Frequent Posters

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DO PM ME...PLEASE
for this fic :)
-shamima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rising_angel

cant wait for arsh dance ......i guess its armaan right??

continue soon

hiya thanks for your comment and hmm you will have to wait and see πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

hey shamimaπŸ€—πŸ€—
thanku  thanku so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oye hoyye part dedicated 2 me maks me feel special............
but more imp.......ARSH.....i so luv dem yaar
lol  shilpa nd her muttrng.. u kno i imagind d thinkng bubble dey usd 2 show in dmg.....lol
hmm armaan ..... side not reveald ...i m so surehes just tesng her.....2 make her  realise ........... still waitng 4 u revealng it!!!!!!!!!!
nd yuvi naina....... so hilarious
sam......smart kid yaar coz shes away 4m her mom ...hehehe
luv d bond shilpa-sid-sam sam share ...........
nd update was super cool nd really good.....
waitng 4 d armaans side 2 open up nd luvng shona gong restless ...lol
  thanks 4 updatng ng  plzz do keep updatng sooner nd faster......
nd if u dont.... mai hoon naaπŸ˜‰ u ll defntly get a warng pm    lol

Haha don't mention and haha yeh you will have to wait for armaan side to shown maybe 3 more chapters and awe I wanted to create a special bond between the 3 S's lol and glad you enjoyed the update and dont worry update is on its way😊

Originally posted by: krazy4kash

finallly updated.......it was awesome....................armaan n shilpa are finally frnds........or more thn frndz.................gosh u stopped at such a bad point...........i wanted to knw abt their dancing n all .......u better update soon

lolz
thx 4 d pm
luv
kj

Haha yeh I know im sorry I'm so lazy at times and haha well more then friends you will have to wait for that yet as its only attraction at the moment  and awe sowee well update is on its way and glad you enjoyed πŸ˜Š
-shamima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

awesome update

loved it
glad ARSH are friends
ooh shilpa drunk and dancing
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Awe thankyou and haha shilpa tends to get a little tipsy after having a little alcholhol as she is sensitve πŸ˜› and next update is up in a bit πŸ˜Š

QUOTE=luv_kash]dear its a really intersting concept
this part was really nice
plz update soon
with more of arsh moments
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to your pm list
thnx

Thankyou glad you're enjoying it and yes next update is up in a bit and fikaar not steadily ArSh moments will increase according to how their relationship will grow and yes you're added πŸ˜Š

[QUOTE=neha-rockss]update soon shamima 
waitng  2 kno wat happns wen shona drunk again
plzzzzzzzzzzzz update

Awe neha i'm back with an update quicker than before, I don't want to get hitten by rotten tomatoes πŸ˜‰

[QUOTE=palakjain]
great ff...😊
update soon..
add me 2 ur pm list...

Thankyou so much and yes you're added and next update is going to be up in a bit πŸ˜Š

[QUOTE=unnatia]Nice ff :)

Thankyou πŸ˜Š

[QUOTE=anumeha_rajat]

amazing part yaar...

superb.......

loved it...

thnx for the pm..............

Thankyou, glad you enjoyed it and your welcome πŸ˜Š

[QUOTE=funkybratz]DO PM ME...PLEASE
for this fic :)

Awe thankyou and yes you're on my PM list πŸ˜Š

Thankyou everyone who pressed the like button and commented it means so much πŸ˜ƒ

-shamima- thumbnail
Chapter 12

She looked at the person who took her away from shiv's arm she was a little tipsy so she swayed in his arms 'armaan I was dancing why did you have to wreak the fun' she looked at him intently which he did the same 'well I needed to ask a favour' he put her hands around his neck and he slithered his hand on her waist causing shilpa to shiver with the touch. 'huh what favour' she still gazed at him while he had his eyes straight ahead avoiding her gaze 'well I want you to be my partner to the pink ribbon trust ball' he looked at her and gave her a mischievous smile and spun her around and the brought her back to himself again, shilpa was taken aback with this approach 'we've only just been friends and now his taking his chances with me but I must say I'm flattered the armaan Mallik asked me' she maybe tipsy but not enough to fall into his request like a despo so she decided to play hard to get 'hmm well why are you asking me I mean there are so many girls take your chances with them' she replied back with a smug look on her face which made armaan smirk, 'true there are many beautiful girls but they're all going to be clingy and would suppose I want a serious relationship with them which doesn't not go well with my image so I thought to ask you as you don't find me hot' which made him chuckle and shilpa cringe 'and your my friend' he completed his explanation flashing his dimple wala smile to shilpa. She was dazzled at the smile and nearly faltered to agree but she kept her calm 'well armaan I think in a ball you need a partner who is attracted to you and unfortunately I am not so sorry I can't come with you and most importantly I can't dance' she gave him an attitude look and walked well stumbled to the toilet. 'ergh shilpa what the heck he was only asking and your friends now what's with the attitude' she cursed herself when suddenly her phone vibrated, she picked it up and saw a message from muskaan 'sorry shilpa couldn't make it as Rahul changed the time and I'm still here with him in this restaurant so I'm stuck I'm soo sorry shilpu I hope you understand x' shilpa smiled and shook he head atleast he friend was happy and was with her love. She splashed some water out of her face and came out o the toilets to see a tall, model like girl hugging armaan and whispering something in his ears, she didn't know why but she didn't like the sight so decided to break it up. She marched up to armaan and the girl 'Erm excuse can I borrow armaan for a second please' she gave the girl a fake sweet smile, the giril smiled back and nudged armaan making shilpa feel even more uncomfortable 'yeh sure go ahead'. Shilpa grabbed armaans arm and pulled him to a quiet area, armaan had a an amused expression on his face which made shilpa annoyed even more 'so armaan I've decided I will go to that ball with you' she stated making armaan grin, he leaned forward and whispered in her ears 'I wasn't going to ask the girl to go and more than that she's my sister' he moved back to see shilpas red cheeks due to embarrassment. She moved away and decided to head towards the dance floor and stopped and turned around 'i only agreed because we're friends now and it's a good cause' she whipped around and joined the others leaving an amused armaan who had his hot dimple wala smile on his face nodding his head 'paagli'.

Muskaan was sitting in a fancy restaurant where Rahul took her and now she was waiting for him to come back from the washroom, he seemed to be a bit disturbed when his phone rang 'maybe it was some important work' muskaan shrugged off, she felt really guilty thy she couldn't go to the party he best friend invited to her but shilpa being her ever so nice best friend told her not to worry and go for it, she smiled at the text sent by shilpa and got startled when Rahul came 'hey sweetheart I've already paid so let's go, I need to tell you something important he took her hand and helped her get up and out on her jacket, muskaan giggled 'yes I know Rahul I've been waiting for 2 hours to know what this important thing is but instead you take me shopping and now this restaurant are you ok?' she said now concerned. Rahul gave her a tight smile but she could tell that there was something bothering so decided to let him tell her when he was comfortable, Rahul held her hand tightly 'muskaan you're very special to me and deserve to know everything related to me and I will tell you what's bothering me but let me take you to this place I know' muskaan squeezed his hand and gave him a smile nodding her head and letting him lead her to the car. 
She sat on the seat when Rahul came and opened the door and took her hand, she looked around they were on the beach but he took her though a pathway which lead them too a beautiful bandstand (like the one in KKHH) and in the middle was a he made her sit down on it and he kneeled down next to her legs and held both of her hands. 'muskaan please listen carefully to what I'm going to say' muskaan was scared now she didn't know why but she felt what he was going to say wasn't going to be good news, 'yeh Rahul I'm listening' Rahul fumbled a bit but decided he had to tell her he can't keep her his love in the dark no more, so he took a deep breath 'muskaan my dad made a promise to his best friend when they were teenagers and went school together, they still kept pride in this promise and still carried it on when they got older and eventually married...' Rahul stopped to see muskaans reaction, he could tell she was scared to what he was going to say next. Muskaan sat their trembling as she knew what was coming 'and the promise they made was for their friendship to turn into a relationship...' muskaan sighed '... And well my dads friend had a daughter and well I'm the only son which made them form the relationship between us and we got engaged as we both kept honor of our family's promise...I'm, I'm really sorry muskaan'. For muskaan it was like her world came crashing down, she felt disgusted at herself for being with someone else's fianc . Silent tears fell from her cheek, she didn't have the strength to cry or scream even though her heart was breaking into a million pieces they guy she loved was someone else's. Rahul couldn't bear the sight he put his hand forward to wipe her tears and give her a hug to console her that he is only hers, but muskaan pushed him away 'don't touch me Rahul, don't you feel ashamed trying to form a relationship with me when your someones else's fianc how could you lead me on and then break my heart knowing your going to he someone else's, I loved you dammit loved you so much that now it hurts'. She wiped her tears ferociously and started to run away 'muksaan stop, i only love you and I only belong to you..' Rahul tried to catch up but she went to far and already hailed a taxi and left. He fell to the ground crying, the girl he truly loved and will only love left him and now hates him 'she hates me..she hates me' he shouted up towards the sky. 
Sometimes obstacles come in the way of destiny but it doesn't mean you can't overcome those obstacles to achieve what is written in you destiny let's see how these two overcome this obstacle that has become a thorn in their lives.

Hey guys this was more half and half of ArSh and RM mainly because I wanted to bring RM's story forward so please don't be mad that it wasn't solely ArSh and sorry no dance in this chapter because I planned it in another chapter and I promise the atmosphere would be more romantic than this club setting 😍.
Anyways I know this was updated on valentines day but I'm sorry I really couldn't make it a festive one as the story at this point really didn't swing that way so sorry again but anyways hope you enjoyed this update 😊
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyaa!!

Gr8 part Shamima!! Love Shhilpa's embarassement from her being Armaan sister!! So sweet!! N I feel bad from Rahul!! I wish he'd just run away with Muski!!
neha-rockss thumbnail
Hey shams
well dats i m gonna call u lol
i m in great hurry so cant commnt bigger...
U kno u hav really understood shilpa coz ur updates just show d shilpa v saw nd wishd 2 see more in d show...
Hmm d update was great as usual nd
PLZ UPDATE BIGGER ND FASTER
1 more thng.:-)
kitnaa sorry bolti ho.....paagliEdited by neha-rockss - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome update

loved it

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
awesome update
luvd it
cont soon
plz pm me
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awwwww Shilpa was jealous........................πŸ˜†
waiting for the dance...................cont soon..........
Afrin

-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey,sorry for late reply
nice part dear
so both shilpa and ammy are feeling jealous
plzzzzz continue soon
waiting for the ball
thnx for the pm