Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know you folks are deep down in LTL's discussion, lekin just wanted to throw in ... I just read Sangini's update. The show truly looks like a lost cause. ... now Pihu is thinking what possessed her to run away with Rudra ... already??!!??? LOL ... actually I can understand why she left the mandap. If your ex-lover threatens to shoot himself outside your marriage venue, any sane person would run to stop the madness. No one would want anyone's death on their head.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
THat CKP shirts remind me of another extreme reaction of mine. I stopped watching MJHT because of ONE pic. Pic of MN sitting on that FAKE horse. HEIGHTS of retardness...I had already started watching it on n off but that pic made me want to personally go and kill them off for good...Episode toh dur ki baat I didn't even watch the SBS, just stopped watching the show completely after seeing that one pic someone posted in the CC...yuck!

I don't like misunderstandings/double meaning dialogues n stuff in shows. I prefer simplicity in scenes and dialogues.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

I know you folks are deep down in LTL's discussion, lekin just wanted to throw in ... I just read Sangini's update. The show truly looks like a lost cause. ... now Pihu is thinking what possessed her to run away with Rudra ... already??!!??? LOL ... actually I can understand why she left the mandap. If your ex-lover threatens to shoot himself outside your marriage venue, any sane person would run to stop the madness. No one would want anyone's death on their head.

LOL I just read the update too....haha honestly NOTHING in this show can shock me anymore....I've never seen SUCH a CRAZYYYYYYYY storyline😆.....Arey how is Pihu's sudden turnabout understandable?? She didn't just STOP him from killing himself, she LEAPT into his arms and was generally behaving like she was cool with everything and wanted to happily run away with him wherever he'd take her....and now she's back to her bipolarness wherein she changes her mind every 2 hours on whatever whim suits her😕😆😆.....these ppl are SO freakin retarded that words also can't suffice😆....this show's storyline is such a mess and all over the place...freakin ridiculous.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

*taps foot impatiently* Then why are you STILL here? L-E-A-V-E ...

I'm leaving, I'm leaving!!

*trips over her bag as she backs towards the door*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

THat CKP shirts remind me of another extreme reaction of mine. I stopped watching MJHT because of ONE pic. Pic of MN sitting on that FAKE horse. HEIGHTS of retardness...I had already started watching it on n off but that pic made me want to personally go and kill them off for good...Episode toh dur ki baat I didn't even watch the SBS, just stopped watching the show completely after seeing that one pic someone posted in the CC...yuck!

I don't like misunderstandings/double meaning dialogues n stuff in shows. I prefer simplicity in scenes and dialogues.

LOL I remember having a seriously extreme reaction to this PURPLE CKP shirt that they showed M wearing once🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😆.....like I SERIOUSLY got so revolted and pissed off.....the cardboard horse and all the other nonsense toh was just....god my head still spins thinking about it😆😆....I don't have words....anyways yeah so point is that we've jheloed a LOT of retarded and tacky nonsense.

And I prefer simplicity as well....but I didn't really feel annoyed by the double meaning dialogues and stuff....I actually thought they were intelligently incorporated in...barring the stupid AS dialogue about how black doesn't suit him....but that was only to make Nakku uncomfortable and guilty again I guess....but other than that I won't fault the writing....the scenes were good today....better than Friday.

And you still haven't bothered watching SGP...why do I waste my breath on you *shakes head hopelessly*
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL I just read the update too....haha honestly NOTHING in this show can shock me anymore....I've never seen SUCH a CRAZYYYYYYYY storyline😆.....Arey how is Pihu's sudden turnabout understandable?? She didn't just STOP him from killing himself, she LEAPT into his arms and was generally behaving like she was cool with everything and wanted to happily run away with him wherever he'd take her....and now she's back to her bipolarness wherein she changes her mind every 2 hours on whatever whim suits her😕😆😆.....these ppl are SO freakin retarded that words also can't suffice😆....this show's storyline is such a mess and all over the place...freakin ridiculous.

I didn't write that well. What I meant was ... I can understand why she left the mandap to stop him from killing himself. But I cannot understand why she flung herself willingly in his embrace and agreed to run off with him. Now she is complaining about everything ... from questioning about why she ran away with him to the stink of the tongawalla's unbrushed teeth ... 😆

Seriously the storyline is a mess .... now Gauri is carrying a tiffin as per precap. I have a feeling that Rudra and Gauri are going to be forced to marry by the orthodox society. They might catch her at odd hours with Rudra while Pihu has left heartbroken Rudra once again and slander her name. Rudra may marry her to save her honor. LOL ... that's what the plot is building itself up to. I cannot imagine Gauri not having to face any consequences for sneaking out at odd hours to meet Rudra.

Edit: Chalo ... me gtg ... see y'all in the new CC
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I didn't write that well. What I meant was ... I can understand why she left the mandap to stop him from killing himself. But I cannot understand why she flung herself willingly in his embrace and agreed to run off with him. Now she is complaining about everything ... from questioning about why she ran away with him to the stink of the tongawalla's unbrushed teeth ... 😆  LOL she seriously is one PSYCHOOOOOOO character, man😆😆

Seriously the storyline is a mess .... now Gauri is carrying a tiffin as per precap. I have a feeling that Rudra and Gauri are going to be forced to marry by the orthodox society. They might catch her at odd hours with Rudra while Pihu has left heartbroken Rudra once again and slander her name. Rudra may marry her to save her honor. LOL ... that's what the plot is building itself up to. I cannot imagine Gauri not having to face any consequences for sneaking out at odd hours to meet Rudra.  I guess yeah could be....seriously this show is so freakin twisted now that anything is possible.....they could be getting married for the most retarded of reasons....jab se Rudra Gauri ki life mein aaya hai, she seems to have overnight forgotten about all her REAL life problems like her broken shop and earning her livelihood....day night she's now busy praying for Rudra and his "saccha pyar" Pihu madam🥱🥱😆

Edit: Chalo ... me gtg ... see y'all in the new CC K byee! See ya later!

-Fivr- thumbnail
Alright.. So I got myself a salad and now I much on it as I browse IF - I think that counts for a good meal! *pleased muh*

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Alright.. So I got myself a salad and now I much on it as I browse IF - I think that counts for a good meal! *pleased muh*

Good girl! LadyM isn't here right now so I'll give you an approving pat on the back from her side *pats your back*😆

I was just browsing the LTL forum....wow there is ghamasaan discussion going on about Dutta's shirt and blazer in today's epi there....haha....everyone's quite riled up just like Mash is😆😆
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Good girl! LadyM isn't here right now so I'll give you an approving pat on the back from her side *pats your back*😆

I was just browsing the LTL forum....wow there is ghamasaan discussion going on about Dutta's shirt and blazer in today's epi there....haha....everyone's quite riled up just like Mash is😆😆

Oh I know!! There are some that are all "*swoon* he looked great!" and then there are some that think he looked like a dead cat! 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder which side I'll join once I see him later tonight.. *wonders*

P.S. OMG! Are we almost at the end of teh CCC? I've never been here when the CCC is about to end! *jumps in excitement* This is soo cool! And fun! *giggles*