Experts in breaking hearts, watching SSBQS and generally making too much sense for fangirls to handle😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: incandescence
Arey yaar...Badla aur Zainu se...woh bhi AG ko le kar...I would never take badla from Zainu.....Itni bhi kathor nahin main ab...bas thori mun phat hoon.....I would rather like to get back at YOU for the teasing...😆
The hug was good but they showed it all in the precap only so didn't left much of an impact....I liked that part where he looked at her...the WAY he looked at her...*sigh8 Baki toh Dutta Anna had a fight which was kinda funny and Subbu killed Anna...chalo yeh chapter toh khatam hoa...ab now they'll come home aur Kala ke drame phir shuro...I'll resort to written update again I think...
Re. the SGMP in the last topic.. Duuuddeee! Harnoor guy is awesome!!! His audition was sooooo good! He's brilliant! Seriously.. Oh I love it as well.. how all the judges are so enthusiastic and jump in to cheer them up.. and VS toh are the best.. 😍 But like Shekhar said, this guy has a very unique voice and wow! He wanted to become a wrestler and waste a voice like that?! 😲 Isliye kehte hain, you should listen to your parents.. Oye hoye, he's from your home town.. tussi toh bade proud feel kar rahe ho ge ji! 😆
Abhilasha toh is a star! She needs to start professional singing ASAP! She's damnnn good! Such a sweet voice.. Plus I love this song.. It was such a treat to listen to her..
And oh my! Euphoria!!! 😍 I love their ab na jaa and dhoom pichakk soo much as well.. Such classic songs yaar. 😍
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth
Okay here's the lesser known song I was talking about:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sulD_aRGt8[/YOUTUBE]
I think it has that Anshuman dude from JWM 😊