Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey!
Nice update :)
Do add me to your pm list!!
Thanx
-shamima- thumbnail

Hi guys I know it's been time well a long long time that I've updated please mujhe maaf kardo mein apni kaan pakarke maafi maang rahee hoon please mujhe innocent bachi samajke maaf kardo 😳. And also a special shout out to Neha di (neha-rocks), MaNaloveKaSh and also parishay_91 who have been spamming my ff (in a nice way 😃) telling me update so this chapter is dedicated to them 😊 anywho enough baak baak and let me get to the update !! So here is chapter 13

Chapter 13

It was a silent and awkward drive home from the celebration party, Shilpa though back to how she got a lift from Armaan. Sid decided to go home as the baby sitter had to go home and after Shilpa insisting she'll go home, Sid wouldn't listen and told her to enjoy as she deserved it after all her hard work and because there was no one else who could take her home but Sid knew Armaan hadn't drank himself drunk he gave him the responsibility to drop Shilpa off. So here she was sitting next to Armaan on the passenger seat when suddenly she heard Armaan whistling who obviously wanted to break the ice, 'ergh Armaan is it necessary for you to be annoying all the time' glaring at Armaan who gave her a smirk 'well miss Shilpa I noticed it was getting quite boring and I'm not used to no chatter especially from a certain someone, so I thought I'll lighten up the atmosphere'. Shilpa knew there was no point in asking him anything he always came up with a witty answer so she huffed and looked out at the window. She decided to open the window and let the breeze in blowing her hair, Armaan glanced towards her he had to admit she looked sexy tonight and now the moon shining on her face brought out her innocence and those beautiful green eyes. He snapped out of his mini drooling session when her hair whipped his face 'woah now what was that I never looked at a girl like than since when that happened so why now'?. 'So Shilpa you were quite jealous today you know seeing me dance with someone else looks like you do find me to hot to resist, he winked at her while Shilpa saw red 'omd's you are so shallow I just wanted to inform you that I will join you to the ball for the take of the good cause but also cause I happen to be a good friend and it just happened to be that you were dancing with your sister at that time' giving more emphasis to the word sister while Armaan chuckled at her outburst to justify herself. 'Well ok if that's what you say but I saw jealousy...ouch what was that for', Shilpa pinched him on the arm and was quite satisfied when he heard him yelp in pain. 'Well it was for being you egoistic self, anyway you never said you had a sister, so where did she spring out from?', Armaan stiffen on the wheel but the calmed down which Shilpa noticed but decided to let it slip, ' well she's like you know what you girls call it my rakhi behen you know she didn't have a brother and I a sister so she decided that I will be her brother', he shrugged his shoulder while Shilpa looked amazed that mr flirt can also be so sensitive. Armaan noticed her gaze and decided to tease her a bit 'she's not like you who can't resist me', and started to laugh looking at her jaw drop at his comment oh how he loved teasing her. 'For your kind information Mr Armaan I happen to have a standard which you don't fall into but rather fall outside, he bit back and this time it was Shilpa's turn to laugh at Armaan who looked like he got slapped in the face. They started bickering again and it nearly turned into a ugly fight when several car horns bought them back but also made Shilpa realize her phones ringing. 'Ergh this is your fault we nearly would have been killed but look my bestiez been ringing me for time', she gave Armaan a look that made him cut back a chuckle considering she seemed pretty angry to have missed so many calls from her best friend. ' Heyy Muskaan, how was your day then' Shilpa started to giggle whilst Armaan looked amused 'Hey Muskaan why are you crying...he said what!...his engaged W*F how could he that scum!!'. Shilpa's expression changed from her happy go lucky self to anger and tears started to form in her beautiful eyes which want going so well for Armaan. He wanted to wipe those tears away when Shilpa shouted 'turn the car around I have to go to Muskaan', Armaan was bewildered at the sudden outburst and did as she said. 'Shilpa are you ok', Armaan reached out for Shilpa's hand which gave them both a sensation they felt the first time they met. 'No that stupid scumbag broke my Muskaan's heart I need to be there for her, can you take me to her house please, she looked at him which he couldn't resist her plea with her innocent face, 'ofcourse tell me her address, Shilpa gave him the address and the rest of the drive was done in silence while armaan gently squeezed her hand making Shilpa look at him and gave him a gentle which caused Armaan's heart to do a flip. They reached Muskaan's place, Shilpa opened the door and came out of the car she was about to go when she leaned in the passanger window, 'thank you Armaan' she smiled at him and he smiled back 'dosti mein no sorry and no thank you', he said in filmy style trying to lighten the atmosphere. Shilpa shook her head and started to walk towards muskaan's house when she heard Armaan shout 'wait shilpa', Shilpa turned around and saw Armaan with his arms held out. Something inside her stirred and she ran towards him and nestled in his arms, she started to cry but she felt safe in his arms like she belonged. 'shhh Shilpa your friend needs you right now, you need to be strong, Armaan said stroking her hair trying to comfort her. Shilpa pulled out of the hug wiping her tears 'yeah your right Armaan thanks oops sorry oh' and then she started laughing causing Armaan to laugh with her, 'ok I should get going now'. She looked up at him and got lost in his deep blue eyes (yes she decided they were blue) but a sound of a cat purring broke her out of the eye lock and she whispered a bye and turned to go. She reached the door of Muskaan's house but out of instinct she turned around and saw Armaan leaning against his car, she smiled and waved a bye making him do the same and opened the door with the spare key under the door mat (I know typical). As soon as she stepped in the house she heard the car zoom off.

It's been nearly a week that Shilpa was over Muskaan's, she took care of everything and slowly but steadily she was starting to get Muskaan out of her depressed state. She made sure she called Sid every day to make sure everything was ok down there, Sid laughed at her and said she was acting like his mother and he can take of himself and Sam. Even Sam assured Shilpa everything was ok and that she should be taking care of Muskaan, making Shilpa laugh at her innocence but cry because she missed them. 'Shilpa massi why are you wasting your precious tears, papa said nah we're all ok so put a smile on that beautiful face of yours and make Muskaan massi better', Shilpa couldn't help but smile at her nieces innocent behaviour oh how nice it felt have a family. 'achaa meri ma but your shilpa massi promises to be back as soon as I can I know you miss me too'. Sam smiled truth was they did miss her a lot, the house seemed different like something was missing but they knew Muskaan needed her so they laughed it off. At work Armaan never seemed to be in a good mood, he missed fighting with her and her presence he tried to find out when she was coming back from Sid but in a not so obvious way he had a rep to maintain but always the answer wasn't satisfying enough.' Sid so when is your rakhi sister going to be back to work, you do know we have a lot of work and a tight schedule', making sure his real motive wasn't revealed, Sid just sighed 'I don't know Armaan if it would be right to make her come to work by the sound of it Muskaan seems to be pretty depressed, so I told her to make sure that Muskaan was ok and then she should come'. 'oh ok is muskaan improving', Armaan knew Shilpa needed to be with her friend right now but he couldn't help it that he missed her being here, 'yeah she rang today in the morning and said Muskaan is coming out of her shell and she should be back in a couple of days'. Armaan just nodded, he wanted to call her but didn't know what to say.

Sam was at school and today she had science with the new teacher Miss Riddhima who was also her form tutor. They were talking about genes and how the child can get different features from each of their parents and then the conversation changed to parents and how the love between creates a beautiful baby, this made Sam sad which Riddhima noticed but decided to talk to her when they had a tutorial session. Riddhima decided to let the class have a free session so she could talk to Sam, she didn't know why but she felt a connection with her like she was her own daughter, she shrugged off the thought and came and sat by Sam who was sitting on her own listening to music on her iPod 'oof kids now a days', Riddhima smiled and shaking her head. 'Hi Sam, I noticed you seem a bit upset, is it what we were talking about in science', Sam looked up at her pretty teacher who seemed genuinely concerned and thought it was ok to tell her, 'yes miss it's just my mum left my dad and me as she realised she doesn't love him but her career and when I heard that children become beautiful because of their parents love it made me think that I'm going to be ugly because my parents didn't share love'. Riddhima was in awe with the kid her innocent thought made her heart melt, she hugged Sam and kissed her on top of her head 'no darling that's not true your such a angel, your parents both love you and it looks like your dad loves you the most that's why your so pretty'. Sam felt something in her heart when Riddhima was comforting her, something she didn't feel when her papa hugged her or Shilpa massi even when her mum hugged her she didn't feel this warm feeling in her heart, it was like a missing piece of her life has been completed. And the suddenly something struck in her mind and she smiled a devious smile like she had something cooking in her mind.

Ok so hopefully this was enough and next chapter will probably be up in about 2 days as I have already started writing it. And I know I didn't have much of ArSh moments but I wanted the story to develop with the other characters we cant forget them can we even thought we love our ArSh but the others are important characters too 😉. And do press the like button to shower me with your love cough cough this ff with your love or even better write a comment.😃

p.s on the post below please like and send me a buddy request if you want a PM 😃 
-shamima- thumbnail
Oh yeah like this post and send me a buddy request if you wanted to be PM'd in the future ðŸ˜ƒ
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome back dear!!!!!!!
thanks for updating this awesome part!!
waiting for it for a long time.
looking forward to read next part!!!!
please, update soon.
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsup part luv it
plzz cont soon fanx 4 da pm x
Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
WOW !! After such a long time !! So nice to see you continuing that story :)

I can't wait for Shilpa to come back to Armaan now, please continue soon, loved the scene were Armaan was supporting and consoling her, too cute :)

Laila
DarkerThanNight thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome FF..
Plz add me in your pm list..😊