Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Have to agree with LadyM and Anu about Sangini. I just had the misfortune of watching the maha episode and then of reading today's update. 🤢

The maha episode was so pathetic that it turned into a series of unintentionally funny moments. The most howlarious part started from the time Pihu left the mandap to follow Gauri outside.

First, how exactly did Pihu's brilliant idea of shutting the main door stop people that were inside the hall, from opening it? Don't most doors have locks on the inside rather than the outside?

Second, why were all the family members dumb enough to keep banging on that one stupid door that Pihu closed? Such a huge mansion would have at least three to four other exits! I guess it took them ages to find the other exits, going by the fact that the protagonists had all the time in the world to exchange embraces, mouth melodramatic lines and conveniently find a tanga passing by before the families managed to show up outside. Of course, later it turned out that the families were never out in the first place as Gauri dreamed them up. So I suppose the idea of using alternate exits never struck them - according to the update they're still arguing inside the mansion!

Third, someone needs to pack Pihu off to the loony-bin already. She cannot make up her mind about what she wants. When she started blaming Rudra for ruining her life after she (willingly) eloped with him, I half-expected him to start singing Katy Perry's song "Hot N Cold" to her face. ðŸ˜› It goes like this ... 

You change your mind like a girl changes clothes
You PMS like a b**** I would know
You always think, always speak cryptically
I should know that you're no good for me
'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight we break up
We kiss we make up
You don't really wanna stay
But you don't really wanna go

Fourth, why is Pihu's prospective groom putting up with this travesty? If he goes back to Pihu after all the crap that she has pulled, the guy has no sense of self respect!

Aditi's acting is splendid but her character is a certified retard. I wonder why she took up this role. Maybe it's because (as far as I remember) during the Kis Desh days she mentioned in an interview that she would, in her own words, "love to play a b****" someday since negative characters are far more interesting than the good ones. Pihu however, is too psychotic to even be classified as an entertaining character. It's one thing to be gray-shaded but being ridiculously bipolar is a different case altogether!
Edited by sarah1024 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL Fivr....personally I'm not on either side....I don't think he looked THAT horrible also....if these ppl want to see ACTUAL horrifying dressing sense, make 'em watch one epi of MJHT with Mappuman's CKP shirts🤢😆.....and yeah obviously he didn't look his best either cuz he looks his best in the kurtas....I'm not a part of that group either that thinks he looked oh so amazing in his entry white blazer...lol.....

Anyways honestly that wasn't the focus of the epi for me....there were some genuinely cute DN moments even when he was in that outfit so it didn't really matter to me....Dutta was being his adorable self and that's what mattered.....like I'd say this one post in the forum I just read put it best...."who CARES what he was wearing when he was looking at Nakku like that?!" LOLL....now THAT I agree with.....haha

Oooh yeah we're almost at the end of this CC....lol.....I guess I should go make the new one....
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oops, didn't realize the CC was ending! 😳
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLL Fivr....personally I'm not on either side....I don't think he looked THAT horrible also....if these ppl want to see ACTUAL horrifying dressing sense, make 'em watch one epi of MJHT with Mappuman's CKP shirts🤢😆.....and yeah obviously he didn't look his best either cuz he looks his best in the kurtas....I'm not a part of that group either that thinks he looked oh so amazing in his entry white blazer...lol.....

Anyways honestly that wasn't the focus of the epi for me....there were some genuinely cute DN moments even when he was in that outfit so it didn't really matter to me....Dutta was being his adorable self and that's what mattered.....like I'd say this one post in the forum I just read put it best...."who CARES what he was wearing when he was looking at Nakku like that?!" LOLL....now THAT I agree with.....haha

Oooh yeah we're almost at the end of this CC....lol.....I guess I should go make the new one....

Okay first things first.. WHAT is a CKP shirt?!?!? I demand pictures with written explanation! 🤣🤣

I think we should start our own group Anu - people who don't care what Dutta wear as long as he looks at Nakku like that! Lol! I am pretty sure his clothes won't be the center of my attention too - but they'll be in the periphery of my thoughts somewhere... I demand a return for the kurtas. Or some classy blazer-shirt combos, if this one didn't look decent on him.

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mannn Ishaan is irritating me!! Uff!!! But oh my god! Suhana is such a goof ball! 🤣 Main kalmuhi hoon, nigodi hoon! 🤣 *dies laughing*

Edit: Fivr, CKP is Chunne Ke Papa.. Kavya named Mayank's horrendous shirts as CKP.. since once Mayank dreamed about themselves married and they had a kid named Chunnu.. the imagination sequence was btw hilarious! 😛 It was in the golden period of MJHT! 😆 Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Sarah: Hey!

Lol! I've been reading about Sangini in this CC and I sort of feel bad that I don't watch that show! I mean that leaves me uninformed of the sadness that is Sangini these days.. 😆 But from what you guys have said, this Pihu chick seems bipolar to me. And narcissitic. And b****y!

As far as the other protagonist goes, sounds like a typical Kekta heroine.. And the guy.. well.. No comments.. I hate guys that pine around like an idiot. Get on with life! She dumped you, move on to greener pasteurs! Geez!
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimrah

Mannn Ishaan is irritating me!! Uff!!! But oh my god! Suhana is such a goof ball! 🤣 Main kalmuhi hoon, nigodi hoon! 🤣 *dies laughing*

Edit: Fivr, CKP is Chunne Ke Papa.. Kavya named Mayank's horrendous shirts as CKP.. since once Mayank dreamed about themselves married and they had a kid named Chunnu.. the imagination sequence was btw hilarious! 😛 It was in the golden period of MJHT! 😆

Lol.. what??!?! *tries to absorb all the information* He dreamed he had a son named Chunnu?! Oh for the love of God! Baki sarey naam kya mar gaye they?!?! And what did he wear? I want to see this CKP shirt now.. ROFLROFL
AreYaar thumbnail
Wokay here's the link to the next one....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1485218

Heya Sarah and Nimrah! *hugs*
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago