuz of the precap that I thought of watching today's epi otherwise I usually wait for written updates and then watch the epis 3-4 days later when the story ACTUALLY moves a bit....lol

Yeah I'm also curious how Dutta will behave now that he's realized that he loves her.....just hope that there isn't much cheesy nonsense.....I think there is potential for cute awkwardness and poignancy as well here if they handle it well.....

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Ooooh Anu Cindy Lauper will be back in Bones...just read the news...excellent! I liked her character 'Avlon'...Ppl are predicting that she'll be the one to tell Booth Hannah isn't right for him...hmmm...I want him to realize that himself...

BTW the fifth epi is titled 'The Promo in the Dungeon'

Oooh that's nice....I really liked her character too....

LOL that's the title of the fifth epi?? Sounds weird๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.....anyways I just feel depressed at the mere thought of Hannibal Hannah nowadays.....jab tak koi promo nahin release hoga, I dunno what to think.....not feeling very happy about the season premiere as of now :S
incandescence thumbnail
Even I'm not that excited about the season...I think this phase comes over me after every few days...Hannah news toh is depressing me now...